• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tour f/f, f/m

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Hello all. It's been a while since I've published anything new. This story is a gift for a longtime friend, DEV, who also has a deviant art website where he publishes his own stories. Well worth a look, as he does commissions too. Here is the site: https://www.deviantart.com/quillsman

I hope everybody enjoys the story. I'm breaking it into two parts because it probably won't fit on one post.

The Tour​

There are many people who work to live. They, either through their own choices or not, get stuck working at a job where they simply can’t wait to be finish for the day. Every day is a slog of misery, tedious boredom, or painful repetition. I pity those people and thank every day I’m not one of them. Some people work to live, but I live to work.

Granted, I don’t have a normal job. Their can only be one chief torturer in the Zultan Empire’s main dungeon, after all. How I claimed the title is a long, complicated story. It involves much plotting, intrigue, manipulation, and betrayal, with a sprinkle of lust, and a dash of nepotism. And Tickling. A GREAT deal of tickling.

I lean back, running a hand through my long, golden-blond hair as I cast my eyes down at the parchment before me. The parchment contains the names of several new arrivals to the dungeon. Most are unknown to me, but one in particular catches my icy-blue eyes, and I can’t help but grin. I slowly get to my feet, pushing back from my desk and pick up the parchment.

I always like to see the new arrivals. For the most part, they are nothing new to me, but on occasion you do find some real gems that catch your eye. If any torturer tells you they don’t have favourites, they have either lost their passion for the job, or at just straight up lying. Over the years I’ve had many favourites which I took great delight in personally torturing when I could afford some free time. Sadly, being the chief torturer sometimes means work comes before play, and in my line of work, you don’t want to displease the Empress, lest you end up on the wrong end of a feather.

As I walk by one of the cells, the frantic laughter pouring through the barred windows in the door are a reminder of this fact. I peak through the bars, and spy a dark-skinned woman, beautiful and well proportioned. She is naked, strapped to a standing x-frame. Her head is thrown back, a forced smile plastered on her full lips as she struggles and howls. Her laughter is punctuated with pleas for mercy, but the two guards tickling her know better.

Her name is Lucia. It used to be Chief Torturer Lucia. Now, it’s prisoner Lucia. She made the mistake of extracting information from prisoners, and trying to sell that information. The Empress didn’t care for that. Not one bit. So, Chief Torturer Lucia became prisoner Lucia, and spends her days being tickled mercilessly by the guards. She serves as a warning to those who think of betraying the empress.

I watch for a moment as her torturers work. Lucia has had her upper body oiled, adding a slick sheen to her body, and making it even more alluring than it already is. The downside, of course, is it is also making her more receptive to the guard tickling her torso. The female guard is using her nails to tickle Lucia’s sides, including a great deal of attention spent on her large breasts, her nails lightly scraping against the oiled sides and bottoms of the fleshy globes. Lucia had always been very proud of her ample proportions, but now I imagine she regrets that nature gave her such a large and sensitive canvas for her torturer to play with, shaking and bouncing with each fresh explosion of laughter forced from her. Lucia lets out a particularly desperate wail of torture when the tickler focuses on her swollen nipples for a moment, before returning to the sides.

The second torturer is using a gentler touch. The x-frame that Lucia is strapped to lifts her off the floor, with her heels resting on some wooden posts. However, this leaves the arches, balls of the feet, and toes exposed. The second torturer is taking her time, using a long, fluffy plume to switch between stroking over the exposed bottoms of her soles, to slowly threading it between Lucia’s toes, one pair at a time. I know from personal experience that this alone would be driving Lucia up the walls. The foot feathering, combined with having her massive mammaries mercilessly manipulated is undoubtedly sending Lucia into her own personal hell. I smile as I watch the ladies work, and then proceed with my welcome tour.

Walking down the hall, listening to the dwindling cackles and cries of Lucia, I catch another sound.

“Oh my god, did you see the size of his dick? It was huge! Much bigger than my boyfriends.”

“Not as big as my husbands, but God, his balls were SOOOOOO ticklish! When you started scraping your nails over them, I swear he would have pissed himself if he wasn’t hard as a rock.”

“Well, if you like, I can show you my technique. Perhaps we can practice a bit on your husband?”

“Ha ha. Tell you what. You can practice on mine, and I’ll practice on yours. Dick size isn’t everything, and your Jaimi is such a sweetheart. It wouldn’t be fair to let you play with my guys balls, and not let Jaimi have some fun as well.”

“Deal! Maybe tonight, after work? We can all go out for a stiff drink, and then you and I can get a stiff something else!”

The two voices laugh, but there is no forced laughter here. A somewhat refreshing sound.
I walk around the corner to see two torturers chatting excitedly. They are dressed in standard gear, which is to say; thigh-high black leather boots, a short black leather bustier which leaves their stomach and sides exposed, while it does a great job of lifting and gently pressing a woman’s breasts together enough that they seem about ready to jump out of their leather prison the first chance they get. The ensemble is completed by a black leather thong that covers almost nothing In front or back. A toolbelt rests on their supple hips, pockets hanging down either thigh allowing them to take any preferred or personal tools they wish to fulfill their duties. A small metal badge is fixated just below their breasts unto their uniform, indicating their rank. Both are novices, but I had already guessed this from their youthful voices.

“Ma’am!” The two torturers see me and quickly stop their idle chit-chat and playful banter, quickly standing at attention. The sudden explosive movement causes them to jiggle in all the right places, particularly the dark skinned one. I recognize her as Ora, a shorter but well-endowed woman with short cut black hair and high cheekbones. She has a shorter, thicker body then most of the guards here, but not at all unpleasant on the eyes. The one standing beside her, Juliet, is as fair skinned as her friend is dark skinned. Her hair is an auburn red, and she is slenderer as well, though she still has a pleasantly sized pair of breasts. Her taller frame has seemed to have given her long, slender fingers as well, and I’ve noted she has learned how to use them to great effect.

“I’m happy to see you two have taken so well to your work.” I say with a smile and a slight nod to the women, who smile in return. They are both young, barely older then twenty, but both have turned out to be well chosen for this line of work. I’ve found that the oldest female siblings are usually good choices for torturers here, as they usually have the most experience tickling younger siblings while growing up. Both ladies are the oldest of several brothers and sisters, and by their own accounts, kept them in line with merciless tickling as they grew up. Having seen their skills in person, I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. “Enjoy yourselves, but just make sure you don’t forget your duties. Carry on.”

“Yes, ma’am!” Both girls salute.

“Oh, and Juliet?” I turn over my shoulder before we part ways. “Exactly how big is your husband?”

“Oh, uh…” Juliet blushes, realizing that I had overheard at least part of their conversation. She then proceeds to lift both hands, holding them apart.

“Impressive.” I raise an intrigued eyebrow and smirk slightly. “Perhaps sometime you’ll invite him to come to the dungeon, and I can show you a few techniques myself.” I say with a smile. “Anyhow, back to work you two, before you get a spanking.” The threat is both figurative and literal. Had Lucia still been in charge, the two of them would already likely be ordered to the stocks for an hour. I like to keep things a little more…playful when I can. I can already see a darkening shade of pink on Ora’s cheeks, and a glint in her eye tells me she might not be entirely opposed to having me tie her to a table and torment her with a feather and my nails. I wouldn’t be opposed to it either, to be honest. However, business before pleasure.

“Yes, Ma’am. Sorry, Ma’am. Right away, Ma’am.” Juliet has taken a hold of Ora’s arm and is pulling her along. Juliet is a girl who, while very skilled when it comes to driving a person to breathless hysterics, lacks Ora’s endurance or enjoyment when it comes to prolonged tickling of her person. Juliet would NOT enjoy my attentions.
As the pair quickly walk away, I take a moment to look at their asses bouncing, particularly Ora’s full ebony cheeks. I decide on the spot that sometime over the next few days I’ll have Ora brought to a cell for a thorough examination by myself. I’ve earned a treat.

Speaking of treats, it’s time to see what the cat has dragged in today. I take a look at the parchment I had been given again, and continue my walk.

The first on my list is a married couple. Wonderful. There is something special about tormenting a couple together. There’s nothing like torture to peel back the layers of a relationship to see how much two people really care about each other. And the games! Oh, don’t get me started on the games you can play. As I walk into the cell, I can see two of the torturer’s are already playing one.

The man, Brian Jacobson, has been bound to a table, spread out, completely naked. He’s young, with a well toned body, obviously no stranger to physical work, though he has a slender frame. His wife, Clover Jacobson, a pleasantly shaped, olive-skinned woman with long, raven black hair, is straddling him, just as naked as her husband. Her hands have been bound together at the wrists with rope, which leads to a pully system above her. I’ve used this device and method before, and it can be quiet fun.

“Ahahahahahaha please please ahahahahaha stahahahap!” The beauty is howling, and bucking around as three of torturers are tickling her. Two torturers stand to either side and use their wicked tools to tickle all along her sides, stomach, and larges breasts. The two ripe spheres on her chest bounce around almost as much as she does, the nipples a darkened color, almost black, and make a captivating sight. Almost as captivating as her well curved ass, jiggling as she bounces up and down at random angles on her husband’s large penis. Brian’s white skin makes a lovely contrast, and I watch Clover wriggle wildly as the torturer behind her uses her long nails to give the quivering ass short, quick tweaks and scrapes, making sure it is constantly moving.

And moving, she most certainly is. That is part of the torture for this device. The husband is trapped under the wife, who is tickled mercilessly. She is given enough slack with the rope above her head to twist and lift herself, but her legs, in the kneeling position, are strapped to two padded, wooden planks with springs under them. She can lift herself to the right to get away from a feather, but then she sinks down on the left, and vice versa. She can raise herself straight up, but not enough to unmount from her husband’s cock. She is tickled into riding her husband, bringing herself to orgasm after orgasm, trying to escape the wicked touches of her torturers.

The husband, on the other hand, is unable to cum at all. I know that he is wearing a magical ring around his cock, making it impossible for him to cum. Oh, he’ll start to feel it, but when he gets close, it will be almost like a numbness. A sudden decreasing in pleasure, and then your back to square one. Oh, it doesn’t feel too bad, the first few times. It does get extremely frustrating, to put it mildly, when you are denied orgasms for hours, though. Looking around the torturer working the wife’s juicy ass, I can see a pair of balls which normally would have been a fair size, have swollen with the need for release to an even more staggering size. Of course, extra sensitive balls are great for one thing…

“Let’s give her a little break.” One of the torturer’s snickers. Of course, it isn’t a real break, though I’m sure the sweat soaked, heavily breathing woman will be happy with a stop to her tickling. I watch as one of the girls turns a crank, causing Clover to lift upwards with a groan, until her once semi-bent legs are now in a perfect L. She is lifted up, but the last few inches of Brian’s cock still remain, while she is now unable to move at all. It is her husbands turn now.

“Oh, you poor boy. They look so swollen…” The woman between Brian’s leg coos in a mock-sympathetic tone. Her lack of remorse is only amplified as her feather begins to make quick, short flicks over said previously described testicles. The reaction is instantaneous. The man’s hips begin to buck madly as they try and escape the tormenting touch of the feather tip, and once again, the wife is being stuffed with her husband’s large cock. The wife’s moans create an interesting symphony, mixed with her husbands’ frantic laughter.

The other two female torturers don’t just stand around. One reaches up and begins to play with the wife’s large breasts, gently kneading them, pinching the nipples gently and rolling them between her fingers, and occasionally giving the sides or undersides a few quick ticklish scrapes. She gently encourages the wife to have another orgasm, something I’m sure the wife would be very happy without at this point. Not that she has any choice in the matter.

The husband is another story. The third guard has started tickling his stomach and hips, trying to help him find the energy to continue bucking around.
“AHAHAHAHA OH OH PLEASE AHAHAHA STOP!” The man throws his head back, his short brown hair stuck to his brow with sweat. He can plead all he wants, however. These women have a job, and they will see it done. His wife will be tickled and forced to cum her brains out. He will be tickled and be denied the ability to cum at all. We take failure to pay your taxes seriously in this kingdom. I’m sure when they are released, they will think better about failing to pay them in the future.

On to the next new resident.

There’s a saying. “A human slips more by its tongue than by its foot.” I honestly don’t know how true that saying is, but in a moment I shall see.

I open the cell. The door is surrounded by magical runes, making it somewhat unique in the halls of this building. We have a few more, but it is still a rarity worth note. A rarity, and something to fear. I unlock the door and walk down five feet of claustrophobic hallway. I can already hear the light, frantic laughter coming towards me. Moving forward, I slide through another door. Security is important here, not to mention safety precautions.

The reasons become obvious as I enter this new cell. I quickly put on a belt with a chain attached to it, anchored to the wall. Like I said, safety is important here, and once my belt is secure, I turn to look at the reasons.

A woman’s hands are lifted upward, as though in prayer. I know she isn’t praying, at least not in the traditional way, as she is laughing too hard to get solid words out. Her hands, red with tightness, also aren’t closed around themselves, but a strong rope. Her long, hazelnut hair swings about her like a main of autumn leaves as she shakes her head, eyes closed as she laughs. Her legs are spread, her feet partially resting on a padded, wooden plank no more then four inches in width. This leaves most of her bare feet exposed. Granted, as she is completely naked, any modesty about her soles being visible has likely abandoned her some time ago.

Her tan, white skin has taken on a flush in several places, particularly her chest and face. Her name is Jessica Moorwin, and she is a guest of this torture chamber because she had been speaking out against the Empress. Jessica claims the Empress is not born of divine means, but just a normal human. I admit, while I don’t know what the Empress is, I do know that had this woman ever met the Empress in person, she would know the Empress is no normal human. Of that, I have no doubt.

“OH GOD ahahaahhaahahhaa please you eheeheheheh have to stop! I can’t eahaahahaha hold ohohohohon!” Jessica laughs, her body tight as a snare drum as she clutches unto the rope and tries to keep her balance. Six torturers stand to either side of her, six feet away each, holding long poles with feathers attached to the ends. The feathers roll all over Jessica’s body, simply seeking purchase on her soft flesh. She has plenty to explore.
The person who is currently being tickled isn’t the reason for the safety harnesses. No, the reason is what is in the pit beneath her. Despite the fear, I move towards the edge until I can stare into the Abyss. The Abyss stares back at me. I wave my hand at the Abyss. The Abyss waves its many hands at me. I move away from the edge.

The Abyss. The realm of eternal tickling. A person who falls into such a pit, would be tickled, denied, and forced to endure orgasms for all eternity. Nobody knows who made the Abyss or why, but it is not a place you want to end up. Each of the torturer’s here wear a harness to make sure they don’t fall in accidentally. The woman balancing on the plank has no such protection.

Jessica had drawn her legs together to protect her sex as much as possible. One advantage that women have on this device that men don’t is that they are able to protect their genitals better. Tickling men’s erections until they orgasm is a favourite method to get them to fall. Still, she has many targets available to be tormented.

Two are focusing their feathers on her exposed underarms. I can see the prisoners arms tremble with each stroke, fighting the urge to release the rope above her head and protect her freshly shaved armpits. One torturer is playing her feather over the prisoner’s side and stomach, while one has taken on the difficult task of trying to slide her feather inside the Jessica’s bare navel. I can already tell she has a deep innie, and she lets out a particularly loud squeal whenever her torturer manages to insert her feather and swirl it around before it is shaken loose. One of the torturers has decided on focusing on the underside of the prisoner’s toes. Another favourite spot, and I watch as the toes constantly wriggle, trying to close themselves up as the feather glides under them until they eventually open from exhaustion. The final torturer is using her feather along the back of the prisoner’s knees. Not a usual space, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t effective. This, combined with the toe tickling is causing the prisoner’s legs to tremble, fighting the urge to pull away and escape the tickling, while her rational mind tells her that such an action would likely cause her fall.

I check my paperwork, and see that Jessica has likely been here for about three hours. I doubt she’ll last much longer. Few make it past the five-hour mark. I watch for several minutes. Normally, I might point out a correction in technique, or something I might see that I feel has escaped one of the torturers, but this really isn’t a situation where there is any rush to get the prisoner to confess or even fall, for that matter. She will fall. It is simple a matter of time.
Just as I close the door to the cell and begin to leave, I hear Jessica’s voice. “No no nonohohohono NO NO NO!” Followed by a short scream that dissolves just as quickly into screams of laughter. The screams are piercing and hysterical. They slowly begin to fade into silence, the prisoner sinking into the depths of the Abyss to never return. I look around, and seeing nobody present, allow myself a shudder.

Once I’ve composed myself, I have found our fourth new guest. The file says that this man has been arrested for theft. David Rykerson. Unlike most thieves that end up here, this man seems to have stolen food to feed his family. Not the worse type of crime, and usually they might just end up with a day or two in the public stocks, having their soles tickled by the peasantry. Sadly, this is the David’s fourth time committing the crime, so more drastic measures have been taken.

The man’s family, his wife, two sons and daughter have all been rounded up, and are likely in their own cells. As they themselves haven’t committed any crimes, they won’t be receiving the same type or severity of punishment as their husband/father. Still, they have been scheduled for at least one tickle session per day during their stay, and even only spending a few hours under my torturers nails and feathers can leave an impression. As for the husband himself, well, there is an old saying. “Let he that steals the seed, replace the seed.” When it comes to food crimes, this is a saying we take quiet literal in this prison.
“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD AHAHAHAHNO MORE!”

I open the cell door to find the prisoner bound in a kneeling position. Their arms and back are tied to a cross. Indeed, he is a very vulnerable target, and I have no doubt the torturers will take advantage of that. There are five torturers in the room. Much more than needed or assigned. As I continue to watch, I can see why. The David is not only a very handsome young man, but a very well-hung man, and as they say, a hard man is good to find.

Two of the torturers are sucking, licking, and stroking his cock and balls in a way most men would love. Granted, most men would not be forced to cum multiple times in succession as this one has been. Looking over towards the jar on the floor, I can guess he’s probably already been brought to orgasm six or seven times. A magical ring on his penis makes sure his penis continues to remain hard, and when he does cum, he always has plenty of cum to drain.
The other three ladies are lightly tickling the bound man, making sure that even If he had been enjoying the oral attention, he was being significantly distracted with a series of tickles to his exposed soles and torso. They don’t want to tire him out too much though. Not until they’ve had their turn fucking him.

“Mmm yeah.” A dark-skinned torture says once she has pulled the David’s length from her full lips, causing a popping sound. A rather attractive woman in her late twenties, rather slim of bust, but full in all the right ways of ass, she quickly turns around, presenting said ass, and her wanton snatch while her scarlet-haired friend holds the prisoners red, throbbing member outwards.

“Back that ass up.” Her scarlet-haired friend laughs, giving the dark-skinned ass a playful slap before helping her friend back herself unto the massive erection. The dark-skinned torturer moans as she slowly eases the large erection into her folds. “Mmm hehe yeah, fuck that cock.” The scarlet-haired torturer cheers, reaching her hand out to gently squeeze a handful of the dark-skinned torturer’s generous ass. She moans in pleasure, rocking herself back and forth to her friends (I am suspecting more than just a “friend” at this point) verbal and sometimes physical coaxing until she is slamming herself vigorously on the man’s cock.

I smile slightly. This isn’t an uncommon sight when a particularly attractive or well-hung male gets brought to the dungeon, especially for this type of punishment. While it is left up to the assigned torture how best to milk the seed from the male, commonly a few females who are…frustrated after work drop by to relieve themselves. So long as they make sure the man’s seed ends up in the assigned container. I check my notes. As the saying goes, “Let he that steals the seed, replace the seed”, essential means whatever food he was caught stealing is weighed, and before he is released, he must be drained of the equal weight of his seed. My eyes go over the parchment for details. This prisoner was caught…I throw my head back and laugh, shaking my head. It seems this man was caught stealing a ten-pound sack of potatoes. Well, it seems he and his family are going to here for a long time. As I watch and listen to the dark-skinned guard moan and thrust, I make a mental note to drop by this prisoner some time in the next day or two to get some relief myself.

The last new guest in our dungeon is Princess Andrea LeVore. It’s not often we get royalty here, and while I do try and make sure there is no special treatment for prisoners, I have been known to make an exception from time to time. This is one of those times.

The princess has decided to speak out against the policies of the Empress. Never a wise choice, even when one is a princess. From the little I’ve heard about Princess Andrea, she seemed to be a rather progressive and idealistic young woman. In all honesty, I feel it a bit of a shame that she ended up here, but sadly, she didn’t play by the rules, and so it has been decided she will be made an example of.

I open the cell to find Princess Andrea suspended above the ground, stretched into an X position. The chains are magical, making sure that she doesn’t have the weight of her body supported by the chains, relieving any stress on her joints a person in the position normally would experience. This position leaves her supple body on complete display and vulnerability for her torturers to explore.

“Ohohhohh hehehehehe ohohihih please eehehehehhe stop stop ehehehehe I can’t hehehehe take it aahahaha anymore eheheheh!” Princess Andrea does indeed look the role of a princess. Her skin is a lovely ivory color, soft and supple. Her hair is a golden cascade of shimmering curls, and her eyes are the brightest of blue. Her body is young, barely 18 years of age, but still has pleasant curves that promise that she might become more voluptuous as the years go on. Given how long she is staying here, we’ll likely get to see those changes. Her pussy is devoid of hair, freshly shaved like the rest of her body, save her head, every day to make sure she is extra sensitive.

Princess Andrea, unlike most of the prisoners here, has a tickling fetish. She particularly enjoys fluffy plumes, so these are the tools we are using to torture her. While light plumes don’t usually tickle as bad as some other tools, fortunately, Princess Andrea is horribly ticklish. Being tickled turns her on, which is something that we will use against her.

“Oh pleeheheehehhease! I’m eeheheheh ahah going to ahahahahah die!” Princess Andrea begs. I have to admit, she has an adorable laugh. I can see her becoming a favourite here.

She has three torturers assigned to her. Each one is armed with a long, fluffy pink feather. The first torturer is using her feather to dust Princess Andrea’s modest, but still impressive bust. Her nipples stand rigidly at attention, and the torturer makes sure she spends a lot of time threading her plume underneath them from time to time, driving out great squeals and tittering laughter from Andrea.

The second torturer has decided to focus her plume on Princess Andrea below the waist. She stands behind Princess Andrea, using her plume to twirl around and around her bare backside. She flutters the plume over one milky ass cheek, then shifts to the other randomly. Sometimes she will just press the plume to the princess’s full ass, and glide it between her cheeks, causing violently explosive laughter from Princess Andrea before she moves on to another spot to torment with her plume. The back of the princess’s legs and thighs do not escape her attention either, though it is the princess’s ass the torturer really seems to have an interest in. Can’t say I blame her.

The third torturer has focused her attention on Princess Andrea’s exposed genitals. It is easy to see just how excited the princess has become from her tickling with the plumes. This torturer switches from tickling along the inner thigh, to drawing the plume along the creases of the groin. Sometimes she gives Princess Andrea’s perinium a quick dusting, to finally dancing the feather over her soft, hairless pussy directly. While this obviously tickles the young princess, what it does more than anything is help keep her in a highly aroused state. Her laughter is punctuated by moans, and as she continues to be teased, she begs to be able to cum. Sadly, an orgasm will not be something she gets to enjoy anytime soon. She is supposed to be made an example of, after all.

To really drive the “example” point home, Princess Andrea’s laughter and begging is being transmitted throughout the entire dungeon once the magic of the room is activated. I do this with a flick of a small, magical lever. Now, all those in the waiting cells can listen to her as she begs and pleads. They know both what to look forward to, and the penalty for speaking out against the Empress.

I select a plume from the wall myself, running it through my fingers. I step up to the princess and begin to swish the feather back and forth over her smooth stomach, causing it to spasm as she begins laughing and pleading more. “Oh please! Ahahahahahaa not not ahahahaha not there!” She cries, her cheeks a rosy red and tear stained.

“Yes, there, princess.” I grin as all she can do is babble and plead. I feel both the sense of pride and joy fill me that always does as I punish a new prisoner in my dungeon. Yes, some people work to live, but I truly live to work.

*signs up as a volunteer* awesome set up and glad to see you active again, mate

Absolutely fantastic job with this one. Really enjoyed all the different set ups and how they explored different tickle tortures that were inflicted upon the people in the dungeon. Everything was well written and a lot of fun character back and forths as well. Great job with it. :)

Hot story, Cosmo_ac! It's really good to see new fiction from you. Maybe we'll get a return to Stocksvill one of these days. But I thoroughly enjoyed "The Tour" — loved the scenarios, and I LOVED the narrator. And thanks to DEV for sharing his gift from you.

Wow! Just Wow! Super well written, detailed and hot! Thanks, Cosmo.

Very well written! Very sexy! Loved it. The last two were so cruel and hot, I’d steal some food too I think ;)

koochiekoonrw: Very well written! Very sexy! Loved it. The last two were so cruel and hot, I’d steal some food too I think

Hah! I don't blame you. I might steal a little bit of food too in this world, though I think I'd stick with something like a couple of radishes.

footfan69: Wow! Just Wow! Super well written, detailed and hot! Thanks, Cosmo.

Much appreciated! Glad you enjoyed the story.

jmills: Hot story, Cosmo_ac! It's really good to see new fiction from you. Maybe we'll get a return to Stocksvill one of these days. But I thoroughly enjoyed "The Tour" — loved the scenarios, and I LOVED the narrator. And thanks to DEV for sharing his gift from you.

I'm glad to put out something new, to be honest. I HAVE been writing during this time, but nothing I'm ready to put out yet. As for Stocksvill, I would like to at least finish the last bit, so consider that something that is at least in the works, if not being worked on for the moment. DEV always has great ideas for scenarios, and I was happy to try my hand at bringing them to life.

DEV: Absolutely fantastic job with this one. Really enjoyed all the different set ups and how they explored different tickle tortures that were inflicted upon the people in the dungeon. Everything was well written and a lot of fun character back and forths as well. Great job with it.

I'm very glad you enjoyed it. As always, you have great ideas for situations/scenes, and I'm glad I could do them justice for you. I'm glad you liked the interactions between characters, even if it was somewhat limited.

TickleerOwl: *signs up as a volunteer* awesome set up and glad to see you active again, mate

I might sign up for a volunteer as well, if this place was kicking around. Always good to be active again, and I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for the read.

Bloody hell, that was an amazing story! I never really commented on anything in the story section ɓefore, but I really had to in this case. It's really something when a story pictures such intensely torturous scenes that are the same time so incredibly erotic. My favourite bit has to be the scene with the couple, such a set up has sooo much potential for various kinds of torments, I really must explore this concept myself somettime (in artwork, that is :) ) Overall, seems like being a criminal in the Zultan Empire doesn't hold too bad a risk :D

Any chances for a follow up?? It’s a great set up!

It is possible. I'm certainly getting a lot of attention for this one, and that's never a bad thing.

Bloody hell, that was an amazing story! I never really commented on anything in the story section ɓefore, but I really had to in this case. It's really something when a story pictures such intensely torturous scenes that are the same time so incredibly erotic. My favourite bit has to be the scene with the couple, such a set up has sooo much potential for various kinds of torments, I really must explore this concept myself somettime (in artwork, that is ) Overall, seems like being a criminal in the Zultan Empire doesn't hold too bad a risk

I'm glad my story inspired you to post a response. It's always great to hear that type of comment. Dev really deserves credit for the idea, as his ideas were used for the various tickling torture scenes in this story. I'm sure he, and I, would love to see your rendition of something like this. As for the risk, I imagine it feels a little different when you're the one in the dungeon. ;)

Much appreciated! Glad you enjoyed it.

A hard man is good to find… LOL

Excellent writing, hot AF

Heh. It's an oldie but a goodie. Glad you enjoyed the story!

Thank you for all the responses so far everybody. Remember, the more details you can give me about what you like, the more likely you might see it in future work.

I’d love for you to develop more of a story. This is an extraordinary walkthrough of ingenious torture scenes. Now that the narrator has set the scene, a more intricate plot would be excellent!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back