• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tower of Gargalesis (Tickling RPG)

solve puzzle

okay soo right now i'm on a side quest called "a sticky situation". I'm in the ramshackle house and have no idea how to solve the puzzle. Plz help?

okay soo right now i'm on a side quest called "a sticky situation". I'm in the ramshackle house and have no idea how to solve the puzzle. Plz help?

There's a post from Deus on this one a couple of pages earlier. Should see you right through!

what now?

i'm trying to go to the 3rd level of the tower but i can't contine any further. Is there a newer version already out that i can conitue or do i have to wait? It's getting SOOO good! You did an awesome job

Hi dude, just down loaded the grudge but i'm still up to the bit with the slime and i'm unsure if the games updated is there anyway of telling? so i know the games updated correctly? if anyone can let me know that would be wicked :) thanks guys!

Hi dude, just down loaded the grudge but i'm still up to the bit with the slime and i'm unsure if the games updated is there anyway of telling? so i know the games updated correctly? if anyone can let me know that would be wicked :) thanks guys!

i don't think the game is updated just yet, i already finished the grudge and i can't go any further

having problems

I'm having real problems with the pixie in the grudge I have tried to fight her about 100 times but I can't seem to beat her any tips? is there a secret I"m missing?

I'm having real problems with the pixie in the grudge I have tried to fight her about 100 times but I can't seem to beat her any tips? is there a secret I"m missing?

It took me over 10 times to beat her as well. Playing as the adventurer I found that a normal tickle rather than one that focuses on a specific part of her body seems most effective, apart from the first few rounds where foot and belly tickles were most effective. This means you can save your adrenaline and use it to perform actions that make her more ticklish, in case your character has one of course.

As to your strategy there are a few things you should know and rules you should stick to. Most of these you have probably figured out already but I guess this is useful info for other players that encounter the same problems.

- Do not use any of the flasks no matter what that creepy trader from the Tower told you.

- Save your grape juice and Venus nectar for the end of the battle. Trust me, you will need them at that point as she gets double turns once her stamina has depleted to a certain amount. The double turns last until the end of the battle. More about this later on.

- As you know she has one ridiculously strong attack when protected by all 3 of the fairies (her ancient magical barrier), but you may have noticed you always get a warning before she unleashes it. My strategy was to make sure my stamina was (almost) at its maximum after the time it took her to power up just to make sure I would survive the attack. So what I'm saying is: make sure your stamina is near its maximum by the time she has summoned the fairies.

- Once she summoned the fairies you should focus on fairy C (the one on the right) first because that's the really nasty one. Once you defeat fairy C Paranoia shouldn't be able to unleash the attack anymore. HOWEVER: if you see the warning flashes but defeat fairy C in you subsequent turn Paranoia's attack WILL STILL BE UNLEASHED at the same power as it's part of the same 'round' consisting of your attack and Paranoia's.
Should you have forgotten to max your stamina before Paranoia summons the fairies or in case you don't htink you have enough left at that point and you are given the warning, the game engine does allow you to heal yourself before that attack is unleashed.
Also, fairy C has this annoying attack that prevents you from using your fruit juices as it diminishes your stamina rather than boosting it while you are under its effects. So by all means, go after fairy C first.

- With only fairies A and B left you may want to focus on the left one as she heals Paranoia with every turn she gets.

- There are some status updates during the battle such as "violet light glows", meaning her stats increase even though her attacks don't seem to become more powerful. There are also some flashes that occur at seemingly random intervals and have different colours, but I didn't find those to have any meaning during my battles.

Repeat this proces until the battle reaches its "second round", because, like it or not, this was the easy part...

As I said you should SAVE YOU GRAPE JUICE AND VENUS NECTAR for the moment she's "done playing aroud", which is no understatement. This is what I'll refer to as the second part of the battle which is kickstarted by her absorbing the 3 fairies. (This also means she cannot perform her draining attack anymore, by which I mean the one I covered earlier.)

From this moment on she gets double turns untill the end of the battle and therefor can do damage of up to 190 PER ROUND (one round being your and her opportunities to attack or heal) if she uses her most powerful attack that's left twice. She doesn't do this too often but none the less you are unmistakenly and without exception on the back foot and you will find yourself rapidly going through your supply of fruit juices and nectar.
Without exagerating, you can count yourself lucky if you you're able to attack her once every three rounds, that's how ridiculously hard it will be to defeat her.
ALWAYS make sure you have about 200 stamina left before you decide to attack her to cover the possibilty of the double powerful attack. If she uses less powerful attacks, which is more often than not the case but not worth taking the risk, the best you can do is get your health back up to the near maximum and you may even get lucky enough to put two attacks in in the two following rounds.

However, not all hope is lost at this point as I suspect, but cannot be sure as I didn't think of fighting her again to make sure, her stamina depletes while being in this hyper mode. You may want to occasionally check her stamina bar to verify (and confirm to other players). It will still take some time to defeat her even if this is the case though, so do not let your guard down.
The reason I believe her stamina depletes is because I really didn't get many attacking opportunities and still she went down at a moment that was far too soon given my few scattered attacks. I happened to check her stamina two turns before she was defeated, she healed herself with a total of about 140 over those turns and got two attacks in as well, yet she was defeated by an attack that did about 100 damage. So you really may want to check out whether she really loses stamina in this hyper mode.

Right, I hope that will help you defeat her. She's one tough cookie for sure but you have a good chance if you stick to the basics I applied.
Sorry if my explanations are a bit indirect at times, but as you may have guessed English is not my native language so I have to get by with the knowledge I have. I think it should be clear enough though.

Good luck!

Last edited:

According to DeusExProcella if you head to the prison the soldier at the left hand desk should give you a rough updtae on your reputation. If this checks out your game should probably be updated correctly!

It took me over 10 times to beat her as well. Playing as the adventurer I found that a normal tickle rather than one that focuses on a specific part of her body seems most effective, apart from the first few rounds where foot and belly tickles were most effective. This means you can save your adrenaline and use it to perform actions that make her more ticklish, in case your character has one of course.

As to your strategy there are a few things you should know and rules you should stick to. Most of these you have probably figured out already but I guess this is useful info for other players that encounter the same problems.

- Do not use any of the flasks no matter what that creepy trader from the Tower told you.

- Save your grape juice and Venus nectar for the end of the battle. Trust me, you will need them at that point as she gets double turns once her stamina has depleted to a certain amount. The double turns last until the end of the battle. More about this later on.

- As you know she has one ridiculously strong attack when protected by all 3 of the fairies (her ancient magical barrier), but you may have noticed you always get a warning before she unleashes it. My strategy was to make sure my stamina was (almost) at its maximum after the time it took her to power up just to make sure I would survive the attack. So what I'm saying is: make sure your stamina is near its maximum by the time she has summoned the fairies.

- Once she summoned the fairies you should focus on fairy C (the one on the right) first because that's the really nasty one. Once you defeat fairy C Paranoia shouldn't be able to unleash the attack anymore. HOWEVER: if you see the warning flashes but defeat fairy C in you subsequent turn Paranoia's attack WILL STILL BE UNLEASHED at the same power as it's part of the same 'round' consisting of your attack and Paranoia's.
Should you have forgotten to max your stamina before Paranoia summons the fairies or in case you don't htink you have enough left at that point and you are given the warning, the game engine does allow you to heal yourself before that attack is unleashed.
Also, fairy C has this annoying attack that prevents you from using your fruit juices as it diminishes your stamina rather than boosting it while you are under its effects. So by all means, go after fairy C first.

- With only fairies A and B left you may want to focus on the left one as she heals Paranoia with every turn she gets.

- There are some status updates during the battle such as "violet light glows", meaning her stats increase even though her attacks don't seem to become more powerful. There are also some flashes that occur at seemingly random intervals and have different colours, but I didn't find those to have any meaning during my battles.

Repeat this proces until the battle reaches its "second round", because, like it or not, this was the easy part...

As I said you should SAVE YOU GRAPE JUICE AND VENUS NECTAR for the moment she's "done playing aroud", which is no understatement. This is what I'll refer to as the second part of the battle which is kickstarted by her absorbing the 3 fairies. (This also means she cannot perform her draining attack anymore, by which I mean the one I covered earlier.)

From this moment on she gets double turns untill the end of the battle and therefor can do damage of up to 190 PER ROUND (one round being your and her opportunities to attack or heal) if she uses her most powerful attack that's left twice. She doesn't do this too often but none the less you are unmistakenly and without exception on the back foot and you will find yourself rapidly going through your supply of fruit juices and nectar.
Without exagerating, you can count yourself lucky if you you're able to attack her once every three rounds, that's how ridiculously hard it will be to defeat her.
ALWAYS make sure you have about 200 stamina left before you decide to attack her to cover the possibilty of the double powerful attack. If she uses less powerful attacks, which is more often than not the case but not worth taking the risk, the best you can do is get your health back up to the near maximum and you may even get lucky enough to put two attacks in in the two following rounds.

However, not all hope is lost at this point as I suspect, but cannot be sure as I didn't think of fighting her again to make sure, her stamina depletes while being in this hyper mode. You may want to occasionally check her stamina bar to verify (and confirm to other players). It will still take some time to defeat her even if this is the case though, so do not let your guard down.
The reason I believe her stamina depletes is because I really didn't get many attacking opportunities and still she went down at a moment that was far too soon given my few scattered attacks. I happened to check her stamina two turns before she was defeated, she healed herself with a total of about 140 over those turns and got two attacks in as well, yet she was defeated by an attack that did about 100 damage. So you really may want to check out whether she really loses stamina in this hyper mode.

Right, I hope that will help you defeat her. She's one tough cookie for sure but you have a good chance if you stick to the basics I applied.
Sorry if my explanations are a bit indirect at times, but as you may have guessed English is not my native language so I have to get by with the knowledge I have. I think it should be clear enough though.

Good luck!

Everything this person said is true except the bolded part. The flasks will shatter the "Barriers" that she puts up (the random flashes), which reduce how ticklish certain areas are (making it so that with all four up, she has reduced ticklishness across the board) and raising one of her four stats by 5% (5% was the safest value to avoid overpowering her).

The flasks WILL heal Paranoia, but they will do considerable damage against her fairy support, which will also break the barriers. The ridiculously strong attack (Forever Laughter) is activating when all 4 barriers (the random flashes) and all 3 fairies are up (it's a white flash to signify all 7 colors of the rainbow/spectrum are active).

Is this the Snow Maiden quest or The Grudge?

For the Snow Maiden quest, after it's started "Lover of the Snow Maiden" and you're searching for information on Silver, you need to talk to the 8 NPCs in the village. The lady by the pond (Tammy), the girl with blonde hair (Carrie), the little boy above the pub, the old man by the pond (Mack), the little girl in front of the pub (Megan), the man in the lower left path, the woman in the middle, and the girl by the prison.

Afterward it will trigger a cutscene and you'll be forced to talk to Silver.

If it's the Grudge, you should have to talk to the fairy who details your ticklishness 3 times with the Red Feather equipped.

If neither of those help, tell me which quest you mean, that'll make it easier to actually, you know, help :p

I've talked to Mack many times but he doesn't give a clue (te number doesn't change)

Everything this person said is true except the bolded part. The flasks will shatter the "Barriers" that she puts up (the random flashes), which reduce how ticklish certain areas are (making it so that with all four up, she has reduced ticklishness across the board) and raising one of her four stats by 5% (5% was the safest value to avoid overpowering her).

The flasks WILL heal Paranoia, but they will do considerable damage against her fairy support, which will also break the barriers. The ridiculously strong attack (Forever Laughter) is activating when all 4 barriers (the random flashes) and all 3 fairies are up (it's a white flash to signify all 7 colors of the rainbow/spectrum are active).

Thank you for clarifying the use of flasks! I tried one on fairy C but only found it to do about 130 damage, which was considerably less than any of my normal attacks and why I didn't think the flasks were particularly useful in this battle.

And well, I had no idea those flashes actually were barriers that she put up. I noticed the different colours and thought about the spectrum of 7 colours but simply couldn't give any meaning to them as they ocurred.

Anyway, thanks for replying and I do hope you don't mind my answering a lot of questions. I guess the more time you have available to spend on making the game, the better ;)

mimic

Important notice: I um...forgot to change things back after testing to fix the Lover quest so um...in the latest release, don't start a new game. I'm uploading a fix as I type this.

Use This: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XVH2FJV0

i was fighting the mimic, took soo long...but it never submits. even after all its stamina is gone it's still going. that's not suppose to happen i take it?

i don't think the game is updated just yet, i already finished the grudge and i can't go any further

yeah i not even started that yet..still on like chapter 2 but i'm just wondering if how can i tell if my games updated with all the latest stuff lol kinda worrried incase i done something wrong XD

Like someone mentioned, talk to the guard on the left in the prison. If he talks about your reputation, you have a newer version. If you can start a new game and pick your ticklishness, that's a newer version. There aren't too many little things, I'll see if I can find a way to indicate in-game which version you have.

I wish I could play... I ve been waiting for so long, but megaupload is not working

However, not all hope is lost at this point as I suspect, but cannot be sure as I didn't think of fighting her again to make sure, her stamina depletes while being in this hyper mode. You may want to occasionally check her stamina bar to verify (and confirm to other players).

With the archer, using observe, I watched after each turn of this 'hyper' mode that her life DOES go down. It can go down all the way to 1 point of health, but she can also heal herself between 120-200 points of health with that self heal power she has. STILL, if you have a toon that has a high stamina/endurace, you can actually just heal and wait for her to basically undo herself to the point where she has only a tiny bit of life and hit her with a simple tickle to win.

With the archer, using observe, I watched after each turn of this 'hyper' mode that her life DOES go down. It can go down all the way to 1 point of health, but she can also heal herself between 120-200 points of health with that self heal power she has. STILL, if you have a toon that has a high stamina/endurace, you can actually just heal and wait for her to basically undo herself to the point where she has only a tiny bit of life and hit her with a simple tickle to win.

Gotta love archers :)

hi guys, does anyone know how to get silver to open up..i mean i worked out hes the ice maidens lover and i asked everyone in the village but all he saying is the same thing about not slacking off :p boy this guys hard work

i read the threads and tried to follow the characters and who to chat to but yeah its not happening so i try the link. damn it so hard to get this cut scene for silver LOL

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back