• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tower of Gargalesis (Tickling RPG)

Everytime i try to download it the thing keeps saying that its a virus

Sorry, I haven't kept this half informed on what's going on. I've been run ragged lately, though part of it is by my own decision.

Basically, what's happening is I'm reworking the first third of the game. I've expanded the prologue so that now, the point you arrive in is a maze with around 8 tickling scenes, all within the first five minutes of the game. Before you even fight a battle, you'll get plenty of tickling action.

I've also changed around the beginning, so that now you can choose to play the game on a higher difficulty to compensate for lowering the average difficulty. The higher difficulty, dubbed "Dance with the Devil" will feature some exclusive story-related content. Anyone only worried about tickling content can get their fill in the standard playthrough.

I'm also doing a major overhaul on the game's skill engine. I won't say what I'm doing, but I will say that now characters are vastly more customize-able.

I'm rewriting parts of the story to better mesh with my ideas, and adding more scenes during and between chapters. The story will evolve in certain ways based on choices you make. Seeing everything the game has to offer will take multiple playthroughs on different classes.

Part of the new additions include a new item that allows the Adventurer, Mage, Soldier, Assassin, and Thief to view expanded Mamono Codex data, as well as a new skill for the Adventurer called "Bravado" which increases Proficiency at the cost of Endurance.

With all the changes I'm making, even before getting into Chapter 4, no two people will have the exact same experience playing through just Chapters 0-3.

It's still going to be awhile, I'm completely rehauling the skill database. But once this is finished, it should be the last major waiting period. Most of the major areas of the game are getting a touch up.

thanks for letting us know dude and i rly rly can not wait! even if i have to start again to seeee all the new stuff ^^ looking forward to it!

I must say, this game is well-made. So much as that, even though I have absolutely no interest in /F tickling, I quite enjoy the fates that the poor (male in my situation) hero suffers at the hands of all these fantastical creatures.

It's one of those games where you just can't be angry at losing because you're too aroused XD

Having said that, I think you've inspired me to make one a game of my own along these lines. One that's considerably more /M focused, and focused on the less human variety of ticklers/ticklees (monsters, actually, such as dragons and werewolves - I'm such a furry). I'm not gonna actually rip anything from your game (not that I could, I wouldn't know how), but there are a few similarities (such as targetting specific spots, and having a bit of a special sequence if you lose a battle, not to mention using "Stamina" instead of HP) and such.

As such, I'm wondering where exactly one can find good monster battle sprites as well as character sprites and portraits. Having trouble with that.

But regardless, your RPG is well done, so well that I'm not even gonna ask that you add male mamono, since the game is obviously geared towards straight guys. And either way, the /M content from losing as a male is more than enough to satisfy me.

Thumbs up from me!

Thanks for the update Deus. I'm really jazzed about this revamp. I can hardly wait for you to finish it. I just hope you don't overwhelm yourself between the game and real life.

Look back a couple of pages, Deus has posted a guide to clearing that hurdle :)
Love the insufferable hamster by the way :p

Just an update, the next version of the game just went into testing, so I should have it available relatively soon. The classes got major updates, here's just a brief explanation of said updates:

The Adventurer requires a lot of thought and planning, working around rather limited status effects and broad skill range. It'll definitely be a different ballgame then "Surrender...k, now spam Tickle Worst Spot and pray".

The Mage is a total glass cannon, with ways to stave off death. You've got a giant movepool to choose from, with some combinations here and there. You've got gobs of abilities here, but continuously sacrifice your own survivability to buff your Adrenaline and firepower.

The Soldier has Stamina by the bucketloads and primarily revolves around punishing enemies. You get 4 stances to choose from: Echo (Normal), Papa (+200% Proficiency, 50% Tech/Agi), Tango (200% Tech, 50% Prof/Agi), and Alpha (200% Agi, 50% Prof/Tech), which don't use up your turn. You can switch as many times as you want before attacking, so you need to figure out which stance is the best for the upcoming situation (switching to Tango to use your recovery move, but it leaves you slower and drops all your Endurance buffs). The real spice here is the Bide/Punish system. Using Bide, you build up damage, which you can then unleash with Punish to hit the enemy for some hefty damage.

The Slayer is a physical Mage. You get an insane amount of tickly toys to play with, but you can't take a hit at all. The real slice of win here is the ability to make yourself temporarily immune to status effects and cause a Mamono to become twice as ticklish on the body part you specify. As an added bonus, you can learn an ability that tickles the enemy's feet, and has a 1/10 chance of causing instant domination. The Slayer only has 6 defensive abilities, but they work well with his/her offensive skills. One allows you to buff your Evasion, in order to miss a big hit, another nullifies all elemental damage, while the last allows you to inflict the "Punishment" state on a Mamono (that would be the "Needs to be tickled" State that Paranoia's Green Guard loved so much).

The Ranger plays totally different from the others. Utilizing traps and poisons, you hinder your enemies with debuffs. But, with the boosted Observe, you can learn "Aspects" allowing you to take on the chosen Mamono's abilities for a few turns.

The Thief has a completely revamped Steal system, speed based damage, and several "Instant Cast" abilities that don't eat up your turn and activate instantly. This one will require the most investment to really enjoy (stealing from Mamono trying to collect rare "artifacts" which can be used to forge new weapons/talismans/accessories).

The basic "Tickle" is gone. Now your basic, cost free, attack is "Target", no more spamming a bodiless tickle, now you have to actually find the right spot. All attacks (except Punish) target a body part or element. This means, in the Paranoia fight, when she nulls her body spots, you're going to have to break the barriers to even hurt her.

Everyone can Surrender now.

...blimy someones been busy! you bloody genious i think i might cry with joy. ok so when you say available soon you mean, like, in 5 minutes or so right? RIGHT???

hi... i cant seem to get the new chapter... i recently finished chapter two (thats mamonas right??) and i already got the red feather, but i can't get to the third floor... is it out yet and i dont know how to get it?? if that's the case can anyone help me or is it still in the workshop... just asking...
thanks

Need some serious help here, i have scoured the whole village and cant get the quest for the Bunny Medallion- who gives this quest out?? iv done the other 3 but just cant get this quest unlocked

thanks in advance

OK still having problems here, i have talked to every1 in the village and nothing is happening about this bunny medallion. THe only thing is the small blonde girl (whos mother you save in one of the quests) has a white star above her head, but there is a bug or something- she is constantly spinning round in a circle and i can walk right through her!! she has the star but when i talk to her all i can say is "look after your mum"

any help at all? there is no1 else left in the village to talk to! is this a bug i have hit?

The Tower of Gargalesis

A wanderer, lost in a storm, wakes up in a strange, terrifying place. Here in this world, right and wrong are not so mutually exclusive, and a thin line divides salvation from utter damnation. The wanderer, feared by those inhabiting the island's sole human refuge, is tasked with a quest to save the village. But what awaits in the forest to the north? And worse still, what awaits in the ominous tower, looming just over the horizon?

This is the legend of the Outsider and the battle for the Tower of Gargalesis.

Current Status: Prologue-Chapter 1

This is the Re-Release of the Tower of Gargalesis. Things have changed greatly since the last update.

As the line above says, the game only goes through Chapter 1. You will not be able to enter the tower yet, and will not be able to trigger the Chapter 2 quests yet. I'll alter this, until finally getting rid of it, as the game develops.

The classes have stayed the same:

The Adventurer
The most balanced class, specializing in nothing in particular. The Adventurer has a wide range of builds, being able to specialize in Proficiency or Technique. He/She also has access to various status effects.

Weak Spot: Hips

Special Skill: Bravado - By boasting of his/her accomplishments, the Adventurer's Proficiency rises, at the cost of his/her Endurance.

The Mage
One of the two glass cannons, the Mage has the highest Technique in the game, as well as access to numerous offensive and defensive magic spells. The mage starts slow, but in the end can dish out some of the most devastating damage in the game. The Mage revolves around targeting "Elements" rather than body parts.

Weak Spot: Feet

Special Skill: Tickle Wisp - The Mage can summon a wisp of pure magic to tickle the foe. While no enemy is weak to Pure Magic, very few resist it.

The Soldier
The most resilient class, the Soldier has the highest Endurance in the game, and his/her skills revolve around survival and punishment. Initially, the Soldier's damage output is low, but in the end game, the Soldier gains one of the more powerful attacking abilities: Bide/Punish.

Weak Spot: Thighs

Special Skill: Turtle Up - The Soldier bolsters his/her Endurance at the cost of Proficiency. This state lasts until the end of battle, or when canceled by a Stance change.

The Slayer
The second glass cannon, the Slayer has the highest Proficiency in the game, and some of the most devastating tickles possible. The Slayer is quick to damage foes, but develops defensive abilities very slowly. Proceed with caution, as your encounters with Mamono tend to dissolve into DPS races.

Weak Spot: Ribs

Special Skill: The Claw - By utilizing his/her training, the Slayer learns the most powerful belly tickle in the game as his/her initial attack. This skill's power rises quickly, and tops out near level 6, allowing the Slayer to devastate enemies they leave their belly open.

The Ranger
The Ranger has the highest Stamina in the game, and his/her battle plan revolves around status effects and traps, at least until Mamonology is learned. Once that skill is obtained, the Ranger possesses the ability to learn Mamono "Aspects", giving him/her the ability to take on their skill set.

Weak Spot: Armpits

Special Skill: Observe - By studying Mamono, the Ranger becomes better equipped to engage them. At higher levels, this skill also inflicts the "Studied" status, which reduces the Mamono's overall stats. At the highest level, this skill allows the Ranger to learn Mamono Aspects.

The Thief
A master of swindling and snatching, the Thief has the highest Agility in the game. He/she plays differently from the others, in that the thief relies on items to defeat his/her foes. The thief can steal from Mamono to collect synthesis parts, which are used to create items that no other class has access to.

Weak Spot: Belly

Special Skill: Steal - Not only does Steal allow the Thief to snatch goods, it is also an effective Belly tickle that, while weak, draws from the Thief's much higher Agility stat, instead of Proficiency or Technique.

Combat revolves around using Tickle Skills and Items to win tickle fights with the various Mamono inhabiting the island. All skills target one of eight body parts, with the exception of Mage spells, which target elements. The body parts are:

Neck
Armpits
Ribs
Belly
Hips
Thighs
Knees
Feet

And the elements are:

Fire
Ice
Lightning
Water
Wind
Earth
Light
Darkness
Twilight

Victory over the Mamono will require you to discover how best to tickle them, before they overwhelm you with their incredible power.

Certain Mamono, called Yusei Mamono, are more powerful versions of their weaker sisters. These Mamono will generally offer you a chance to punish them upon defeat. Be careful, as selfish actions, such as tickling dominated Mamono, causes your Karma Meter to shift into the red. Conversely, freeing these Mamono can net you rewards, as well as shift your Karma Meter into the blue.

The most powerful Mamono, called Chou Mamono, are boss enemies who will require planning to defeat. These Mamono offer the same reward upon defeat as Yusei Mamono. Be careful, Chou Mamono are rarely beatable by normal measures.

>The 2.0 Skill System<

The entire reason for the re-release is the skill system. Classes are no longer limited to 6 skills, and can start learning new abilities as early as level 3. I won't go into any more detail, but pay attention to Honey Bee's new training quest.

>Dance with the Devil Mode<

Also new to the re-release is the new "Dance with the Devil" mode. This is a higher level of difficulty for players who want to experience my more masochistic vision. Casual players would be wise to avoid this mode.

V V V V V V V V V V V V

Now, the game has been beta-tested furiously up to this point. That said: if issues arise, contact me via PM to let me know. Most of my beta-testers are testing Chapter 2 right now, there may be some things I unwittingly fucked up. Remember: Deus is a colossal screw up, and usually forgets his semi-colons.

But without further post buffering, here you go. Sorry about the wait, but I hope you enjoy what we've been working on.

The Tower of Gargalesis Part 1

I'm going to regret this, I know it

You must start a new game. I intend to correct this later, but for now, you CANNOT use your old saves.

Yeaaaaaaaah!

Quick clarification - this new version doesn't go as far as the last one, right? The last one went until chapter 2 or 3 I think, and this one is just 1?

If that's true, will the next chapters be compatible with saves we make in this new version, or will we have to start again once the new chapters come out?

If you start a new game in this version, it will be compatible with new stuff as it becomes available. Once I get the remake caught up with the original, I'll allow old saves from the previous version to go straight into Chapter 4 material.

^^ man...i got to say i have so been looking forward to playing this..your just a legend lol :p thanks!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back