• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The true definition of "Feather-Ticklish"

ParadiseTickle

TMF Poster
THe true definition of "feather-ticklish": Any ticklee who can be nearly tortured out of her mind with just a stiff feather on her feet or any other part of her body. A lot of people claim they have seen this phenomenon, but very few ticklees are actually so bad that they are "feather-ticklish." It requires someone with the most sensitive skin possible, very soft and with an intensely hyperactive nervous response system.

An example of this terrible affliction can be seen here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2782470#post2782470

THe true definition of "feather-ticklish": Any ticklee who can be nearly tortured out of her mind with just a stiff feather on her feet or any other part of her body. A lot of people claim they have seen this phenomenon, but very few ticklees are actually so bad that they are "feather-ticklish." It requires someone with the most sensitive skin possible, very soft and with an intensely hyperactive nervous response system.

An example of this terrible affliction can be seen here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2782470#post2782470

That's incredible, I really wish clips like that were available to buy :jester:

Who claimed to have debunked the great myth of feather-ticklishness ?? :cool: If only some funny people used feathers witht the correct end...the featherly one that it, not the sharp one..
Nice vid by the way.

Long live "feather-ticklish" women!

All you lovely girls who claim to be feather-ticklish...oh please come on by my way and let me try to cure you of your malady. It may take some time (heh heh heh):laughhard:

When I had a tickling session with Lolo from Tickle Abuse she was very feather ticklish. She was able to stand all the tickling I threw at her for long periods of time, however, when I brushed her neck and collarbone area with long billowy feathers she went completely berserk. I took full advantage of that knowlege and continued using the feathers along that area. She could only stand the feathers for a few seconds before she would either lose her voice or use her safeword. I never had more fun with a feather in my hand.

the last lee i had was like this... fucking awesome fun!

shame it dint work but u cant base a relationship on just tickling now can ya

I actually have an overactive nervous system, which makes me insanely ticklish. So I probably am.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back