• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE ULTIMATE TICKLE!! F/M penis, sexual, extremely graphic, mature viewers only!

I actually had to go back and read that is said "two princesses", I thought it was just one naughty lady. One, two, three, whatever, good stuff!

A great return. Though I confess like all the others I sometimes have a hard time following it.

Yeah I know I can get a little wordy. Sorry about that. Next time I'll create word balloons so it won't be as difficult to follow...

Thanks for the great comment!

Best,
tkltkltkl :wavingguy

Perhaps MisterAE had another meaning in mind?......LOL

good job
please continue and make more
maybe more storyline?
and a female pretty face involved?

This one is called "THE TEASE"...

I kinda cheated on this one...but I hope you'll enjoy it just the same...

Best, tkltkltkl :wavingguy

Attachments

• the tease.jpg
    the tease.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,327
This is some of your best work yet! Love the new style! Great job, and hope to see more!

Gotta hand it to ya, those hands are primo! Great job on that depicted job.... (a few puns/inuendo there)

WOW!!!! Your greatness just got GREATER!!!! NICE!!!! Love the eyes and mouth featured, the fingernails, the feather, the stroking, the dialogue, etc., etc., etc.!!! Cool!!!! :jumpupanddown: :numberone: :jumpupanddown:

Just promise me that you'll slowly feather his balls in the next one. Pretty please?????

holey gods man, the tease was amazing!
can't wait to show my wife.

steve

SECRET AGENT JAMES BOHN in "ANOTHER TEASE"

This will probably be the last one for awhile...hope you will enjoy!

Best,

Attachments

• bohn.jpg
    bohn.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,970
Last edited:
the tease series is wonderfull. but have the guy laughing more, please.

steve

MORE LAUGHING

the tease series is wonderfull. but have the guy laughing more, please.

steve

I took your advice and added a few more laughs...and a few lil' tweaks. Click on it and let me know what you think!

Best,

I love it. I want that done to mine. I have added pics to my album. tkltkltkl,you are free to use any of my pics to make a tickling drawing.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back