• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Un-Birthday Thread

Tomorrow is my birthday but until then it is another unbirthday.

It is over six months until my birthday. Today is yet another UNBIRTHDAY for me. :D

The only present that I got for my last birthday was from Goddess Shelly. :woman:

Yesterday was my birthday so I will have 364 days of unbirthdays starting today.

I had a nice birthday yesterday but today starts the first unbirthday for this year for me.

My birthday was two days ago so now I will have a long string of unbirthdays.

I had a birthday earlier this month so it will be a long time of unbirthdays for me.

It is over five months until my birthday, so today is yet another UNBIRTHDAY for me. :D

My birthday was one month ago today, so today is an unbirthday.

It is over five months until my birthday, so today is yet another UNBIRTHDAY for me. :D

I had a birthday in September so it is an unbirthday for me.

It is over four months until my birthday, so today is yet another UNBIRTHDAY for me. :D

I will not have another birthday until September of next year, so it is an unbirthday for me.

It is over three months until my birthday, so today is yet another UNBIRTHDAY for me. :D

My birthday is the 4th of September and with this being the 4th of January it is an unbirthday for me.

It is over two months until my birthday, so today is another UNBIRTHDAY for me. :D

Today is an unbirthday for me, but Milagros will have A BIRTHDAY in 18 days.

Tomorrow is March 4th, but I was born on September 4th which means it is another UNBIRTHDAY for me.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back