• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The UNY II Albany NY gathering Registration is now open!!!

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello Folks!

I am happy to announce that UNY II (Upstate New York gathering) is now set to happen on the weekend of Feb 5-7 in Albany NY. And we are accepting applications to attend from all.

Registration will be $25 If you are approved, and there will be reduced rates available on rooms because we will be filling a good part of the hotel.

If you are interested in coming send an e-mail to Venray at [email protected] giving the names of people attending in your group, and a contact number that we can reach you at. Payment info, and the hotel location with the code needed to book at the reduced rates will be sent to you.

We had a great time on our test run last year at UNY I, and I know that many of the people who came last year plan to be back again. So if you are looking to meet many people you see posting here, this is the gathering for you. The style of UNY is that we have a suite booked that folks can gather in and meet, and lots of folks hang out there, while other cycle between the rooms that various people have taken talking and having fun. One can be as social or private as you like.

If you want to see what folks thought of UNY I take a read here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=145648

If you have any questions feel free to ask here, or PM me or Venray with them.

Myriads

Last years trial run was epic with 35 people in attendance.....let's beat that count this year!

I'm down like a clown for this again. Last year's was a blast! I'll start making flight arrangements. :woot:

ok as of righ now i working on this if i can make it first i would need a ride i live like 2 hours away second i would need some one to room with if some one can help me out here that would be ousome thanks

The hotel has sent me the final contract which I will be faxing back signed today...

The rooms will be blocked and ready to be booked starting on Christmas eve...

Send me an email to [email protected] if you havent already and I will put you on the list to receive information as it becomes available....

Looking forward to seeing everyone there for this year's event!

25 of us so far with plenty of room for many more!

Send out your email today so I can count you in ASAP!

I'd love to attend again this year but won't be able to make it. If anyone out there is "on the fence" about going, definitely go!! You won't regret it!!

Have fun everyone!!! :)

I'd love to attend again this year but won't be able to make it.

You will really be missed.. and that has nothing to do with maps of states or anything.. Hope to see you at NEST at least..

If you are interested in coming send an e-mail to me at [email protected] giving the names of people attending in your group, and a contact number that we can reach you at. Payment info, and the hotel location with the code needed to book at the reduced rates will be sent to you.

Registration payment info:

Go to www.paypal.com Under the "Send Money" tab, make a Personal Payment in the amount of $25.00 to [email protected]. When given the option to make a comment, please specify your name (TMF Handle / Name) so we can record your payment. If you are making a payment for anyone else at the same time, please tell us that as well.

For those without paypal capability, please email me at [email protected] and other options will be sent to you.

For hotel info please send an email as well.

Last edited:
This is exciting as we have several new people coming including some first time gathering folks! YAY!!!!

If you havent yet sent the registration fee please use the paypal link above or PM me here on the forum for info ASAP.

It is not too late to register, so if you are on the fence and want more info please contact me here or email me at [email protected]..

I wanted to but I can't. Laid-off a little over a week ago. Won't be able to afford it. :(

Thanks to all who attended making it a very fun event..

We are officially annual at this point and next year's is tentatively scheduled for February 4,5, & 6, 2011 unless they change which Sunday the superbowl is played...

Watch this area for updates and the official announcement and registration info...

To Venray and Raya:ty::D You guys did a bang up job again this year to make everyone comfortable and welcome. I love you guys big time! Every event I attend, I always think to myself, nothing could top it. But you have proven me wrong again! Great Great weekend. And once again, a newbie has been "HOOKED!" I don't believe I have been to an event that that has not happened. Our Family just keeps growing and growing. :community: "Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor."

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back