• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The urge to tickle outside of my relationship. (Genuine responses only please)

Talking about every thought and feeling isn't what we're saying, and you know that, DAJT. Engaging in a sexual fetish with someone other than the person your with is very similar to fucking someone else for more than 98% of people who have a sexual fetish, as you are indeed getting some sexual gratification out of it. To put it bluntly, it's about not being stupid rather than needing to grow a pair. What you're attempting to describe is an open relationship of sorts. That doesn't really work for everybody, and the OP didn't make it seem like that was the kind of relationship he had. Taking a good long look is fine and dandy, but common sense should tell you to keep your hands to yourself.

I'll make this as simple as possible. She doesn't have the fetish, but is merely very accommodating. She knows that it's your sexual fetish, therefore she knows that you get sexual gratification out of it and most likely sees it as a sex act, on par with a BJ or a friendly fuck. If she saw you, would she be mad? I'm willing to bet that she would. I'm willing to bet that she'd see that as grounds for leaving. I'm willing to go as far as to say that she'd probably compare it to blowing some other random guy. Would that piss you off? Of course it would. It's the same concept here. Regardless of the macho bullshit some people might tell you, it is always better to err on the side of common sense. Either have this talk, and know where you stand, or avoid it altogether, and keep it in your head.

It's hopeless to try to argue from the perspective of being in a happy, honest relationship, especially when it comes to fetishes. For some people, there's no common frame of reference, and it just doesn't translate (That's not an insult. You can't expect someone to understand what it's like if they've never experienced it). Those of us with that perspective might be doing the OP a disservice, here.
He's young, and he's single. Sure, he has a girlfriend, and things seem pretty good, but what if there's someone more compatible out there? There's no ring, there's been no ceremony. He's single. This is the time when he should be experimenting, isn't it? There's too much pressure these days for people to get married, have a huge, obnoxious ceremony, and then what? Spend the rest of your life trying to get one over on your partner? How sad is that? Those of us with compatible partners (not just willing, but actually compatible) are incredibly lucky. It doesn't happen to a lot of people, and it doesn't happen often.
If he can't be happy playing with one willing partner, he shouldn't try to be. Maybe he'll find a more compatible one, as some of us have. Better to do that than to risk being angry and bitter for the next twenty years, resenting someone for the opportunities they think they've passed up. I've seen that manifest in real life, with an ex-close friend, and let me tell you, when Mr. "I've been repressed all these years" finally gets cut loose, that is some sad shit to behold. Better to sow the wild oats now, while it's a lot easier, and a lot less creepy. It's like watching someone with a middle-aged crisis, only not as dignified.
There are lots of pretty, willing girls out there. Maybe the OP shouldn't commit until he's sure.

I appreciate all these responses. Different opinions were expected and desired. The thing is i would never think of leaving my girl unless a LEGITIMATE reason came along. And by legitimate i mean constant fighting, abuse, alcoholism, money etc...
This isn't my first time around the block naturally so settling down does not seem like an issue to me, yes I'm only 22 but at 22 I've accomplished everything i thought i would by this age and more, so moving forward to the next phase of my life I'm over the moon with the women by my side.
After reading the comments i truly believe i am just a normal horny dude wanting to express his fetish with different women. But that i have concluded is not a reason to opt out of my current relationship. Having getting my tickling fix so often (most recent only a couple hours ago) i can say that i am more then satisfied. Thanks for all the responses and respect shown though.

I appreciate all these responses. Different opinions were expected and desired. The thing is i would never think of leaving my girl unless a LEGITIMATE reason came along. And by legitimate i mean constant fighting, abuse, alcoholism, money etc...
This isn't my first time around the block naturally so settling down does not seem like an issue to me, yes I'm only 22 but at 22 I've accomplished everything i thought i would by this age and more, so moving forward to the next phase of my life I'm over the moon with the women by my side.
After reading the comments i truly believe i am just a normal horny dude wanting to express his fetish with different women. But that i have concluded is not a reason to opt out of my current relationship. Having getting my tickling fix so often (most recent only a couple hours ago) i can say that i am more then satisfied. Thanks for all the responses and respect shown though.

Well, congratulations!

lol grow a pair this idiot says, probably explains why you not in a relationship. Ever hear of I don't know RESPECT? You don't just go around and look and fantasize bout folks just because "the world puts it on your front porch and you should take a long hard look" bullshit for that. Its shit like that is reason why relationships get fucked up. You get man or woman fantasizing about another person, next thing ya know ya having an affair, or other shit happens. You don't just do that just because its there and it presents itself. If your married and love your spouse, you try not to do those things. Not saying it won't happen, but when you love someone, you go out of your way to respect them and there wishes the best you can.

None of this advice may help you. But some of it might. Either way, it comes from a good place. It sounds like you have the world by the balls. I was in a very similar situation when I was in my early 20's. I had found a dream girl who not only didn't mind my proclivities, she enjoyed them and thought they were fun. It was young, all consuming love. And she was the center of my world. Did I still want to tickle other girls? Of course I did Did I think that made me a bad person? Most definitely. Was I a bad person? No, I don't think so. I went against my urges for a long time, and lived in relatively happiness, but always felt a bit pot a void, and basically just stuffed the urge to tickle other girls deep down inside and ignored it. I thought i was doing the right thing, because I was doing it for her. Many years later (and after a few relationships) it dawned on me that I was living my life in a false way. I was doing what I thought was right, to make other people happy, and ignoring my own wants and desires just to appease other people, because I thought maybe if the people who loved me knew what it was I really wanted, they wouldn't like me anymore, and they wouldn't want to know me. Well, that was all bullshit. Somewhere along the line I decided to just be honest with people about who I was and what I wanted. It sounds a lot more simple than it probably is for most people. But I was lucky. It wasn't until I started living that way that I acquired a truly amazing people in my life, that love me for me. (Not because I hang with Leonardo)

I am not suggesting that everyone should scorn monogamy. It does work for some people. But honestly, the idea of "possessing" someone else, or conversely, having them possess you just seems a bit unnecessary and a little creepy to me. I am in a relationship now that I would describe as a partnership. And I think a partnership can be attained in monogamous and open relationships. There is definitely compromise in my relationship. I mean, I produce tickling videos for a living. So there has to be trust there. But we love each other and respect each other in a way where we can be ourselves, without shame of any kind. And having been in relationships in the past that were void of that, I must tell you, it is a gift. So, while this might be unpopular advice, I would suggest you just tell her how you feel. And explain to her that your desire to tickle other girls doesn't mean you love her less. On the contrary. You are it seems, still navigating your relationship with tickling, which can be a long and arduous process. Ups and downs and whatnot. Ask her for support. Her reaction might surprise you.

I am not the authority on anything, ha. And if any of that came off as remotely condescending, it wasn't meant to. Tickling and relationships can be tricky and tough to navigate. I sincerely wish you well.

It is unlikely I can add anything to the discussion that has not already been said in some way. I do believe the OP came to a decision about what to do, but in case he is still weighing it, I think it can be decided easily. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If the OP feels that he is prepared to have his significant other equally have a right to have private play time engaging in this, or other fetishes she might have with another man (not in his presence), than he is ready to engage in the conversation with her about whether they should open up their relationship to suit his desires to tickle other women. If that is not a thought he can handle, then perhaps he is not ready to pursue his own extra-curricular interests, so to speak. If he is ready to have that equality, he has to be prepared that she might not be interested in having the open kind of relationship that he wants, and may choose to end the relationship because it doesn't suit her. At any rate, the common response to have the talk with her is the only way to find out, unless he feels that it will open a door to a world of confusion that could end the relationship. I could add that there are many in this community who wish they could find a vanilla partner ('vanilla' meaning not having a known kink, if you don't already know that term) who would be so happily accommodating as the OP's girlfriend, since finding a compatible partner that actually shares this same kink can be quite difficult. One may have the desire to do these kink activities with others, but the reality is that it can be extremely challenging to find someone compatible or interested in doing so. Regardless, the conversation itself will instantly change the dynamics of the relationship. If he is prepared for the changes, then he should have the conversation. If not, then he should remain as he is.

I count myself very fortunate indeed to have the relationship I have. She and I are each other's best friend as well as romantic partner. We each share a lot but it isn't compulsory. We don't confuse tickling with sexual interaction. We don't confuse honesty for a mandate of disclosure. Honesty means that whatever you decide to disclose is true. Lying about something is dishonest. Not mentioning something is honest. The ludicrous concept of "lies of omission" is complete and utter nonsense.

Whenever I hear a certain guys bragging about the "complete honesty" of his relationship, I suspect what's really at work there is a very possessive and controlling partner who needs constant surveillance of his activities and interactions with people. Or perhaps he's the insecure one that micro-manages her, and wants to believe this level of control is normal. That's assuming his partner is even a real woman and not simply his right hand.

I respect my lady far too much to require this full disclosure and subservience that's being passed off here as "honesty." I would never expect anything like that and I would not tolerate any such expectations of me. Perhaps our mutual lack of insecurity is the result of many years of being faithful to each other with a complete absence of interest in sexual or romantic flings outside the relationship.

I think BostonTickling and myth77 have made some excellent points here; monogamy isn't necessarily the issue--it's about honesty. Monagamy is not for everyone, and it doesn't have to be. I know people who have open marriages, and people who live in 3-person committed relationships, and they certainly seem happy. Honesty and openness seem to be the key.

As for monogamy and possession, my partner and I don't see it that way. You can't possess another person, and if you're only being faithful out of some sense of obligation, or feeling controlled, that's not healthy, either, and it usually ends up badly. Someone who feels repressed can come up with hilariously convoluted ways to rationalize their behavior. Honesty is the only way you can really deal with issues, and take whatever paths you choose. It takes courage to tell your partner how you feel.

In my experience, there are a lot of open relationships where only one partner is aware they're in an open relationship.

I can't speak to open relationships, as I have no experience from which to speak. I don't see anything wrong with those who do, but for me personally, I place a strong value on monogamy and a committed relationship. I'm pretty much hard wired that way.

Getting back to the OP's topic, somebody mentioned the philosophy, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander." I completely agree with this philosophy. If for whatever reason you aren't comfortable with the idea of her tickling others, it would be kind of hypocritical for you to consider doing it yourself.

But then again, in the unlikely event that's the case, you might ask yourself, why AM I uncomfortable with the idea of her tickling others? After all, it's not like we're talking about anything romantic or sexual, fetish or not. It would be like a foot guy who doesn't want anybody else looking at his girlfriend's bare feet and insisting she always wear shoes in public. Am I really that insecure and possessive? Is that the kind of guy I want to be?

Of course, for those unfortunate few who are irreversibly that kind of guy there are but two likely outcomes. One is that he'll bounce from relationship to relationship until he finally ends up alone and miserable because most women don't like to be thought of as property.

The other outcome is that he'll successfully disguise his insecurity and territoriality behind exaggerated notions of "honesty" and "commitment." Instead of outright insisting on a no-tickling policy to satisfy his need to subjugate, he'll instead guilt-trip her into submission by subtly suggesting that those who are honest and committed wouldn't do that. He'll speak often of tickling as a "sexual" or "intimate" activity in order to set her up to leap to the erroneous conclusion that tickling outside the relationship is no different than sex outside the relationship.

Fortunately, such individuals are few and far between, and they are easily identifiable by the lengths they go in order to push their expanded definitions of honesty onto the rest of us.

He'll speak often of tickling as a "sexual" or "intimate" activity in order to set her up to leap to the erroneous conclusion that tickling outside the relationship is no different than sex outside the relationship.

Under how you see the world this thought works 100%. It's very true and honest within your world view.

But what if it IS sexual/intimate for your hypothetical individual. A lot of folks, many here, feel that way. To them, in their own world views that is truth. And as a result, the imposition of what is a working solution in your life, and under your (and your partners) world views may very well fail.

The perspective held by you and your partner is one of four possible, Both see tickling as non sexual (the others are both do see it as sexual, and one takes each perspective with the partner the opposite). Given the partner who is making judgements on the actor in these situations is a 'non sexual' viewer then the advice of not sharing info, and going for things and so forth can be good advice. Said partner doesn't care, and sees no threat from the behavior. However, if the viewer does see it sexually, then the relationship might take a very sudden and different path if they find the actor has down something they feel as sexual with another outside the relationship.

Your perspective is not one that universalizes. And neither of the opposed perspectives is 'wrong or right'. Both are valid, and dismissing one or the other is a difficult position to justify, as it says that others don't understand how they feel, and are all mistaken or such.

And also, comparing tickling and feet paraphilia's is a straw man argument. One involves touching, the other looking, and it's a fairly safe statement to say that most couples tend to place acts that physically engage people in a different class then ones involving passive viewing.

Myriads

But what if it IS sexual/intimate for your hypothetical individual. A lot of folks, many here, feel that way. To them, in their own world views that is truth. And as a result, the imposition of what is a working solution in your life, and under your (and your partners) world views may very well fail.
That's where we differ, I suppose. I'm convinced truth IS universal, and doesn't change person to person. If the cube root of 27 is 3 in my world, it's going to be 3 in yours and everybody else's world as well.

I'm well aware than many here are sexually aroused by tickling, both in actuality and in concept. But how many really believe it's a sexual activity? I'm thinking not that many. We live in a society in which children and even babies are tickled.

"Hey, what are you doing to that little boy?"

"I'm just tickling him."

"WHAT?? I'M CALLING THE POLICE, YOU CHILD MOLESTER!!"​

I've never read about any of us having such a reaction. That's because even the most enthusiastic paraphilliac understands that no matter how excited, aroused, or turned on he gets by it, tickling is not a sexual activity, which is why it's common place among family members and other social situations in which sexual activity is not only rare, but outright disturbing.

I hear what you are saying about the comparison between foot and tickle paraphilias, however I don't believe it is a strawman. You don't need to touch to have intimacy with another woman. All she has to do is show you her breast. Most guys dig breasts the way foot guys dig feet. Consequently, most guys wouldn't want their significant lady to bare her breasts in front of company. Because even though that's an act that involves no touching, it's still considered sexually inappropriate by the majority.

If you take this philosophy that whatever a paraphiliac fixates on qualifies as sexual, and apply that philosophy to feet, it would translate to baring feet being synonymous with baring breasts.

And if that still doesn't work for you, change the analogy to a foot paraphilliac who doesn't want his girlfriend getting a foot massage because he doesn't want other people touching her feet.

In summary, some here try to set a kind of TMF cultural norm that treats tickling among its members as sexual activity, despite the fact that society's cultural norm is quite to the contrary. And as a "sexual" activity it has the same constraints as real sexual activity, i.e., doing it outside of the relationship is cheating, doing it among family members is "creepy," etc. They love that word creepy because it demonizes both the activity and the perpetrators of it without needing to explain why.

I see no benefits to embracing this unjustifiable philosophy, and so I instead reject it and respectfully encourage others to do likewise.

That's where we differ, I suppose. I'm convinced truth IS universal, and doesn't change person to person. If the cube root of 27 is 3 in my world, it's going to be 3 in yours and everybody else's world as well.

I'm well aware than many here are sexually aroused by tickling, both in actuality and in concept. But how many really believe it's a sexual activity? I'm thinking not that many. We live in a society in which children and even babies are tickled.

"I'm just tickling him."

I've never read about any of us having such a reaction. That's because even the most enthusiastic paraphilliac understands that no matter how excited, aroused, or turned on he gets by it, tickling is not a sexual activity, which is why it's common place among family members and other social situations in which sexual activity is not only rare, but outright disturbing.

I hear what you are saying about the comparison between foot and tickle paraphilias, however I don't believe it is a strawman. You don't need to touch to have intimacy with another woman. All she has to do is show you her breast. Most guys dig breasts the way foot guys dig feet. Consequently, most guys wouldn't want their significant lady to bare her breasts in front of company. Because even though that's an act that involves no touching, it's still considered sexually inappropriate by the majority.

If you take this philosophy that whatever a paraphiliac fixates on qualifies as sexual, and apply that philosophy to feet, it would translate to baring feet being synonymous with baring breasts.

And if that still doesn't work for you, change the analogy to a foot paraphilliac who doesn't want his girlfriend getting a foot massage because he doesn't want other people touching her feet.

In summary, some here try to set a kind of TMF cultural norm that treats tickling among its members as sexual activity, despite the fact that society's cultural norm is quite to the contrary. And as a "sexual" activity it has the same constraints as real sexual activity, i.e., doing it outside of the relationship is cheating, doing it among family members is "creepy," etc. They love that word creepy because it demonizes both the activity and the perpetrators of it without needing to explain why.

I see no benefits to embracing this unjustifiable philosophy, and so I instead reject it and respectfully encourage others to do likewise.

With all due respect, if I may, I'd like to address this, and a few other statements you've made. In a way, you are also trying to dictate the cultural/sexual norms of the forum by suggesting that your philosophy is the way it is Universally. Yes, we are all quite aware that this activity to others without the fetish, is not sexual. But this is not a black/white situation, nor a math problem, where only one answer can be arrived upon. We are not dealing with mathematical facts, we are dealing with human beings, and individual viewpoints and feelings. None of us even enjoy this fetish in the exact same way. What I love about it, you might not. Even if we like the same basic things about it, my experience of enjoyment is completely different from yours. No, the activity to the world at large is not sexual, but to those of us who clearly experience sexual gratification from participating in this kink, when we are with someone who either has the kink, or is open to it, or that we are attracted to, it certainly is a sexual activity. You cannot define what people determine is sexual for them, by saying that because many people do not find it sexual, it cannot be sexual for that person either, in order to dismiss the right to have feelings about a partner engaging in an act that is sexual for them outside of that relationship. If my partner and I get excited about tickling, and we engage in it in an intimate manor, one or both of us deriving sexual pleasure from it, it is Not out of the realm of reality that having that partner doing that same activity, which brings sexual gratification of some kind, with someone else, could be cause for hurt or confusion, at the very least.

I understand very well for you and your partner, you don't see this kink as sexual, therefore you would have no issue with your partner doing that with someone else. You also mentioned in one of your responses that you highly value monogamy and committed relationships. I want to ask, if she engaged in it without you, and derived sexual pleasure out of it, does that fit inside of your definition of monogamy for you? You cannot control what her bodily reactions will be, just because you define it as not sexual. You cannot dictate that if she is truly committed to you, she must stop what may be her body's normal response to engaging in a fetish activity, just because she is not with you engaging in it. Now, if you don't take issue with that in your definition of monogamy, then you can disregard the question.

Since there is no exact definition of what commitment/monogamy means to each individual, the only thing that should happen is that those two people make clear what their own definition is or is not, and then let it be up to the other person to decide whether they are interested in continuing a relationship on those terms. Maybe your partner's definition of commitment includes things that would make you uncomfortable. You have a right to those feelings, the same as your partner has a right to define commitment as they choose. You do Not have the right to proactively take liberties without making it clear to the other person what your intentions are so they have a right to choose not to be around that, based on their own needs and desires for a relationship. If you think having sessions tickling women outside of your non-open, monogamous relationship, even though you have a fetish for it, and derive sexual pleasure from it, is okay, and acceptable to do without telling your partner, you have robbed them of an opportunity to share their definition, and their boundaries, and have 'subjugated' them (you did use that term in another response) into accepting Your definition as truth. Again, this is not a Math equation where only one fact is the answer. This is about individuals, and their own rights and perceptions, and needs. You cannot assume your truth is the same as your partner's unless you talk about it. And in a small way, you are chastising those of us who see this act as sexual Only in the proper context (we are not blind, we All know the rest of the world does not instantly view it as sexual) as being wrong, or insecure, that we would apply the same parameters that vanilla people have on acts that are sexual for them, on acts that are sexual for us.

Your concept that the truth is Universal, and doesn't change person to person is the reason why so much conflict exists in this world. You cannot define individual truths. Lives, perceptions, desires, hates, loves...they are not math facts that can be defined for everyone by one set standard.

My apologies if I came across in a hostile manor throughout my response, that was not my intent. Thank you.

Last edited:
If the cube root of 27 is 3 in my world, it's going to be 3 in yours and everybody else's world as well.
............ I'm well aware than many here are sexually aroused by tickling, both in actuality and in concept...

Well, I have to admit that MATH is metaphorically VERY kinky and sexually arousing. That's all I can say about this thread.

Well, when it comes to the square root of 9, the melting point of Iron, and the distance between JFK in NYC, and LAX in LA, via a strait tangent, we can all agree that they will be exactly the same in both our subjective worlds. They are after all measurable constants, based on observable constants we can each verify with proper tools.

But we don't have the same luxury with matters of individual human minds. How an idea functions in my head and yours may be wildly divergent, and have no common ground. Heck what I perceive might be different from you. There is no ruler that either of us can produce that acts as a basis for measure. Without that, there is no way to universalize a statement about a mental viewpoint between individuals.

Once you try to do that you wade into the territory of imposing 'right' and 'wrong' on how a person thinks. "My viewpoint is the correct one, other that differ are misguided individuals who are ignorant of the 'true' facts, or they are flat out wrong." And once you cast people into that sort of structure, the next step is "How do I 'fix' them to conform to the 'right' way of thinking. Not the most productive of historical paths.

How you define "TRUTH" is perfectly fine on matters that a common measurement can be agreed upon. Pure Water boils at 212ºF, 100ºC when at sea level. That is TRUTH.

That Tickling is a non-sexual act between two specifically defined individuals is OPINION. And it's not one that you can universalize. Because you cannot see the black-box processes that each person has operating in them to reach conclusions on the matter. There are no common measurements.

"I'm just tickling him."

I've bolded the first point in the above that I'm speaking to.

In a entire population, your statement is basically correct. MOST of the population has no sexual connotation to tickling. They exist in a framework where tickling is a bonding activity with infants, a flirting behavior with adolescents, and an annoyance in most other circumstances. They have no sexual paraphilia for tickling, and do not perceive or consider it outside the contexts they have been exposed to in their progress thru cultural normalization.

But, and it's a huge but, MOST is not all. A percentage of the population does have a paraphilia for tickling, which by definition means they are sexually aroused by the activity. That small percentage (which populated this forum, but do not compose all its members) does see ticking as a sexual activity. Further they have show a clear ability to understand that most of the tickling they see in the greater population is NOT sexual. It's something that has been expressed in countless post here on the forum in the last 15 years. These folks have also expressed how being exposed to family tickling can often be deeply upsetting and disturbing, due to how they respond to the activity, and the fact that such instances cross the strong incest taboos we have in our culture about family members interacting in ways PERCEIVED sexually. To the paraphiliac it is sexual, and thus it sets these cultural taboo alarms off. They KNOW their family member is not being sexual with them, but they FEEL the sexual response based on how their psychology works, and end up with severe cognitive dissonance.

This is one example of how your TRUTH does not universalize. A segment of the population does see tickling as sexual. And the fact that you don't think they do doesn't change the fact that they do.

Of course no one calls the police on the family member tickling the baby. The majority of the tickling paraphilia possessing population is savvy enough to understand the context they are viewing is non-sexual for the people engaged in it, and can dismiss it. Again, the example is a straw man set up for you to tip over.

No, you don't need touch for intimacy. But in the context that you dropped your initial comparison of tickling to feet into, the relation ship you were indicating was A tickling paraphiliac physically tickling a non-partner was equivalent to a foot paraphiliac looking at a non-partners feet.

Given the above you wish to also add the equivalency of a breast paraphiliacs looking at nude breasts to the comparison also. (Breast paraphilia being considered cultural normative for America)

To make your expansion function, you need to replace tickling with a normative physical behavior. Let's keep it simple. A French Kiss. (Again, a physical act that is normative in America as sexual)

So now we have two full comparisons of Touch to Sight interactions. We also need to note that the only judgement being passed here is on the ACTOR. The one who would Tickle, Kiss, look at feet or breasts. The behavior of the ACTED UPON is not significant to the comparative question being explored. They are simply a neutral target for the ACTOR. We are interested in how the ACTOR's partner views the ACTOR's behavior, nothing more.

So now you can look at that view point. And we have to remember that the partner knows and understands the ACTOR's sexual orientation toward the behaviors. (Which means said ACTOR is sexual aroused by Tickling, Viewing Feet, Viewing Breasts, or French Kissing)

What that partner will decide to feel about the ACTOR's behavior will hinge upon what they personally believe, feel are relationship limits, and so forth.

In my original point, my intent was to say, behaviors that involve touching tend to land higher on the hierarchy of 'problems' then viewing behaviors.

Yes. It is to them. Take a wander over to a foot based fetish site. Any and every image of any celebrity females feet is lovingly cataloged and captured, and then looked up and enjoyed by the feet paraphiliacs. Look at the stories they share about women they have observed, "She was so flirting with all the dangling she was doing." "Yay! Flip flop weather is back and we can see feet again!" etc. The feet paraphiliacs are simply lucky to have drawn a paraphilia that is culturally accepted as displayable.

Breast fixation is very heavily an American paraphilia. In Europe and Japan, nude beaches, topless on TV are both common, and not seen as all that big a deal. It's in America where boobs have been sexualized to the point that baring one for 1/20th of a second on TV caused months of hearings and fines and lawsuits for CBS, and debates about breastfeeding have been endless. Cultural sexual norms vary widely, and display of sexual attributes is perfectly fine in some cultures. Feet happen to be A-Okay in ours. Lucky Feet Paraphiliacs.

And there are a lot of them. And the ones that have issues with such things, have discussions with their partners about why it's an issue. Because to them it IS and issue, and upsets them.

Not every foot paraphiliac feels thusly, but some do. Again. Nothing is universal in these realms of feeling and psychology. One size does not fit all.

Actually you are not rejecting the point of view being voiced by many here in the forum, you are rejecting the black and white version o fit that your viewpoint has enforced upon you. Your viewpoint leaves no room for other people to view tickling different then you do. And you judge all based on your viewpoint alone.

Since your view does not universalize, people who hold different views from you bang into the flat wall of that view you present when they try to explain that They see it differently then you and here is why. And because they see it differently, it causes them to have different needs and expectations of their relationships.

Tickling being a sexual behavior is NOT normative for our culture. But it IS for a percentage of the population within that culture. And as it is for that percent, they interact with tickling physically, psychologically, emotionally, and sexually, differently from the rest of the normative population. And that in turn causes them to have to operate under rule sets that differ from the cultural norm to comfortable operate WITHIN the normative culture.

People can be different from you with out either of you begin wrong.

Myriads

I hope I' m going to post on what is supposed to be the point here, but this is just my view.. about this subject, and the fetish in general.

In my view.. what someone has an urge to do.. or fantasizes about.. (unless it's something truly pedophile related, or criminal, etc) is okay, as long as they don't engage in the behavior.

Case in point: I've had many friends with hot sisters over the years. I've seen some of these women's feet, and some I haven't as yet. Automatically, a fantasy would come into my head, about these women getting invaded by a toe sucking/tickling bandit who would first rob them, and then dominate them, by tickling them unmercifully and sucking their feet/toes. .

Is such "abnormal" in the non fetish world? Of course. Most people would be like "Why do you think of these women getting attacked/mugged, and then getting tickled to death, or their toes forciably played with by a stranger?"

While I've often fantasized about the invader being a third party, with me watching while said attack happened to whatever woman I was thinking about. At times, the tickling/toe sucking invader in this fantasy that would/will never happen, was in fact, yours truly.

What someone has the "fantasy" of doing.. is,, to me, not dangerous in said context. I would never actually rob a woman and forciably suck or tickle her feet.. for two reasons. Both because such behavior is wrong, and criminal, and the second because the penalty I would receive if caught.. wouldn't be worth it.

I don't think the "urge" to tickle outside of a relationship is so much wrong.. as long as you don't engage in the act. Endless people, vanillas, with no fetish such as ours, have fantasies of sexual encounters with people outside their relationships, that never happens.

I hope I'm not oversimplifying the point.

My view: The OP of this thread is a very lucky man to have found a partner who willfully engages in this fetish. If she is a kind person, and makes you happy, cherish that relationship, emotionally, and physically. Also, have whatever fantasies you want, as long as you don't stray to cause betrayal or trouble/the end of your relationship.

Last edited:
In my view.. what someone has an urge to do.. or fantasizes about.. (unless it's something truly pedophile related, or criminal, etc) is okay, as long as they don't engage in the behavior.
What someone has the "fantasy" of doing.. is,, to me, not dangerous in said context. I would never actually rob a woman and forciably suck or tickle her feet.. for two reasons. Both because such behavior is wrong, and criminal, and the second because the penalty I would receive if caught.. wouldn't be worth it.

I think anything in fantasy goes because you can’t really police thoughts, only actions. This seems like a contradiction, though I apologize if I misunderstand.

Actual actions can hurt people (like you mentioned, any sort of criminal activity) but the issue the OP asked about was an urge, so I agree that an urge is okay as it is in the realm of fantasy. Whether engaging is wrong or not, it’s not so black and white as it depends on the relationship, whether the people in the relationship would be hurt by such an action, whether they have discussed with each other that it would hurt them, whether or not they have set agreements for their relationship, etc.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back