• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The weirdest thing....

3xPIN

4th Level Orange Feather
Weirdest thing happened today. (Maybe not the weirdest but highly unforeseen)

An ex-coworker of mine had a falling out a while back. Today, I saw her for the first time in the better part of a year. We have been talking on and off whilst on face book. We had some things to clear up about how we feel out.
Basically, she had a crush on me and I was afraid to make a move. I found her too sweet and innocent. Also, she is getting involved in her church and I didn't want to get her way. But, I was attracted to her. Cute, red-head, sweet, adorable laugh, short and curvy build. I tickled her once, (her sides were soft) and felt bad about it.
I didn't want to corrupt something so young and innocent. So I made the mistake of hanging out with my ex-gf who seduced me and gave me a hickey; I am weak. My coworker saw the mark and I explained where it came from. She told me she was disappointed in me and ignored me for months.

She regained her trust in me recently and admitted that she has a crush on me and when we went for ice cream (Before we stopped talking) she wished I had kissed her. I was afraid to meet her because since we stopped talking I have become a bit decadent. But I explained some things about how I feel about her and some of my fears about being intimate. Then I told her that there were certain things I needed to tell her face to face. I couldn't tell her over the phone or via facebook something so intimate. So, today we met at a park, I brought blt's, we hung out, we sat down, ate, talked and I finally bit the bullet. I took a deep breath and told her I have a tickling fetish. She listened, nibbled at her blt and gave no signs of reaction. I bashfully explained how tickling turns me on and that I visit websites that involve adult tickle content and allow me to communicate with others.

Then I explained how I met others with like minded ideals and also enjoy tickling. Then I told her about our meetings. I didn't go into extreme detail, but I told her about the people I had met. I also apologized for the time I tickled her and she said not to worry about it ( she told me she enjoyed all of the encounter before with a " ;) " ). She didn't seem to mind at all and said she wasn't as judgmental as she used to be and was more forgiving. We changed subjects. I then felt very relieved and happy to both get it off my chest and that she still wanted to hang out. She said she needed to let me know how she felt about it.

We went back to our cars and said our goodbyes. Just as she opened the door something dawned on me. I asked her about something she said once on facebook in regards to getting a footrub. She said if I rubbed her feet the wrong way it would tickle. I mentioned that I knew she didn't like to be tickled (She said when I did tickle her, "Don't you dare! I hate being tickled!" only she said it, "Tyckuld" and smiled widely. This had a feeling of, "I dare you! I am ticklish! And I love the attention!" ) But when I mentioned that she said, "Actually, I liked being tickled. But that is a story for another day." I asked what she meant by that.

Her answer was a smile, then she met my eye and said, "I am like you; I like tickling."

....................................................:shock2:

"...What?"

"I am like you, I just never seeked it out with others."

I was sent reeling. I couldn't believe it. It was too good to be true. I need time to process this. And I told her such. Mind you, I believe her, just not it. She explained that was why she took it so well and that is she just didn't know how to respond. Then I was lost and she laughed at inability to accept what I was processing.:blush2:

We said see ya later and I stumbled to my car. My mind is blown. She said we will talk again soon.

Thoughts?

*note: read my new post a few down for more details

Last edited:
Sounds wonderful. Pursue it with her and hope that she is being sincere. :D

Told you that you would find your own willing tickle girl 1 day :) Enjoy it and like milagros says hope she is being sincere xx

Just so I have the picture, about how old are the two of you, and what sort of workplace is it?

And congratulations and good luck in any event.

Just so I have the picture, about how old are the two of you, and what sort of workplace is it?

And congratulations and good luck in any event.
Whilst we don't work together anymore:
We work in a supermarket deli, she is 22 and I am 30 (just turned).

We went to see Avengers and then Men in Black III (surprisingly good), and then we talked for a while in the parking lot and then I asked her on a proper date (Friends joined us for the movies) she said yes. There were fireworks in the distance and a thunderstorm was brewing. We saw fireworks, a lighting bolt and she said, "O, I'm excited!" Then the thunder rolled and she looked at me with a huge smile. That was perfect, any apprehension I had about kissing her left. I went in and she met me. I never should have been apprehensive. She seemed like she wanted to kiss me for a long time. When we said goodnight, we embraced and when she broke our embrace, she clawed at my sides.

:cool:

Whilst we don't work together anymore:
We work in a supermarket deli, she is 22 and I am 30 (just turned).

We went to see Avengers and then Men in Black III (surprisingly good), and then we talked for a while in the parking lot and then I asked her on a proper date (Friends joined us for the movies) she said yes. There were fireworks in the distance and a thunderstorm was brewing. We saw fireworks, a lighting bolt and she said, "O, I'm excited!" Then the thunder rolled and she looked at me with a huge smile. That was perfect, any apprehension I had about kissing her left. I went in and she met me. I never should have been apprehensive. She seemed like she wanted to kiss me for a long time. When we said goodnight, we embraced and when she broke our embrace, she clawed at my sides.

:cool:

FANTASTIC!! As someone who was in a relationship made terrible by my ex's hatred of the tickling fetish and who is now in a wonderful relationship with a woman who has embraced our fetish, ROCK ON!:rockingout: I am genuinely happy for you!

You have no idea how important it is to find someone who you can share your love/obsession for tickling.

Enjoy it to the fullest!

Turns out, she wasn't faking it. The way she is ticklish is indescribable! Also, I have not gotten permission to write about it yet. However I am allowed to say she is addicted to tickling me. The past week alone has led me to some of the best sensual tickling of my life!

I am so happy for you. Treat her like a princess and maybe on day she will be your Queen.

Without giving away too much detail, she is not only a switch but is incidentally into many other kinks as well; she doesn't realize it but she has a dominatrix deep inside her just clawing to get out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back