• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Welcome Stocks

dalekfire

1st Level Yellow Feather
Hey guys. :)

Thought I'd share a commission I bought from a talented artist (and fantastic friend) at DeviantArt, Reserved-Chuckle. Had this idea brewing in my head while thinking of cool, creative ways to let our constant stream of new members at our lovely Theater feel welcome and "in on the action," so to speak. The idea itself is based on a running gag a few friends and I had going in the TT chatroom last year, involving the infamous "Welcome Stocks," and it's led to some pretty fun times behind the scenes - so, why not make it an official initiation? ;)

Anyways, it was a fun commission, and an enlightening experience, going through the process and learning a lot about the growing phenomenon that is the artistic tickle community at a site like DeviantArt. I'm thrilled to find some of the artists there swinging around to visit the Theater, and vice-versa. I highly encourage you all to check out some of the art posted there sometime, and certainly leave a nice comment for the artist who so graciously agreed to draw his representation of one of the many themes that makes our Theater such an awesome place. :super_hap

I'll include here a little story Mr. Chuckle wrote along with the artwork:

Reserved-Chuckle at DeviantArt said:
You slowly make your way to a theater hidden from view. While the outside practically screams 'abandoned', the moment you step inside, the atmosphere changes. The hallways are well lit, and the decor is bright and vibrant. A constant, yet soft and lighthearted laughter fills the air. Even though it's your first time here, the regulars greet you like an old friend, like family.

They direct you to the main stage, advising you to head there first. The room is empty, with a spotlight focused on a seat in the front row. You walk over and cautiously sit down, as you hear the gentle laughing from before get louder. The curtains separate to reveal....

One set of comfortable stocks, a ticklish princess giggling with glee, and a young knight tickling away at the more-than-happy captive girl. His words to you are: "Welcome to the Tickle Theater. Don't worry; YOU'RE NEXT!"

You can visit the art piece's page here. Leave a comment!

And yes, both the 'ler and 'lee in the image are fellow members of our site, Dovalys and myself. Stage's set changes per each unique scenario. Admission is free, except for leaving your shoes and socks at the designated cubby-hole at the front lobby. Enjoy the show! ;)

Hahaha! I want in on this gag. I'd gladly volunteer to be on the welcoming committee :D

Also, I should check out the DA more. I had no idea the tickle community was so vibrant over there. Good stuff =D

This really is an excellent piece.

"Dragged Kicking and Yelling" Is Right though, there had to've been forms of arm twisting involved getting me in there...

Do we even really have a Welcome thread? We have an Introduce yourself thread, I'm not certain that counts though...

Do we even really have a Welcome thread? We have an Introduce yourself thread, I'm not certain that counts though...

A welcome thread would be a bit too much. A lot of folks already reply with welcomes for anyone introducing themselves, and it saves on the "Congrats on signing up. Now report to the Welcome Thread for official welcoming." ;)

Also, love the idea of the welcome stocks in the first place. Young blood needs an initiation, and some of us old blood need it retroactively.

mwahahahahaha! i vaaant to suck your blooooood! (to gain your magical drawing powers ;P)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back