• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE WINTER THREAD.

We are having a major winter storm here. Almost 8 inches of snow has fallen so far today. After a change to wintry mix, and rain, it is supposed to turn back to snow, and up to another 3 inches of snow may fall before it finally stops early tomorrow morning.

I hate snow. :Grrr: I hate winter. :Grrr: I want to put Al Gore in a cage, naked, in Central Park and recover his frozen corpse a day later.

As if we didn't get enough snow yesterday, we are to receive another two to five inches of snow.

Woke up to fresh snow on the ground here again this morning.

WINTER ISN'T FINISHED YET.

:bump: Just heard that the temperature is to drop to 9 degrees tonight. :Grrr:

:bump: The temperature here did not get above freezing and the wind is howling.

They are calling for snow in our area Sunday into Monday. :ranty: :Grrr:

All those green shamrocks are going to be covered with white snow on Monday.

"Winter" is officially over! Woo Hoo! However. winter like weather is unfortunately supposed to continue into next week at least.

Winter might be officially over but the temperature is to drop below freezing next week.

:bump:The wind is blowing and it was late in the afternoon until the temperature rose above freezing.

Winter is coming.

:bump: But the temperatures around here are going to be Spring like this weekend.

I don't think anyone will be posting in this thread for a while longer.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back