• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE WINTER THREAD.

Shouldn't we retire this thread since winter 2016 is now finished?

There's still a lot of snow here! Winter doesn't end for us until the end of May pretty much! A snow storm is happening right now as I type this lol

There's still a lot of snow here! Winter doesn't end for us until the end of May pretty much! A snow storm is happening right now as I type this lol
You have just convinced me to NEVER move to Newfoundland nor to Labrador nor to Prince Edward Island. :shivering:

Yes, but I was trying to stay in geographic area, Canada's Maritime Provinces. :D

Actually Newfoundland and Labrador are not maritime provinces! Only Nova Scotia, P.E.I and New Brunswick are. :p The maritimes are warmer than NFLD and Lab.

Actually Newfoundland and Labrador are not maritime provinces! Only Nova Scotia, P.E.I and New Brunswick are. :p The maritimes are warmer than NFLD and Lab.
Thank you for teaching me something about the geography of Canada. :D
The only provinces that I have visited are Quebec and Ontario. The people in Quebec were not very friendly, perhaps because I don't speak French and was traveling with a friend who doesn't speak French either.

Thank you for teaching me something about the geography of Canada. :D
The only provinces that I have visited are Quebec and Ontario. The people in Quebec were not very friendly, perhaps because I don't speak French and was traveling with a friend who doesn't speak French either.

Quebec wants to be their own country so not surprised that they aren't friendly!! Lol

It is so fucking cold here this morning that I got my winter coat and winter hat out again. :shivering: :shivering: :Grrr:

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back