• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The younger sister

Sherm

TMF Novice
The younger sister of J, from the http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?206665-Long-Ago post back on the 27th of last month who I will call D. D was far and away the prettiest of all the girls in the family and the closest in age of all the other girls. D had nice straight blond hair, blue eyes and an almost Barbie figure. Her ribs, arm pits and tummy were very ticklish, her feet not so much.

Not that they weren't at all ticklish but you could never even get a giggle out of her unless you either got her started with her other more ticklish areas or catch her completely off guard but she was usually quick at recovery and the laughs and giggles would stop. Anywho, let's get on with the story.

We were @ J's house the kids asleep as was J. I was sitting on the couch watching the Phillies Game and D was sitting there with me and we were just having a conversation, (to be honest I was more into the game than I was the talk) . When the 7th inning came I went off to a shower, she followed shortly thereafter.

A couple of times during the game, (west coast game so it was getting pretty late), I'd reach over and give her a rib tweak and make her jump a bit. Pretty normal stuff for us two. Zip forward another hour and the game is finally over and I grab a blanket, fold it in half and spread it out on the floor. D asked what I was doing and I said getting ready to go to sleep.

I was normally sleeping on the couch, but I was going to be nice and let her have the couch to sleep on. Heck I was use to sleeping on the ground with rocks under my arse. I figured I could take a floor and a rug in stride. ;) However D wasn't having any of that and showed me the couch opened up so it could sleep two.

I wasn't at all comfy with that idea. I have to admit that I was always attracted to D but always considered her a cousin and wasn't going there, (even though many people thought we were more than friends because of the way we acted together all the time. But after much badgering I relented and climbed on to the couch with her. Her hug and final words made me think I had to change something. She said; "Night. Just make sure you are careful where you put those hands".

I'm thinking; "Oh my God. What happens if I end up touching her in the wrong place or she rolls on to an enlarged member?" So I sit up and head to the "foot" of the couch, (we each had our own sheet. Too hot for anything else). So D asked what I was doing and I told her I didn't trust my sleeping hands and laughed. So just said I was only kidding but whatever.

Skipping forward, I of course got almost no sleep that night, spending most of it playing with her feet, giving her short but effective tickles that got a reaction but not enough to wake her up. I'd slip off the sleep for a bit and then spend more time playing with her soles.

Come morning I was up at about sunrise, which I almost always am, got up and made coffee and turned on the morning News. I got cleaned up, fixed my coffee and returned to the couch. I should tell you that she made a point to remind me numerous times in the evening that she HAD to get up and I had to take her to school, she was a senior, and she had to turn in her class list that day or they would just assign her classes.

I set my coffee on the end table, tapped her and told her she needed to get up soon. Her stretched out body took up all the sitting space so I get an idea. First I pick up her side of the couch and put it back in the couch mode instead of the the bed mode. That made her pretty angry, but I had a plan. "Get up sweetie", I said to her. I won't repeat her sleepy response.

My coffee now gone I think I will let her slip back into half sleep land while I get another. I return and set down the cup, remove the sheet from her feet. Oh my, how lovely her tiny little toes and soft sole were, I so wished she were of no relations to me, but since I and her brother had been tickling her some for most of her life, at least that part would be no big deal. I just wouldn't go any further than that.

I reached down and started lightly tickling her foot softly and to get away she bent her knee, and repeated that on the other foot. While both feet were still in the air I sat down. Of course when she relaxed she set both of her feet right in my lap. So I started to tell her she had to get up and get ready. She kept saying 10 more minutes in her really sleepy voice.

We actually had lots of time, I was going to take advantage of the situation. I started to, with a slow and very soft stroke, tickle the arch area of her foot. Her foot would squirm around a bit and then slide off my lap and then I would do the same thing to the other foot. She mumbled "Quit tickling my feet please."

Uh, yea. I'll give that a lot of consideration....NOT!!!!! Her feet ended up back in my lap and again I started the same type of tickle. This went on for 20 minutes or so. But she wasn't going to get up, (I have to admit I was having a blast but was puzzled because I knew she just wasn't THAT ticklish on her feet, normally). But then a finger went between her big and second toe and she started to struggle, really struggle and giggle, which started to turn into a laugh.

Finally she yelled; "STOP, ha ha ha, please don't tickle my toes." I moved from her toes back to her arch and the laughter continued. I got her started and now she couldn't control it. I started to verbally tease her with some "tickle, tickle, tickle and some Cootchie cootichy, coo" I kept it up moving between her arch and her toes. 'She was going nuts and her sister came out to find out what was going on.

When I saw J, before she could say anything I said to D; "are you going to get up now? You said get you up. Let's go you ready to give up yet?" D was beating on the arm of the couch and J said; "She has to be somewhere?" So I said yes and explained the situation while not letting up much with the tickling.

J said carry on but D pleaded with J to help her. J told her no way for 2 reasons; 1. you asked for it and 2. I don't want to be on the receiving of that. Been there done that and don't want to get tickled by him again.

Wasn't very long after that D agreed to get up and shower. I had to drive her around that day, she said very little to me. Seemed she was pretty pissed off but I wouldn't expect much different. I took it as it came . Later that afternoon we were expected at a cookout. D was laying on a lounge chair I on a regular chair playing a bit of guitar.

One of her school friends came up to talk to her sitting at the foot of the lounge. Fool that he was tried to tickle her foot after she told him to get lost, she wasn't in the mood. She had no reaction, as was normal for her. I leaned over and said to him you just don't know how it's done son and got her between the toes again and she yelped and started laughing. He was shocked and even more so when she started to beg for me to stop while flopping around on the chair like a fish on the sand.

I made sure he couldn't see how I managed to get to her but he was really surprised when she yelled "UNCLE" I quit and asked her if she was going to behave the rest of the afternoon, (I still had her foot in hand). She glared at me and said "I so hate you right now. Yes I promise to behave."

She "hated" me less as the night went on and I took her home. Met up the next afternoon and all was fine. Now though I knew her one weak spot that no one had yet found and held it over her head for the next couple of years. Sadly we lost contact when I went back in the service and she married a service guy and was assigned overseas. I've thought of her often over the passing years. I hope she is well.

It was a great story and I can tell you had many more memories. Thanks for sharing it was really entertaining and well written. I hope you share your other stories.

Very nice story. Kind of romantic at the end. Too bad you lost touch.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back