• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Theatre Tickling

threedimaxofmym

TMF Poster
I was on set crew for a play at my school and my job was to move the scenerey for scenes and what not. I Was setting the stage for one of our shows and the stage manager called the cue for the show to start earlier. The curtain starts to open up and im standing on stage. So I dive behind the couch and I had to stay there the entire show. I decided to get some revenge on this girl in the cast that had always given me trouble.
She was standing behind the couch ignoring me because the show had started so i started tickling the tops of her barefeet. She was giggling and trying to get me to stop without breaking charatcer or stopping the show I did it for like 2 minutes and you could tell how ticklish she was and she ahted it. After the show she hit me and told me I was a bad person. I just laughed.

When I was in high school there were a lot of theatre girls who i knew were very ticklish.

i was on stage crew in high school...it sucked because i often had to grab things or hold onto things that were too high for me, so my shirt always rode up. the guys always took advantage of it.

like one time, we were setting the pipes (the bars that hold the drops/scenery) up for a rehearsal, but they wouldn't come all the way down, so it was high for me. anyways, the stage manager told me and a few other people to hold onto the bar and keep it steady while the others put the drop on. anyway, as i said, my shirt rode up to just above my belly button, but i couldn't let go of the pipe to fix it, so i sorta left it there.
anyway, one of my female friends that wasn't on stage crew, but was in the play noticed and casually walked over so she was in front of me. she started tickling my stomach, slowly dragging her fingers around. it tickled like hell, but it wasn't furious enough that i had to drop my hands to stop it. so i kept holding onto the pipe, like the good stage crew worker i was, and basically had to endure her tickling. what sucked was, a couple of the new members started tying the drop on wrong, so the stage manager had to go over and explain to them what to do and help them out, so it took even longer for them to get the drop up. all in all, i stood there being tickled on my bare tummy for 10 minutes until the pipe went up and my friend lost her opportunity.

5 minutes later, we did the same thing to another pipe.

When I was in high school there were a lot of theatre girls who i knew were very ticklish.

What is it about people in the theaters, actor/actresses or other people in the entertainment industry who are very ticklish? There seems to be a a pattern here.

Maybe an answer

What is it about people in the theaters, actor/actresses or other people in the entertainment industry who are very ticklish? There seems to be a a pattern here.

Could it be that all creative types are ticklish? Or maybe it is just actors and actresses because they have to use their emotions in their acting? Gee, maybe we need to do some experimenting. I will handle the actresses, if someone else will handle the actors. Just have them all line up!:hipoke:

Maybe not.

Peace out!

Could it be that all creative types are ticklish? Or maybe it is just actors and actresses because they have to use their emotions in their acting? Gee, maybe we need to do some experimenting. I will handle the actresses, if someone else will handle the actors. Just have them all line up!:hipoke:

Maybe not.

Peace out!

just to be clear not all theatre people are that ticklish, i'm not ticklish and i'm a theatre major... and i'd like to think I'm pretty creative...

I was on set crew for a play at my school and my job was to move the scenerey for scenes and what not. I Was setting the stage for one of our shows and the stage manager called the cue for the show to start earlier. The curtain starts to open up and im standing on stage. So I dive behind the couch and I had to stay there the entire show. I decided to get some revenge on this girl in the cast that had always given me trouble.
She was standing behind the couch ignoring me because the show had started so i started tickling the tops of her barefeet. She was giggling and trying to get me to stop without breaking charatcer or stopping the show I did it for like 2 minutes and you could tell how ticklish she was and she ahted it. After the show she hit me and told me I was a bad person. I just laughed.

is it okay if I become a serious theatre person for a minute and say that is not the place for tickling. It's not part of the show and could distrupt it and so that's not the time or the place for tickling.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back