• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Theme Gatherings

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
What are your thoughts?
Regular gatherings or ones with a specific theme....for instance, dungeon theme, inquisition theme, costume theme etc.

TTD

Shygirl.....Well..DUH!!!!!

Themed gatherings sound pretty cool!

Ray

I agree. The idea of having specific themes can make things even more fun. (But, then, I enjoy playing dress-up. :p ) The only possible drawbacks I've considered to doing a theme is that there's more prep to do on the part of the host if you're going to set the entire location up for the theme and some guests may have a hard time coordinating their outfit to coincide. I love the idea, though.

Ann

shygirl said:
YEAH!!!!!!! or how about a tickling theme! DUH!

**DING***DING****DING*** "Medications will be handed out in the lounge immediatly. Medications will be handed out in the lounge immediatly".

:rolleyes:

TTD:p

I know it takes a lot of work for sure but a change from time to time by throwing in a theme may indeed be pretty cool. Thanks for your input and opinions. Much appreciated.

TTD

Ps. Ann, I am hoping you play dressup by dressing up YOU and not Drew?! ;) :p :D

TTD

TickledToDeath said:
I am hoping you play dressup by dressing up YOU and not Drew?! ;) :p :D

TTD

But, of course! I wouldn't THINK of dressing him up. Hmmmm....Then again....! :devil: :D

Seriously, I DO think it's a cool idea.

Ann

I opt for an inquisition theme....NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!!!

Drew

They are a LOT of fun, sir. Great fun for the masses. Advice based on experience? Prep for them beforehand, such that you aren't hurriedly rigging things at the end. Don't delay the start of the event, 'cause impatience WILL affect how folks take the setup. Seen good ones get cranky about waiting for hours.

The theme can be GREAT for creating a headspace ideal for play. So long as folks are ready to play in theme, you're laughin'.

If they're not, bounce 'em promptly, as it can be a real downer for the whole room.

Trivia for the masses, brother!

Say, no one gave ME any medication...

dvnc said:
They are a LOT of fun, sir. Great fun for the masses. Advice based on experience? Prep for them beforehand, such that you aren't hurriedly rigging things at the end. Don't delay the start of the event, 'cause impatience WILL affect how folks take the setup. Seen good ones get cranky about waiting for hours.

The theme can be GREAT for creating a headspace ideal for play. So long as folks are ready to play in theme, you're laughin'.

If they're not, bounce 'em promptly, as it can be a real downer for the whole room.

Trivia for the masses, brother!

Say, no one gave ME any medication...

Yes indeed.

There will be theme gatherings and they will be announced in the Hyenas Club for those who are genuinly interested in them.

Oh and DVNC, you missed the medication bell? Well I guess you will have to double up on the next distribution.

TTD

That's the problem with old age, brother. Hearing is the first thing to go. Or was it the second? Hmm... ;)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back