• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

There ever been a Star Wars themed tickle video?

Hell'sTickler

TMF Novice
Cause as a Star Wars geek myself, I know I'd like to see a hot lee get it while dressed in a Slave Leia outfit or that white skin tight belly baring outfit Padme had on in Attack of the Clones. If any producers are out there, it might be something to consider.

Only thing even close that I can recall was a color drawing years ago of Governor Tarkin tickling Princess Leia's feet and her screaming the location of the Rebel Base.

Warning!

Cause as a Star Wars geek myself, I know I'd like to see a hot lee get it while dressed in a Slave Leia outfit or that white skin tight belly baring outfit Padme had on in Attack of the Clones. If any producers are out there, it might be something to consider.

*GEEK MOMENT! GEEK MOMENT!* I can see the appeal in that, and you could probably find a look alike at a convention if you looked. And if you really wanna go for something, find a girl dressed as one of those twilek females :woot:*END GEEK MOMENT! END GEEK MOMENT!*

There was some french vid out there of a star wars themed tickle based around phantom menance

*GEEK MOMENT! GEEK MOMENT!* I can see the appeal in that, and you could probably find a look alike at a convention if you looked. And if you really wanna go for something, find a girl dressed as one of those twilek females :woot:*END GEEK MOMENT! END GEEK MOMENT!*

Twi'lek chicks are so freakin' hot! :woot:

now that would be cool

BEEP

But...yeah, I dunno if any tickling video could do star wars justice...;) you'd need loads of special effects, and crap acting.

I wonder how much it would cost to get Lucasfilm to do it right? :upsidedow

Not really. All you need is a copuple of Star wars costumes, such as somebody who can sew and can make Jedi Robes and such or any other female costumes with the sw universe. The thing is, I have read enough stories and seen enough fanart that anything Leia/Padme related is overdone. a whole plethora of situations and female are out there.

Anyway, one doesn't have to go big budget on this. i hope I don't insult anybody on here Only thing I ask:

1. Actors that look the part. If choosing to do Leia, get somebody that's preferrably the same height and same build, as well as same looks.

2. actually know star wars is about. Not saying you have to be a diehard fan, but knowing who the well known characters are helps.

3. Costumes: Now there are some people who are out there that make their own costumes, but most of us don'thave the money to do it. But really, most attire in star wars you can buy or assemble using anything.

If we had a huge SFX budget, we could make one of those torture droids... :devil:

If we had a huge SFX budget, we could make one of those torture droids... :devil:

Yeah, that'd be awesome. And it should definitely be voiced by Kristoffer Tabori. (waits to see if anyone knows who that is)

trying hard to avoid yoda speech

A star wars themed video or clip would be an amazing idea, and if it was done well it would very likely be one of the greatest selling clips of all time!
I think that realistically, one chance for making this happen would be to contact laughinggaszone.net and requesting one from there. They do a lot of themed videos including comic book chars (batgirl/zatanna), tv show spoofs (scooby-doo, x files), and other great ideas (boxer, sniper, amazon). I have only seen their previews but it seems like they always do a good job working with a plot or a theme.
Laughing gas isn't really my thing, but I think laughinggaszone.net s main concept is getting the 'lee in some sort of altered state, like gas, drugs, magic, whatever, and in the scifi world of star wars I'm sure they could come up with something!
Anway, I bet that with a video/clip like this people would be worried about the plot too much, which might take away from the tickling, but as long as that's good (and with a gold bikini'd Leia or Padme with that white outfit ;)) then I think this could happen!

-Mel

Yes, Dan, they are. And keep your FREAKIN' hands off my apprentice....she gets cranky easily. :triangle:

No hands required, old bean.

*Force Tickle*
star-wars-smiley-022.gif
star-wars-smiley-032.gif

There was some french vid out there of a star wars themed tickle based around phantom menance

The video you're thinking about wasn't a tickling video. It was a student film that spoofed Phantom Menace and Tomb Raider. One scene happened to have an interrogation scene where the "Lara Croft" character was tickled by the "Sith" character.

If you like SW and tickling, read the Jedi Interrogator series in the stories section. It made my lekku quiver with joy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back