• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Theresa Stocked and Humbled F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Sexy 30yr old teacher Theresa and her amazing size 6's are back again to try out the new equipment. I swear she gets sexier everytime she comes here! Theresa is especially ticklish today, more so than normal if you can believe that. Brooke starts her off in The Humbler, driving Theresa mad with just her fingers and lighter touch. Next she tries out the new chair, Theresa is laughing before Brooke even starts! Just when Theresa thinks she can handle the tickling and light touch, Brooke gets her with the brush and totally gets Theresa to give up!

you can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

this video will also be included in an 8 video update this weekend on my web site: tickleabuse.com

all videos on my website are downloadable!

So awesome that Theresa is back - missed her sessions.
Hope she comes back for more, and more...

I wish all 40+ where like Samantha.
I send you a message TA, please, when you can, get back to me.

Sorry is Theresa's thread!
God Samantha, Theresa who can keep up?

She's thirtysomethingelse!

What a sexy woman who wears both that bikini and those eyeglasses well. I have not made much time to view this great web site lately, as this is the first time I've seen Theresa Terrific yet you say she's worked for you before. I must look up her other appearances.

Em Es makes a great point. Those eyeglasses give Theresa a special appeal, her being a teacher and all.

Her soles are so damn hot.

are you still gonna use the toe ties Tommy?

Pittsburgh-based indie filmmaker seeks ticklish teacher for LTR (Long Tickling Relationship)
p.s. I agree with all comments concerning her glasses--what a turn on!

Pittsburgh-based indie filmmaker seeks ticklish teacher for LTR (Long Tickling Relationship)
p.s. I agree with all comments concerning her glasses--what a turn on!

Lol, me and you both! I can definitely add glasses to my list of fetishes. I remember yesterday she said that she feels a little nerdy in them for videos and asked if she should take them off. I was like no way!

I SO love Theresa. :bubbleheart: She can give me detention anytime!

This clip kicks ass! I'm definitely gonna have to purchase it.

Glad to see this lovely lady back & tickled , Tickle Abuse ... thanks for posting!

damn she has got some of the hottest feet I have seen. was I could worship them

Theresa never disappoints. Her crazy laugh has definitely grown on me. It's maniacal yet strangely alluring. Good stuff.

Browsing through some old posts and ran across this. She was an amazing woman who looked like a ton of fun to be with!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back