• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thieving Instagram Foot Model Learns a Ticklish Lesson - (M/F)

C4urself85

TMF Novice
The below grew from a situation that actually happened to me. I didn't get a chance to actually tickle this person, but I figured it would be a good a pretense as any for some fantasy based tickle revenge, so please enjoy.

Background AKA the True part of the story:

It started when Charles (my alias for the purpose of this story) responded to her ad requesting advice on how to become a foot model. A bit strange, he thought, but you never know how things might progress. Apparently he gave the best advice of anyone who contacted her, so they switched from email to texting. She called herself Harley. They had a great rapport. She didn’t judge him for liking feet or tickling, seemed genuinely curious and open minded, despite admitting having no real life experience with either. And it was a good arrangement. Free pics for him as Harley tested out poses and help for her as she set up her Instagram page (how to avoid scammers, which hashtags to use and shout out pages to reach out to, etc.). And of course, he explained one of the most important lessons, always get paid for your work.

In that spirit, he insisted on paying her. Charles didn’t feel right getting freebies, plus her feet were actually pretty nice and he wanted more. They made a couple transactions, no issues. He had broached the subject of meeting but she wasn’t interested in having her feet worshipped. In fact, she claimed to have never had a pedicure before this whole foot thing started. Her feet were always stuffed into socks and sneakers and apparently her feet were extremely ticklish as she discovered during said pedicure. She admitted to being more open to a tickling session, but only for “big bucks”.

After multiple IG pages being taken down and not many buyers, Harley decided to pack it in and give up foot modeling. It’s a hard business to break into, especially if you don’t hustle or show your face, which she was unwilling to do. She insisted Charles could always reach out if he wanted more content. After a few months he did. She was busier with work so responses were slower, she said. They agreed on a deal and he payed up front. A week went by and crickets. Charles reached out. Another week went by. Nothing. And that’s where our story begins…

Disclaimer: The remainder of this story is fiction. In real life, I do not condone anything that happens beyond this point (but it is fun to fantasize about).

Hello you, Charles thought. Tracking Harley had been easy. Of course that wasn’t her real name but he had her phone number and she had left enough digital breadcrumbs to lead him directly to her doorstep. He had watched and waited awhile, contemplating taking his next step and making preparations. He knew what he was about to do was wrong, but stealing was also wrong. And it was time Harley knew that.

Harley was out for a jog, clad in a matching light blue sports bra and shorts and running shoes. She was a fit, mid 20s brunette with green eyes, around 5’4”, a little bookish, but definitely cute. Other than anonymity, she really had no reason to hide her face, Charles thought to himself. Harley jogged up her steps but before she could get her key into her lock, she felt a hand around her mouth before everything went dark.

Harley awakened with a start but she could not see or move. She was blindfolded, stretched taught and tied to a bed, red ropes securing both wrists above her head and both ankles securely locked in padded stocks. She still wore her jogging gear, including socks and running shoes.

“Where the hell am I? What is happening?” Harley shouted.

Unbeknownst to her, she was in Charles’ house. He had dedicated a room just for tickling as part of his preparation. The walls were adorned with a makeshift, but reliable soundproofing. A table lay beside the Queen bed with all manner of tickle tools laid out perfectly.

“Harley, is it?” Charles replied.

Harley tensed up immediately. She knew she had only used that name for foot modeling.
“Who are you?” Harley replied timidly.

“Do you remember promising pictures and video and then taking my money and running? Maybe all the advice I gave you? Or how you would consider doing a tickle session for big bucks?” Charles replied with a grin.

“C-Charles? I’m really sorry, I just got busy. You don’t have to do this. Just let me go, I’ll forget about everything. I’ll even make your videos and send you all the pictures you can handle” Harley said.

A pang of guilt hit Charles. He really did just want what they had agreed to. But with Harley laying there, stretched out and completely at his mercy, it was too much to resist. He had come too far to back away now.

“No, I think we’re way past that point.” Charles shot back. “You took from me and I think it’s time to teach you a lesson.”
Harley let out an ear piercing scream. “No, wait, please don’t hurt me!”

Charles laughed. “Hurt you? Oh no, I would never hurt you. By the way, no one can hear you. So scream all you want. Or laugh.”

“Laugh? Oh, no please. Please don’t tickle me.” Harley replied weakly. Even though she was blindfolded, she appeared on the verge of tears.

Charles relished the moment. Harley had teased him over text about how ticklish she was. When he floated the possibility of a tickle session, she had entertained it. For the right price. This was a girl who always kept her feet locked up in shoes. Her one tickling experience was in the pedicure chair. He knew that she was clearly in way over her head. He had tied and tickled girls like this before, consensually of course, but had always taken it easy on them, wanting to be a good ambassador for the fetish. But that would not be the case tonight.

Harley tensed up again as she heard footsteps approaching. She didn’t know where or when the tickling would begin but she knew it was coming. Charles plopped himself down on her left side. He ever so gently began to brush his fingers against her exposed armpits. This sent Harley into orbit. Her back arched like a cat as she bucked and laughed wildly. The sensation and surprise was too much to bear.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I cahahahaha! I can’thahahaha! I can’t do this! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Harley’s laugh was girlish, mixed with squeaks, squeals and screams but if you hit certain spots just right, you could hear a deep and continuous, hard belly laugh from the soul.

“What do you mean you can’t take it? I’ve been tickling you for 30 seconds. I plan to have you here all night.” Charles said as he continued to scribble his fingernails over Harley’s armpits to her continued laughter.

Harley just shook her head side to side and mouthed “No” repeatedly through bursts of laughter. Charles changed positons and straddled her.

“I haven’t even gotten to my tools yet” Charles replied as he reached for two small, but stiff black craft feathers. Before Harley could gather her breath, she felt a feather gliding up and down each taut and smooth armpit, causing her to gasp, giggle and snort.

Hehehehehehehehehe!

Harley struggled and writhed, attempting to shift her body from side to side to escape the slow, steady methodical march of the feather strokes. But it was no use. Charles found himself entranced. He was in a rhythm. Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke. Alternating up then down, up then down. It seemed to go on and on. The non-stop but ever so soft sensations were slowly driving Harley crazy. Her laughter began to build.

Hahahahaha! Stop! Please! Hehehehahahaehehaaaaa! No! Stop! HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAAA!

Then Charles flipped the feathers to the quill side and dragged them down Harley’s armpits. This caused Harley to bounce up and down off the bed, straining against her restraints as much as they could possibly allow. She almost managed to buck Charles off of her.

HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA NO PLEASE!

Charles’ eyes widened with surprise at this reaction. Her wild movements made using tools impossible so he dropped the feathers and began an all-out tickle assault on Harley’s upperbody, alternating between repeated rib pokes, deep rib tickles and armpit kneading. After a few minutes of his, Harley was dripping with sweat and out of breath, her hair matted to her face and the pillow. Charles graciously granted a break.

“Wh-what do want?” Harley said catching her breath. “Why are you doing this?”

“I already told you. You wronged me.” Charles replied.

“You can’t do this to people. You won’t get away with this!” Harley sneered angrily beneath her blindfold.

“I’ve taken steps to cover my tracks and mitigate any retaliation. Don’t worry, this will be over soon and you’ll wake up in your apartment probably with the best sleep of your life.” Said Charles.

“You’re sick!” Harley shouted.

Charles circled around to the foot of the bed and began pulling at a shoelace. Charles smiled “You haven’t seen anything yet.”

“Please don’t. Not my feet. I really don’t think I can handle it.” Harley pleaded.

“Well, we won’t know until we try.” Charles retorted.

“Fuck you!” Harley screamed.

“Looks like you’re the one who’s fucked. Let’s get a look at those pretty feet.” Charles replied

Harley pursed her lips as Charles slowly pulled off her sneakers and peeled off her socks. “I won’t laugh for you. I’m all laughed out.”

Charles let the words hang in the air. Harley looked steadfast and defiant. He knew that time was on his side. He stood and watched as she wiggled her beautiful, shapely size 7 feet with nails painted a fiery shade of red. They looked even better in person and were amongst the softest Charles had ever come across. Harley breathed in deeply and held it. He waited for her to speak.

“Get it over wihihihiahahahahaha! Ugh! Screw you!” Harley yelled, upset with herself that she let herself be caught off guard.

“Awww, let’s see if we can turn that frown upside down.” Charles teased.

Harley scrunched her soles in an attempt to brace herself. But Charles was a seasoned tickle vet. He ran his fingernails over the tops of her feet, totally catching Harley unaware. She gasped but stifled a giggle, but could not hide the smile spread across her fact. Harley wiggled from side to side, a huge smile plastered to her face, holding back laughter with the slightest of sounds and snickers escaping her lips.

Charles gripped the big toe on Harley’s left foot between his thumb and forefinger. He deliberately ran a solitary finger down the length of Harley’s sexy size 7 foot. The dam broke and Charles went for quick, scribbling fingers with her foot still held tightly.

AAAAHHH! Hahahahahahaha! Wait! HAAHAHAHAHAHA! Ugh! Fuck! Hahahahah! Noooo! Pleahahahahaha!

Charles proceeded to tie Harley’s toes back in the stocks. Her soles were exposed, helpless and unable to move a millimeter. Charles remembered how the relentless feather strokes had nearly broken Harley on her armpits.

Charles cleared his throat. “I’m setting a timer for 10 minutes.”

“Does that mean I’m almost done?” Harley questioned, a hint of hope in her voice.

“Don’t be silly. That’s how long I’m going to feather your feet non-stop.” Charles replied dryly.

Harley screamed in frustration and began trying to escape her bonds in earnest. Then ever so gently she felt the twin feathers begin to caress between her toes. She bit her lip, determined not to laugh. But the strokes were unrelenting. Up. Down.

Hahahahahaha!

Up. Down. Up. Down. Left. Right. Left. Right. Across her silky arches.

HahaheHeheheheheHahaha!

“9 Minutes to go!” Charles shouted over Harley’s laughter.

As the feather on her left foot slid up, the feather on her right foot slid down. The alternating, steady drumbeat of the feathers truly was torturous for Harley. She could handle them well enough at first but like a tickly itch, she just couldn’t stop them and they just kept going. At this point it was maddeningly frustrating more than anything.

Hahahah I cahahahaan’t Pleaahahahse stahahahahahp! Ahhhhh! Please. This sucks! Ugh! Hahahahehehehehe! Charles please!

“8 minutes!” Charles replied in a sing-songy voice. “Coochie coochie coo! Someone is ticklish.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nohohohohoho! Hahahahhaaa! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Harley bucked and thrashed wildly, sweating and crying while her feet remained motionless at the mercy of the steady metronome tickling of the feathers. This went on until there was 5 minutes left on the timer.

Some of the laughter began to get replaced by desperate grunting and groaning. Charles sensed she this was beginning to be too much. Harley’s laugh had been so sweet and she was beginning to lose it. So once again, he turned to the feathers to the quill side. Harley’s girlish laughter complete with squeals and screams returned and it was music to Charles’ ears.

“Wow. I didn’t expect to break you after only a couple minutes of foot tickling.” Charles teased.

Harley just laughed and whimpered. Her body heaved as she caught her breath. The bedsheets, pillow and blindfold were soaked in sweat. Charles untied her toes and Harley wiggled them, thankful to have motion back. Charles returned to Harley’s side and wiped her sweat away with a towel and offered a drink of water.

“Thank you” Harley said meekly. “I think I’ve learned my lesson.”

Charles gently moved the hair out of her face. “Perhaps. But I’ve gone through a lot of expense and trouble to get you here. So you’ll just have to hold out a little longer, ok? Let’s switch things up a bit.”

Harley just nodded weakly, seemingly resigned to her fate.

Charles circled to the foot of the bed again, but instead of a tickle, he unlocked her ankles from the stocks and began to worship Harley’s feet. Harley gasped and moaned unexpectedly. Charles licked from heel to arch to toes before taking them into his mouth. Harley bit her lip, put her head back, moaned again and shuddered. She giggled a bit too. It did tickle afterall, but after the intense sensations it was a welcome relief. Charles picked up the other foot and repeated the process. This went on for a while as Harley lay back and let the pleasurable sensations wash over her. She seemed to sink into the bed and relax.

She didn’t even notice that Charles had stopped to massage her feet with lotion.

“Oh, that feels nice” Harley said, relaxed, almost purring.

“So will this” Charles responded, locking her back in the stocks, before grabbing the hairbrush and putting it to good use.

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You bastard! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! Harley screamed and laughed. By this point, she had little resistance left. The giggles just continued nonstop, only interrupted by begging.

Charles quickly squeezed Harley’s knees causing her to buck, lift her head up and laugh uproariously. Charles squeezed her thighs as Harley just laughed helplessly.

Charles jumped back up to Harley’s pits, causing her to squirm, squeal and guffaw. The upper body torment went on like this for what seemed like an eternity to Harley.

“OHMYGOHAHAHAHAHA! I’ve learned, I’ve hahahaha I’ve learned my lesson! Hahahahaha!”

“You haven’t learned anything yet!” Charles said as he went back to Harley’s feet. He had only just begun.

Charles worked Harley’s feet over. He had kept his nails just a bit longer than usual for this occasion and they were driving Harley wild. He worked between Harley’s toes, the stems and the balls of her feet.

Hahahahahahah! Please!

Charles took hold of both feet and applied deep pressure with his thumbs and rotating them continuously, eliciting the deep, beautiful laughter he was looking for. He scribbled all 10 fingers furiously against her arches and soles, keeping the belly laughs going.

HAHAHAHAHA! I’M SORRY! AHHHHAHAHAA. Hahahahaha. I CAN’T DO IT! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

That would be a common refrain for the remainder of the night. Harley was truly repentant. She was also thoroughly broken, with no choice but to just submit and laugh as much as Charles desired.

Charles proceeded to use all of his tools on Harley’s feet that night. The electric toothbrush, flossers, scrubbers. You name it, it worked to great effect. The rest of her body was not neglected either. Hips, knees, tummy and neck were all explored thoroughly. Harley was tickled from head to toe until she was exhausted and weak. Finally it seemed Charles had had his fill.

Harley wasn’t even sure how she had gotten back into her apartment. But what Charles had said was true. It was 2pm and she had literally gotten the best sleep of her life. She stretched and yawned groggily.

Her laptop was open on her nightstand. An envelope lay beside it with her name on it. Harley’s eyes widened as she saw the subject line and sender in her inbox.

TICKLE TICKLE – Charles

Harley clicked the email and read intently.

Dear Harley,
I am glad you learned your lesson. I’m also glad we could share a few laughs. Attached to this email you will find a video of last night’s session. I would hate for this to get into the wrong hands, so please don’t share. As I always told you, make sure you get paid for your work. On your nightstand, you will find the big bucks you were looking for, minus what you took from me before. Let’s keep in touch.
Charles

Harley opened the envelope and counted the money with hint of the smile at the corners of her mouth.

She re-read the email a few times before hitting the reply button. She stared at the blank page for a long time before her fingers feverishly began typing…

THE END

Damn that socks. Paying and not receiving what you paid for. Risky business I suppose. Perhaps she was just busy and forgot? I would definitely be into that tickling session depending on how much she planned on charging

Hey Blue, thanks for reading and replying. I thought she might have just gotten busy too but we had done business a few time before and she always came through. I've bought plenty of times from others and never had this happen to me. Sucks because I thought we were cool and had been texting for months.

To anyone else, I'm open for feedback. I'm also willing to post a few pics of I can get this to say 10 responses.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back