• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thigh Highs!

Illtcklu

3rd Level Blue Feather
Had to do it! Everyones favorite boots, I think, or at least appears to be the majorities!

Do thigh high boots make the thighs more ticklish, around the top edges of the boots?

I guess those with thigh highs are the only ones who could answer that, so........ I shall broaden this.

If you don't have thigh highs then feel free to guess......

To be honest (what a concept) I don't know if they make the top of thighs more ticklish, but they make the woman (or man) more sexy and more likely to viewed as a potential lee by a ler. Repeat five times quickly.

I love thigh highs.

bellystrokes said:
........ Repeat five times quickly.

You mean fifty strokes repeated quickly don't you?

Uh..........................man???????

bellystrokes said:
To be honest (what a concept) I don't know if they make the top of thighs more ticklish, but they make the woman (or man) more sexy and more likely to viewed as a potential lee by a ler. Repeat five times quickly.

I love thigh highs.
I have a feeling you would look sexy in combat boots, my dear. :woot:

50 strokes where?

And UB, how did you know I served my country???? hehh

bellystrokes said:
But I bet you would do a girl in thigh highs. Know any owners?
Yes!

........and I'd do her on your lawn or any lawn.....

bellystrokes said:
50 strokes where?

And UB, how did you know I served my country???? hehh
Selling Girl Scout cookies doesn`t count. :ermm:

I'll echo goddess bellystrokes here. ;)

And for the record, I've owned Doc Martin combat boots and I love them just as much!

Dunno about all that but it's definitely hotter there!
XOXO

Illtcklu said:
Had to do it! Everyones favorite boots, I think, or at least appears to be the majorities!

Do thigh high boots make the thighs more ticklish, around the top edges of the boots?

I guess those with thigh highs are the only ones who could answer that, so........ I shall broaden this.

If you don't have thigh highs then feel free to guess......

bellystrokes said:
Excuse me, I specialized in the Thin Mints!!!!
This truly is a service to any country. Some people just seem to be oblivious to the concept of a tooth brush.

As for the boots: I doubt they'd make the thigh more ticklish. It seems like a loss of circulation, to me. Could be wrong, though.

steph said:
Dunno about all that but it's definitely hotter there!
XOXO
Where Steph, where? Details girl details!!!! :jester:

BTW do you mean hotter in a sexual way, or temperature way?

Tiger said:
This truly is a service to any country. Some people just seem to be oblivious to the concept of a tooth brush.

As for the boots: I doubt they'd make the thigh more ticklish. It seems like a loss of circulation, to me. Could be wrong, though.

What is a little loss of circulation in looking sexy?

I have nothing against the sexy. But loss of circulation = less nerve response.

Tiger said:
I have nothing against the sexy. But loss of circulation = less nerve response.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, good point. You were thinking ahead!!!!!

For me, in the temperature way, for the guy, who knows where their mind is. I could guess I suppose but some things I like to be in the dark about. :devil:
XOXO

Illtcklu said:
Where Steph, where? Details girl details!!!! :jester:
BTW do you mean hotter in a sexual way, or temperature way?

I think thigh high boots are very sexy. I have had the guts to wear them though.

Wow. Talk about small world or energy out there or something. I was hanging out with a girlfriends, Persephone for those who remember her from Passives Art in Sept, and out of the blue, she tells me: She once had a custom made pair of thigh high maroon suede boots. I asked if she still had them and sadly, she wore them so often they finally got old and ratty looking. But she did receive a lot of attention when she did wear them. Like, duh.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back