• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things That Turn You Off But Seem To Turn Everyone Else On

In real:
Want-to-be actors that look cheap, bitchy and dump, wear more makeup than clothes and look into the camera all time.
Screamers that seem to get paid for maximum volume only.
Stupid talk. Then better shut up.
People that believe their clumsy behaviour would look real and tough.
Feet licking.

In drawings:
Unnaturally drawn feet.
This special eye constellation, one open and one closed. Try to do this when tickled. Noone would do that! Completely not real.
Dicks all over the image. No problem with /m but this too is unnatural.

In general:
Most "sideshow" fetishes that one claims have to be built in.

Nudity,orgasms,vibrators,hand/foot/blowjobs. Personally I just like tickling. As soon as it gets sexual I turn off.

Brushes, pointed tips of quills, gags, explicit nudity, continuous fake laughter. Everything unnatural, because tickling is about natural behavior as nothing else.

This might have been mentioned, but...when people start talking about when they were tickled by their family members when they were younger. Not just in passing, but they have these elaborate stories of getting tied up. It's just weird.

Oh I forgot to mention electric toothbrushes in clips. It is soooo disturbing when this bzzzzzzzzzz begins... OMG

This might have been mentioned, but...when people start talking about when they were tickled by their family members when they were younger. Not just in passing, but they have these elaborate stories of getting tied up. It's just weird.

Yes, that really takes the sex appeal out of a clip for me as well. I'd even add to that clips where it is supposed to be like a mother and daughter being tickled together, or mother tickling daughter. Family stuff just doesn't do it for me.

• Stinky feet
  • Screamers (even soft giggling is better)
  • Male 'lers who are too old (I just can't picture myself in their place)
  • The soft end of feathers (since AFAIK that usually doesn't work well)
Strangely enough I actually do like dirty feet.

Uh.. Sometimes feet tickling in general, but usually if there is too much of it.. Anything the mouth does to feet. I find that gross and makes me feel like I want to puke.. Fully naked doesn't really do it for me either.. i prefer minimal clothes but still clothes.

- Ugly male 'lers, especially if they're old geezers.

"If the woman is hot and ticklish, it's still hot, right?"
Not really.

I mention this because some do find this hot. You even see this in artwork. Like decrepit old perverts kidnapping a young attractive woman and torturing her. It's for instance a common theme in CAB's artwork. I once applauded him for his artwork despite not liking the theme, and he got offended. Maybe he's an old geezer himself. Nothing wrong with it of course, but I'm not aroused is all. ;)

- Unrealistic scenarios in artwork. No, you can't tickle a woman for 48 h straight. No you can't tickle women 20 h a day for months. Who the hell thinks those ideas are arousing? And the tickling is often mechanical as well. I prefer chemistry. Chemistry above physics.

Last edited:
f/f. makes me ill, and most others find it to be a turn on.

steve

Everyone has their thing. I'm squicked by male lees, personally, but people will read that as I find them disgusting as humans, which isn't the case.

Just curious ... Why?

f/f is same sex. same sex = homosexuality. i am turned off by this.
funny thing though; right here on the tmf, i have seen people of both genders bashing m/m and f/m and calling it homo. but they admitted that f/f was just fine, hot, and not homo. logic has no place here.
steve

There is a double standard when it comes to f/f, but again, everyone has their own preferences. I think it's OK to not be turned on by certain things etc, because a lot of that is not a choice.

I don't really find M/F videos all that interesting to watch. I prefer watching F/M or F/F tickling.

I also don't care much for ball gags or tickling with feathers.

Are people really assholes commenting on how they dislike */M videos instead of just not watching them? Or are they saying it when they clicked on a link (while in a horny mood) expecting it to be */F and got surprised? :p Still childish to react of course, but then at least I'd understand.

Another turnoff to me. I remember somebody linking a video here and as soon as the tickling started this song started playing. Why? :disgust:

I wouldn't necessarily say that there's a lack of common sense here. Though from time to time that might be true. The very large f/f following from heterosexuals I think has a very caveman-like logic. What's good.... 1 woman, what's better than that 2 women what's better than that 5 women! Not sure why f/m would be considered homosexual? As far as m/m goes i think a person can enjoy all sorts of tickling without having to necessarily set up a tent in a particular label camp.

In terms of the subject matter of this thread. Totally cool for a person to be turned on or off by whatever content is out there. As long as they don't try and stop or harass those who enjoy it. More power to ya. Different strokes for different folks (pun very much Intended)!l

Nobody's calling f/m homosexual. People say 'it's not my cup of tea, I'm not gay' (usually people do the right thing and decide not to watch and not to comment, unless they're 'surprised' through false advertising and even then most have the courtesy to refrain) because they're speaking from a heterosexual male 'ler perspective. They are aroused exclusively by female reaction to tickling. Not everyone of us is a 'lee or switch. However, I expect adults to realise some of us (men that is) are.

@jujimbo sorry that wasn't a response directly to your comment. It was in response to a comment earlier in the discussion. I totally agree wth you, if the material is labeled and it's not something you like, why complain about it. Just don't watch It

I definitely have to agree with the earlier poster about unattractive male lees/lers. I really don't enjoy m/f tickling clips in general but especially not if its some schlub or guy who is way older than the female Lee. Just kind of feels like I'm sponsoring their fetish.

Gotta say, for a guy who considers it "none of his god damn business" if his sister decides to be a prostitute, it's a little odd that you'd be bothered by one person you've never met asking another person you've never met whether or not they're ticklish. :shrug:
What about if people ask google whether or not a given celebrity is ticklish?

The title of this thread is, "Things That Turn You Off But Seem To Turn Everyone Else On", not "Issues You Suddenly Want To Bring Up From Another Thread That Was Closed Some Time Ago".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back