• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thinking about selling my VHS and DVD collection of tickling videos

dft2k14

Thinking about selling my VHS and DVD collection of tickling videos...

Before I make a list of what I have I just want to see if anyone still buys DVDs (and even more surprised if someone wants VHS) in this day and age of clip stores and instant satisfaction. Everything would be originals in their boxes, no illegal copies.

I have old stuff from Hangten, Paradise Vision, etc.

Mods, if this is in the wrong forum, please direct me to the correct one.

Thanks,
-Dft2k14

I'd be interested in both the VHS & DVD from Paradise Visions depending on which ones and how much they are for I have a few

I'd be interested in both the VHS & DVD from Paradise Visions depending on which ones and how much they are for I have a few

I'll go through my stuff and see what I have. It will be some of the early stuff for sure.

I am looking for two videos PV: Pussy Lickers and The Rockman: Just sitting down.
Let me know if you have either.

I think people will buy used VHS tapes or DVD's if the price is right, because one never knows when the internet is down. If a person has DVD's or VHS tapes then a person can still get a "instant satisfaction" the old fashion way LOL.

LBFT

Any of the old Maybird videos? Been looking for those forever. Or Flying Feathers Productions?

Thanks!

DVD's sound good....any real tickling stuff ?

My Collection

Sorry for the delay in posting this list. I've been pretty busy and I needed time to go through my collection and organize it. Here is what I have in the following format: Title | DVD or VHS | Video Producer

Two Playful Girls Barefoot on the Beach | DVD | Hang Ten
Courtney's Ticklish Choices | DVD | Hang Ten
A Day at the Office with Little Dee | DVD | Hang Ten
Tickle Challenge | DVD | Hang Ten
Janet's Tickling Tutorial Torment | DVD | Hang Ten
Barefoot Girls Gone Wild | DVD | Hang Ten
A Hang Ten Virgin gets Initiated | DVD | Hang Ten
Ticklish Interrogation Starring Janet | DVD | Hang Ten
Sarah's Sensitive Soles | DVD | Hang Ten
Foot Tickle Double Feeture | DVD | Hang Ten
Please Don’t Tickle My Feet | DVD | Hang Ten
Tickling Compilation DVD Made for Mike | DVD | Hang Ten
Tickling Video Clips of Maura and Sarah especially for Dallas Foot Tickler | VHS | Hang Ten

Becky's Torment | VHS | JSW Productions
Catch of the Day | DVD | Paradise Vision
Foot Tickling Fantasies | VHS | Paradise Vision
Magician's Box | VHS | Paradise Vision
Medieval Torture Devices | VHS | Paradise Vision
Ultimate Foot Tickling Fantasies | VHS | Paradise Vision
Superheroines | VHS | Paradise Vision
Nonconsensual Tickle | VHS | Paradise Vision
Fantastic Female Feet (Volume 1) | DVD | TC Video
More Fantastic Female Feet (Volume 2) | DVD | TC Video

The items in blue are custom videos made for me. Yes, I'm DallasFootTickler. I created this new username because I wanted a less conspicuous login name and I did not know how to delete my old account. (I can post a reply to this message under my old login to prove it's me.)

Mods, there are no copyright issues with me selling my collection is there? These are all the originals, no copies have been made. Although I don't have cases for a few of them (some just came in the mail w/o one), I assure you these are all straight from the producer.

As for pricing, I was thinking around $5 for VHS just because it's such an old medium and the quality is what you would expect from a used video tape. DVDs I was thinking around $15. What do ya'll think? And, if someone buys the entire lot above, I will throw in the following printed materials as a bonus:

Tales From The Asylum issues #27 & #28 (Featuring parts 1 and 2 of a tickling story I wrote!)
Erotic Tickling by Michael Moran
Foot: A Playful Biography by Kathy Vanderlinden
A 2004 Hangten Calendar (Outdated for a calendar but it's got nice photos ;) )
and 2 mini Elmer Batters photo books (famous stocking fetish photographer)

Again, this is my first time trying to sell this kind of stuff so please any producers or forum mods or anyone else who knows this stuff better than me, please let me know if I am legally allowed to sell this stuff to a private collector.

Thanks,
dft2k14 (formerly known as DallasFootTickler)

P.S. Will need to add shipping to the price once I know what is being purchased and where it is going. (I can only ship to the U.S.)

Last edited:
Yes, I'm DallasFootTickler. I created this new username because I wanted a less conspicuous login name and I did not know how to delete my old account. (I can post a reply to this message under my old login to prove it's me.)

See, it's me. ;)

Still don;t believe you ;) :D
Ahw too bad i was hoping you had without consent of TC Video/realtickling. Been looking for that vid for ages :p

Why are you selling? If I may ask.

I sold my collection years ago when I enlisted in the military. Used eBay.

Why are you selling? If I may ask.

I sold my collection years ago when I enlisted in the military. Used eBay.

Well I'm moving to a new place so I was going through my old stuff and it's time to weed things out. Plus these days you can see pretty much anything you want on the internet without evening needing to be near a computer.

I didn't want to use eBay because I don't sell things online very often and I didn't want to set up an account just for this, especially for privacy reasons. Besides, there's a perfect market right here on the TMF where I knew I'd find interested parties. :)

I am definitely interested in your two Janet videos

Just realized I have 2 copies of Janet's Tickling Torment for some reason. I think it was around the time Hang Ten switched names to Foot Time because one is branded as the former and the other as the latter. And Janet is also one of the models in "A HangTen Virgin Gets Initiated. So actually I have 3 titles with Janet.

Anyone want the whole list?

I'm moving and I'm new to selling things like this, especially online so if possible I'd like to sell the whole collection to one individual to make it quick and easy. However, I've seen responses here and in PM of people interested in different things so I may wind up having to sell off the collection in pieces after all.

If anyone out there wants everything I've got please let me know (read the post with the list for bonus printed materials included with taking the whole set). Otherwise, I suppose I will start working out the details with those who only want certain titles.

Mods, there are no copyright issues with me selling my collection is there?

I know I posted in the past about selling a small collection on Ebay of original material and the post got taken down. PMs may have to do in that case.

I know I posted in the past about selling a small collection on Ebay of original material and the post got taken down. PMs may have to do in that case.

Thanks for the tip, Oddjob. I guess PMs are the way to go then folks. PM if interested. I have a few PMs already.

Ive sold video tapes here before. I believe I posted them in the video clips section. im thinking about dumping what I have left myself. :iagree:

You're probably safe to resell, based on a few of the copyright things I just read. Granted I'm not necessarily a reliable source and I'm not one of the parties you've purchased from, so take it with a grain of salt. However, you're probably safe. Copying this from EBAY as it was the most readily understandable explanation of copyright:

Resale of copyrighted works
Under the copyright laws, the owner of a particular copy of a copyrighted work is generally entitled to resell the particular copy they own. For example, if you purchase a copy of a DVD movie, you are allowed to resell that particular DVD. Copyright protection prevents you from copying the DVD movie and reselling the copies. If you have licensed the right to use a particular copyrighted item, you should review the license and consult with your attorney to determine whether you can resell the item.

Selling versus giving away an item
Copyright protection includes the exclusive right to distribute the copyrighted work. This usually means that giving away an unauthorized copy of a copyrighted work (for example a duplicated copy of a videocassette) is not permitted. Thus, selling a pencil for $5.00, and including for "free" an unauthorized DVD copy would probably be against the law.

Just to let folks know, I've been in contact with some people via PM who have already expressed interest in certain titles. Out of respect for the order in which they contacted me, I will reserve those titles for them pending finalization of arrangements. For an updated list of what is still up for sale, you can PM me.

Thanks everyone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back