• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thinking of making tickling videos

benr

TMF Poster
Hi everyone,

This is my first post in awhile, since life has been pretty busy for me. Recently I've been thinking about the concept of making tickling videos and posting them on here, clips4sale, or other sites, but I know nothing about what that process is like or if it would even be worth my time. Is there anyone here who can tell me a little bit about what it's like? Do you hire mostly fetish models? What videos are the most successful? Was it difficult to get started and/or gain a following?

I'm nowhere NEAR ready to dive into this, but I wouldn't mind hearing from some experienced video producers as to what their experience has been like.

I'm a small timer, but as far as the actual shooting of videos is concerned;

Is there anyone here who can tell me a little bit about what it's like?

It's more work than play. Be very aware of that.

Do you hire mostly fetish models?

No. I have generally used use friends, friends of friends, and I have a ModelMayhem that's been useful. MM however is very difficult to get as a fetish photographer/producer, and is subject to random deletion regardless of ToS violations, so don't count on it too much.

What videos are the most successful?
Like that I have made or "what kind sells the best"? I generally advise people not to ask around what people want to see, and film something they think is good. If you solicit ideas, people will give you a list of 100 things you should do, and then never spend the money to buy it. Make something you think is solid, and see if people go for it.

Was it difficult to get started and/or gain a following?
As a small time "hobby" producer who only puts out material on a rare and infrequent basis, I've actually found I have a fairly significant following compared to the lack of content I actually have. Make some good stuff, and people will follow.

It's easier to start than you'd believe, but know it's still "video production" first and foremost and not "fetish fun", and you're going to be doing work to get content made. I highly advise starting as a hobby (one you're willing to invest money in) and not expect huge returns initially, and brace knowing you may indeed never see significant profit from it. It's not impossible to make profit and indeed you very well might get a hefty return, but don't go in expected to or you'll be very quickly dejected should you hit roadblock after roadblock.

Each individual step is easy enough, it's mostly a matter of you willing to do each step, every time, and not get frustrated and quitting. And for the love of god, do not present what you're doing to potential models as anything short of "fetish modeling". You can be creative with how you phrase it, you can assure them they don't need to strip or handle dong, but do not do the "It's just some silly thing totes not a fetish thing" route some people do. It will backfire.

I'm a small timer, but as far as the actual shooting of videos is concerned;

It's more work than play. Be very aware of that.

No. I have generally used use friends, friends of friends, and I have a ModelMayhem that's been useful. MM however is very difficult to get as a fetish photographer/producer, and is subject to random deletion regardless of ToS violations, so don't count on it too much.

Like that I have made or "what kind sells the best"? I generally advise people not to ask around what people want to see, and film something they think is good. If you solicit ideas, people will give you a list of 100 things you should do, and then never spend the money to buy it. Make something you think is solid, and see if people go for it.

As a small time "hobby" producer who only puts out material on a rare and infrequent basis, I've actually found I have a fairly significant following compared to the lack of content I actually have. Make some good stuff, and people will follow.

It's easier to start than you'd believe, but know it's still "video production" first and foremost and not "fetish fun", and you're going to be doing work to get content made. I highly advise starting as a hobby (one you're willing to invest money in) and not expect huge returns initially, and brace knowing you may indeed never see significant profit from it. It's not impossible to make profit and indeed you very well might get a hefty return, but don't go in expected to or you'll be very quickly dejected should you hit roadblock after roadblock.

Each individual step is easy enough, it's mostly a matter of you willing to do each step, every time, and not get frustrated and quitting. And for the love of god, do not present what you're doing to potential models as anything short of "fetish modeling". You can be creative with how you phrase it, you can assure them they don't need to strip or handle dong, but do not do the "It's just some silly thing totes not a fetish thing" route some people do. It will backfire.

Thank you so much for your response, this was super helpful!! If I have the chance sometime in the future, I might make what I consider to be a "good" video and see where it goes. I think my biggest barrier right now is that I don't have a good place to film, as I have roommates living with me.... I also don't have any equipment as of now, but I know it's possible to make videos without them.

I was going to chime in, but I'll just echo everything Comfort Eagle said instead. Spot on.

Not a professional by no means but I would practice on your phone and start with a cheap camera. Get a following as well and work with amateur models to novice models in all shapes or sizes.

I’ll ask a follow up question to any producers that would like to comments as well.

Assuming most “hobby” and small-time producers share the fetish. How long until it feels like work, and not fun and sexually exciting any more? I imagine the first few are amazing because you’re doing what we all want to do - telling pretty, ticklish girls what to do, tie them up, etc. It would suck for the love of tickling to give way to things that are a pain in the ass to deal with.

From previous threads I vaguely remember, there's a number of legal considerations. Permission by the model to post/distribute the video, age verification, contracts, things like that (you'll definitely get that from places like clips4sale and such). Those are just three of the things I remember. Not quite as easy as go shoot some fun videos, then distribute them. And as others have mentioned, it really would be more work than fun. Just a few thoughts.

Assuming most “hobby” and small-time producers share the fetish. How long until it feels like work, and not fun and sexually exciting any more? I imagine the first few are amazing because you’re doing what we all want to do - telling pretty, ticklish girls what to do, tie them up, etc. It would suck for the love of tickling to give way to things that are a pain in the ass to deal with.

It always feels like work and you'll almost certainly not get to "enjoy" much of what you're doing as you're doing it, but at least from my perspective the entire point is about creating one overal product. So while I'm not rocking a rod while I'm in the midst of the action, when I have a nicely shot video, I'm very proud of all the effort that went into making it.

Last edited:
How long until it feels like work, and not fun and sexually exciting any more?

It will always feel like work, because it is work.

If you go into this primarily as a means to satisfy your fetish and are expecting your shoots to be "sexually exciting", then unless you're exclusively working with your partner(s) the models are absolutely going to suss out what you're up to and you're going to creep them out. If that happens, then good luck with ever getting anyone to come back - and eventually word will spread. Models talk, and if they have a bad experience with a producer in this industry they will talk about it. I know this because I'm usually the guy they tell. I have some models who will only work with me because of it. I also know some models who drop out of doing fetish work entirely because of one bad experience with one overly-pushy or creepy dude. I lost a very promising model last year because of it, so you clowns who are constantly crying that no "girl next door" women want to do this work can thank guys like that for it.

There's a term for this in wider photography circles; "GWC", or "Guy With Camera". A horny dude who's not actually in it to make art but just wants an excuse to ogle a naked woman in his apartment. Consequently the videos will suck because you're not focusing on what's actually important, like lighting and camera angles and such.

You don't want to get a reputation as a GWC.

Beyond that, what the Eagle said. Also look into "18USC2257" compliance, and any local regulations about starting a business. You'll need to know these things and keep these records.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back