• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This forum, its members and its creators.

The_Kev

TMF Master
Some of you might have seen my name around this forum or seen my stories and posts or even had some IM adventures with me. I've been on and off active on this forum since 2008, and when I get active it's usually pretty heavily, I tend to post a lot, go in the chat, IM people to generate story threads, etc.

I wanted to give a big shootout to this forum,.its creators and everyone on it.I suffer from a form of what used to be called (and for all I know, still is,) "manic depression", and, though I'm not nearly as symptomatic as I used to be, there are times when it rears its head, and at those times, this community has been one outlet that I turn to in order to keep me balanced.

Posting stories, getting feedback, talking to people, RPing for story seeds, hanging out in the chat, all of it helps to steer and focus my energy in a way that keeps me grounded, an that's invaluable when I'm having bouts of mania, which I have been recently, as well as when I get down.

You've all been so wonderful over the years that I just wanted to acknowledge this community as a force for good in this guy's life.

Take care, peace and love, you're awesome.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm always really happy to hear that the forum is doing someone some good :) Thanks for taking the time to say this.

Awesome thread! The tmf will always be a part of my life, too. I think a lot of us come and go from time to time, but we always come back to the people who understand us best.

Cheers!

Agreed, Kev. :) I've only been here for a little over a year (counting my old account), but i feel like i belong a lot already. I've known there was a tickling community for years but found out about TMF fairly recently. And seeing how big and active it was! It's a great place to express and embrace my fetish without feeling shame.

Great stories and clips here, i had nice conversations with people, and learned about a lot of tickle models and more about the tickling community in general.

We have the mods and people like you to thank!

The TMF saves me money! And keps me company when I have none! A friend in good times and bad! Made some great friends....and nemeses! Sometimes the nemeses become friends! Good source of information that I never thought I'd ever have access to. Some of us know more about tickling than scientists who study it.

It's amazing how long we've been here, and it's always being refreshed by new members (like Cinderrr!). And it's truly great when you see people come back! (like tklee88!).

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back