• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This forum's been watched

GuldenVleugel

TMF Master
Hey felllows,

Take a look at http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2227&p=9. Despite these guys finding most of us sick bastards. I kind of agree with some cases they try to make clear on this website. Especially the lower part of this page is one I always agreed with. I, also, was shocked at the high amount of voters who are pro-non-consentual tickling. I'm one of these people who never would force his fetish on someone else but who can be open about to a significant other.

Anyway, do you guys have any opinions on these "awful" forum watchers?

Greetings and regards.

Last edited:
Guys who write and post comments like that probably wouldn't know what to do with a women if they could screw a different one every day of the week and two on Sunday. They just like to run their mouths because it makes them feel better than other people.

they have a serious lack of open minding and imagination :) must be some frustrated people

are they from any religious association ?

those assholes are what i like to call "bullies of forums" like in schoolyards, they get their jollies making fun of people who are having a good time and they are petty, single, 40 year-old virgins themselves. making themselves feel better by messing with others.

just hurt that they didn't include any of my posts there, feel kinda left out.

times like these i wish i studied programming and not computer science, so i could infect their lame assed site with a virus that shut them up permanently.

and for any of you people who are talking trash about this forum, this one's for you:

Attachments

• Cup.jpg
    Cup.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
bah, problems posting. mods can delete this post if they wish.

Last edited:
Eh, Fuck 'em.

For those who get it, no explaination is necessary.
For those that don't get it, no explaination will do.

For someone who considers this type of genre "sick" he spends an awful lot of his time visiting this type of forum and reading posts.He has "reviewed" most of the tickling forums out there. Don't be surprised if he has downloaded all of the media as well. LOL

A dip with nothing better to do than put others down to make himself feel important. No friends and no life most probably.

Best to feel sorry for him and his POV and move on.

~D

hmmm. Most people attack in others what they see and hate in themselves. I noticed the grenade in the top left there. Is that forum saying that tickling is sick and mindless violence is not?

Well, if they find us "hideous" they'd better watch out.
Maybe we don't bite, but we are no laughing matter either.

:D :D :D

Really, who cares?
I don't feel "bullied". :)
Why would you?

EDIT:

When I say freedom of speech is a *privilege*, don't call me a nazi.
Think of *those* guys, before.

;)

Last edited:
I don't know. I type out at random. I am not even a native speaker.

It was a joke. We are tickle fetishists. So we are about laughing.
Yet we are a serious committed bunch, so we are no laughing matter.

Look, a three headed monkey!

yeah I know, I was just playing stupid.

Three headed monkey? I didn't know you've met my boss

From the looks of all the posts the jerk that started it all stirred up a real hornet's nest. I hope he reads every post to this thread and comes out with another of his insulting replies. If I don't miss my guess it should only take about 30 seconds for him to be told what he can do with his opinion in terms he will clearly understand.

Last edited:
Not being a fetishist myself I take no personal offense to it. But what he's done isn't right. Its like catching you guys when your pants are down or airing your dirty laundry and exposing you in an effort to try and confirm you, in his viewer's eyes, as one of the deviant groups of society like he's so damn rightious. Its not right, its very judgemental, he's roasting this site...and...unfortunately he has every right to. I think its a shame. Lets hope he's through here.

EDIT:

If there is a lesson for you guys and gals to learn, its to not always be so forthcoming with your fantasies and feelings so openly all the time even if this is a site for like-minded people. Safeguard your feeling and try and be more discreet when you can (and make good use of PMs) because people like him are just waiting to rape you of your security and dignity.

Last edited:
Aw im sorta upset i wasnt included in that thread

any publicity is good publicity and would be nice to know i will exist for hundreds of years on cyberspace on a low rated website that has an audience that can be considered worse than the content they show

the hollywood brother is very upset. there are good people here and if this guy do not like it, well he can shine up his computer real shinny, turn it sideways, and stick it straight up his candy ass! Now the hollywood brother wants to know who in the blue hell is this jabroni hollywood brother wannabe anyway?

It is his right and his choice to post that article, and I respect that right and choice. I do not respect the article and personally think he wasted his time, uploading all those screen shots and saying those mean things, just to get a point across that is not life-altering by any means of the imagination!

Like any mother would say: "If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all...no if's, and's or but's."

Yeah...well...I'm also a sneeze fetishist, in fact...that's kinda how I found out about this forum. So it could be worse, Somethingawful could hate you completely. :p

Only reason I even looked at the thing was to see if I was in it. :p

I think it's rediculous. Who cares if people are going to critisize us? Let them, and we'll continue rampaging on the forums like we always have.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back