• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is all your fault! (MFF/M) (Sexual)

The_Kev

TMF Master
(This story is highly sexual, deals with emasculation and humileation. It might not be for everybody but if it's your thing, I hope you enjoy it.)

Garry couldn’t believe what was about to happen as he was led, a black bag over his face, to the “love Nest", a euphemistically name that Jack and Janet called what was literally a makeshift torture chamber in their basement.

Janet and Garry's wife Nikki had been feuding for some months. The two of them had kind of a thing for one another, and since she and Garry were in am open relationship, they were free to explore each other’s desires.

Lately, Nikki and Janet had taken to wrestling around in the makeshift ring in the “Love Nest" until one of them came , passed out or submitted, and the winner was allowed to “torture" the loser. These tortures sometimes resulted in light bondage or nipple clamps or gentle flogging but nothing too crazy, and more often than not they boiled down to sexual teasing and satisfaction.

But last night the two had put their husband’s up against each other to see who would win!

Janet’s husband Bruce was fine with it, but Garry HEAVILY protested! Unbeknownst to Nikki or Janet, Bruce did NOT like Garry. He considered him a threat to his business, as both men were in the same sales department and had their own rivalry of sorts. Garry never meant to one up Bruce but he was the top sales leader, a fact that Bruce HEAVELY resented. Garry did NOT want to be at his mercy, taking all that frustration and resentment out on him.

But Nikki would hear none of it. She pressured him into the match thinking it would be fun,, not knowing knowing drama between Bruce and Garry, and to his eternal regret; Garry ended up verbally submitting to a Reverse Romero hold just one minute into the match.

And so here he was, being led into the “love nest", about to be stripped, unmasked and fastened to the X frame in the middle of the room.

Janet beamed with delight and teased him as she took off his shirt.

“You’re pretty built but not as much as my Bruce, he proved he's more of a man than you, you realize that right?”
Nikki sighed, unable to come to her husband's defense. All she could do was rub his back for moral support “It's okay baby" she said “It won’t be too bad”.

Janet giggled and she removed his shorts. His large penis flopped out fully erect from nervousness.

“Wow! That's a nice dick you got there, not as big as my Bruce's you see…” She grabbed her husband's package from over his Jean shorts. It was hard to tell from just the bulge but his did appear to be slightly bigger, a fact that further dejected Garry.

“He proved he's more of a man than you, I think you should be nice and acknowledge that".

Garry found some courage. He looked at Bruce who wasn’t just being cute and playful like Janet. He wanted to hear this in order to get validation for Garry's out performing him.

In a serious tone, Garry responded: “Never".

“Oh!” Janet exclaimed “A rebel! Well we have ways of making you talk mister!” she said in a slight giggle.

Garry's own wife was forced to help strap him into the X frame which she did a little too well, and Gary found him self unable to move very much, and with every part of his body vulnerable.

After some discussion and rustling around in the part of Janet and Bruce, Garry heard a persistent *BUZZ*. He saw Janet and Bruce approaching with what looked like electric razors.

“Umm…” he said “I don’t want to spoil the fun, but I can’t have my head shaved, they don’t allow it at work".

“Oh, don’t worry", Janet replied, “We aren’t going to touch the hair on your head, just everywhere else" she grinned.

A flash of panic went through Garry’s mind. This was the ultimate degradation, he was actually impressed at how effective this was. Having all of his body hair shaved off by the man who made him verbally submit was about the most emasculating thing he could think of, but also… they were reaching up, apparently intent on starting with his arms and pits.

“OH SHIT!” He cried out in a panic

*BZZZZZZZZZZZ*

The sensation on his arms weren’t as bad as he was fearing. Nikki stroked his hair while the two worked on him and said
“It's okay, those things can’t hurt you just relax, I’m sorry honey".

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

Janet and Bruce finished with his arms and now drove the vibrating electric razors onto his armpits!

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA…. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!”

Garry was beside him self. He struggled to no avail and started SCREAMING for a break.

Janet giggled “are you ticklish???” and gleefully started using her razor on his right armpit in such a way that would maximize the tickling sensation. Bruce of course did the same to the other, with a very stern expression on his face he started using his fingers to deliberately tickle Garry’s armpit at the same time as he used the razor.

Garry PLEADED for mercy especially from Bruce.

“This must be the ultimate torture" Janet quipped “Not only do you have to endure tickle torture but you lose all your manly armpit hair!”.

Garry grimaced. It was true, this was the most demoralizing experience of his life pleading with the guy who vested him for mercy from being TICKLED as he was being emasculated in real time.

Though belly laughs and giggles,, Garry blurted out something to the effect that Bruce was a better wrestler and to please have mercy.

Eventually they finished on his armpits as he hung there with his arms and pits as smooth as a woman's and literally I’m tears, exhausted from the tickling.

They moved to his chest area which did produce some giggles.

Janet said “This is really goanna freak you out"

Nikki put a wet cloth to his head and kissed his neck “it's okay" she said.

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

The couple started tracing the clippers on the area around his nipples.

The clippers were designed in such a way as they posed no risk of injury, but something else resulted from this development.

Garry's eyes shot open wide and then settled into a dreamy look. His dick hardened like a ROCK and he let out a loud, bellowing…

“OOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!”

Bruce rolled his eyes at him “You getting off? Go ahead you’re still a loser" He said.

Janet said, in Nikki's direction “Oh he LIKES that! I’ll let you hold on to these and you can use them on him"

Nikki smiled and replied “He'd really enjoy that".
All the while and for the rest of the session, Garry moaned and groaned in pleasure. A pleasurable sound that mixed with giggles and confused pleas when the couple took two more sets of clippers and went over his stomach his legs and the back of his knees.

Nikki noticed how ROCK hard he was, she had never seen him that hard before, but that was an unfortunate weakness as
Bruce and Janet started on his dick and balls.

Janet focused on his sensitive balls while Bruce vindictively started running the thing up and down the shift of his dick.

“You’re goanna be totally bald, unlike my manly husband.” Janet started teasing again.”

Garry, with his wife stimulating his nipples and a couple using vibrating instruments on his dick and balls started letting out groans of shock and pleasure.

“ooooooh!.... OOOOOOH… oh god yeah! OH GOD YEAH!”
Bruce rolled his eyes again and continued aggressively emasculating his rival.

Nikki broke in “He's not goanna be able to take that for much longer, he’s gonna blow his load".

Janet giggled “Are you gonna blow your load for the guy who made you submit? Man, that's humiliating"

Garry couldn’t even process what was being said, he was right on the edge and his brain was that of a caveman

“Grunt like the man you are and admit that Bruce is a better one" Janet insisted

Garry grunted out “Ahhhh fuck you’re the real man, you kicked my ass, aaaaah fuck fuck fuck, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum for you, you’re dominating me, fuck.”

Janet and Nikki watched and listened with disbelief. They both started masturbating telling Garry to continue

Garry did continue. He grunted and groaned admitting how much better Brice was than him and how he deserved to be tortured by him. He was BEGGING him not to stop.

The girls both SCREAMED their orgasms at this display..

Bruce said “Go ahead and shoot your load buddy, I’m sorry I’ve been such a dick.”

Garry didn’t need to be told twice. He shot a MASSIVE *ROPE* which Bruce was just about able to dodge.

Both the girls and Bruce gave Gary (and them selves) a minute to recover, and then Bruce made and astonishing admission.

“Sorry man”, he said to Garry. “I’m a dick to you because I kind of have a crush on you. I just couldn’t admit it because I thought you were out of my league.

“No way!” said Garry, “dude that’s fine, we’re in an open relationship here. Besides, after what you did to me there’s no way I wouldn’t play around with you. I see now why the girls do this all the time, I want some revenge!” he giggled.

“That’s really cool man" said Bruce “But I’m sorry to tell you, I’m really into feet and yours are really nice!”

“Umm, thank you?” said Garry

Bruce said “Well we're not quite done yet"

*BUZZZZZZZZZZ*

“I think I’m gonna worship them too. And since you just came, it’s gonna be pretty intense.”

“No! NO! C’MON MAN PLEASE HAVE MERCY!

“Sorry bud". He began kissing and licking Garry’s foot while using the clipper on the bottom of his other one.”. I need my turn.

Janet grinned and started sucking Brice while he TORTURED and WORSHIPED Garry's hyper sensitive feet.

What Garry said became truer and truer as he pleaded for mercy through hysterical laughter and tears in his eyes.

He was going to want revenge.

Last edited:
I think this is your best story, and that's saying something! I really loved the situation of work rivals, and Garry and Bruce are great characters. The verbal teasing was your best yet and the humiliating tickling and shaving was super hot! Glad you didn't forget the feet. I would love to see Garry try to revenge but get thwarted and trapped again by Bruce

I think this is your best story, and that's saying something! I really loved the situation of work rivals, and Garry and Bruce are great characters. The verbal teasing was your best yet and the humiliating tickling and shaving was super hot! Glad you didn't forget the feet. I would love to see Garry try to revenge but get thwarted and trapped again by Bruce

Thank you so much! That's really good to hear.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back