• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is so much bullshit, and so sad...

That is terrible. Here's the Kansas booking record for the last week.
http://www.jocosheriff.org/br/
They are holding some people for domestic violence, but letting most of them go. It looks like they're doing this to make sure they arrest people for a little bit of everything. They're still pursuing some misdemeanors. You'd think if they were under such a pinch that they were forced to dismiss some violent cases that they would drop *all* non-violent cases. Nope, got to keep up that posterity. What pathetic priorities.

This is sad. Our society is crumbling before our eyes....literally. Education has taken a backseat...and now our criminals aren't punished....what's next?

GQ

Maybe it is time for vigilante justice if the real justice system does not want to take care of the problem.

Maybe it is time for vigilante justice if the real justice system does not want to take care of the problem.

The very premise behind the abuse defense/excuse.

It almost seems like the very state is saying, "I don't have time for your shit! Figure it out yourselves!"

This issue is kinda personal to me. My oldest daughter was living with a man about three years ago. They had some confrontations from time to time. He threw her out of the house a time or two(she was living with him and his two kids), but I never thought there was any real violence going on.
It was a Sunday night after Halloween when I got the call from her boyfriend's father. He told me I needed to get to the hospital. There had been an "incident" and I needed to see about my daughter. To make a long story shorter, the guy had pretty much beaten her to death with a big maglite flashlight. The police detective who investigated told me he was ready to arrest the guy for murder because after he saw my daughter he did not expect her to live.

She was in the hospital for a week, and was back and forth to doctors long after that. She lived with me for a while until she could get back to work.She got a place to live and I thought she was getting on with her life. He spent three nights in jail, and was not supposed to have any contact with her. About a year later I found out that she never stopped seeing him. A little later she moved back in with him. They are now married.

I have never been able to figure out how she could go back to him. He damn near killed her! And now they are married. My grandson is the one I worry about. He lives with his father, but still sees her occasionally. I know he wants to rip the guys head off. I know that I do, but what good would that do.

The only way I handle all this is to avoid it. She has had nothing to do with me since she moved back in with him. I am just afraid that the next time he will kill her.

dexter_l.jpg

This issue is kinda personal to me. My oldest daughter was living with a man about three years ago. They had some confrontations from time to time. He threw her out of the house a time or two(she was living with him and his two kids), but I never thought there was any real violence going on.
It was a Sunday night after Halloween when I got the call from her boyfriend's father. He told me I needed to get to the hospital. There had been an "incident" and I needed to see about my daughter. To make a long story shorter, the guy had pretty much beaten her to death with a big maglite flashlight. The police detective who investigated told me he was ready to arrest the guy for murder because after he saw my daughter he did not expect her to live.

She was in the hospital for a week, and was back and forth to doctors long after that. She lived with me for a while until she could get back to work.She got a place to live and I thought she was getting on with her life. He spent three nights in jail, and was not supposed to have any contact with her. About a year later I found out that she never stopped seeing him. A little later she moved back in with him. They are now married.

I have never been able to figure out how she could go back to him. He damn near killed her! And now they are married. My grandson is the one I worry about. He lives with his father, but still sees her occasionally. I know he wants to rip the guys head off. I know that I do, but what good would that do.

The only way I handle all this is to avoid it. She has had nothing to do with me since she moved back in with him. I am just afraid that the next time he will kill her.

That. Is a horrible, horrible story. And I'm really sorry you had to and still have to deal with that. You're a better man than me in terms of what's socially and lawfully acceptable. I've ranted and raged in private to a few here out of sheer frustration and having no one else to vent to about my stance on domestic abuse or abuse in general when it comes to females being on the receiving end of a male fist (let alone a fucking flash light), and honestly, with as much swearing and CAPS as I used, it barely even scratched the surface of what I would succumb to if that ever happened to someone I loved. I can't even begin to imagine what would happen if it was my own blood.

Actually, that's a lie. I can. And the consequences after are frightening. The satisfaction during, I know for fact would be of the purest black and deliciously arousing.

And as soon as "you" do it they'll put your arse in jail so fast you're head will spin like Linda Blair! They can write higher insurance bonds for murder than domestic battery.

Oh, you did know the court makes money writing bonds on everyone that comes in there. If you lose your case, they take them to the window and cash them in (on top of the court costs and fines you pay).

Oh, and the judge gets a cut too.

That is the next phase. When civilization is in decline....gangs start to form. You still see them all the time on TV in various large cities. But at least if a gang bothers you they're still afraid of the justice system. But as govt contracts you'll see the spread of these guys grow. Police Depts are closing, people can't get jobs, education is taking big cuts and we can't house/prosecute criminals. It's a bad mix.

GQ

Unfortunately half of these, more then half of these domestic charges are total bullshit. It's usually the wife trying to get back at the husband by reporting them to the police for spite. It's sort of like the boy that cried wolf in many cases. Cops don't have time for this gotcha bullshit! It then puts the burden, unfortunately on abused spouses that are having legitimate problems.

This is an absolute travesty of justice. I feel terrible for the victims.

When we lived in CT, my mom used to work at a domestic violence crisis center several days a week, and accompany women to court who had been victims of domestic violence. Even back then, it was sinful how the system put no time or money into holding the abusers accountable for their actions.

All that happens in situatiions like this is it gives the abusers more fuel to be violent. They know they can act out, and have no consequences for their actions. Pathetic.

Mitch

Unfortunately half of these, more then half of these domestic charges are total bullshit. It's usually the wife trying to get back at the husband by reporting them to the police for spite. It's sort of like the boy that cried wolf in many cases. Cops don't have time for this gotcha bullshit! It then puts the burden, unfortunately on abused spouses that are having legitimate problems.

Yeah. She probably got those bruises from falling down the stairs.

Same with the kids.

Fucking brilliant.

Out of my sheer curiosity and speaking from experience of domestic abuse (more than once)........

I'm curious to know where your statistics are coming from. Care to share where your numbers are coming from?

It would be silly to deny that some women cry rape and domestic abuse where there is none. It's even sillier to suggest that more than half of domestic crimes against women are made up.

That is unless you have the stats to back it up.

I'm curious to know where your statistics are coming from. Care to share where your numbers are coming from?

Various comical "Men's Rights" organizations, like Mel Feit (shrieking idiot in a skirt) and his National Center for Men, often like to cite the same sort of BS "statistics". A lot of times, they're based on the number of cases where the victim (operating under the misconception of "If I just do one more thing right for him, it'll stop") refuses to press charges, and the case gets dropped. Even in areas where the State is responsible for pressing charges, and not the victim, if the victim won't cooperate, it's notoriously hard to convict.
There are plenty of false allegations of Domestic Violence. There are plenty of F/M domestic violence cases, too.

But to say that more than half of DV charges are "bullshit"?

Bullshit.

Most don't even get reported.

Various comical "Men's Rights" organizations, like Mel Feit (shrieking idiot in a skirt) and his National Center for Men, often like to cite the same sort of BS "statistics". A lot of times, they're based on the number of cases where the victim (operating under the misconception of "If I just do one more thing right for him, it'll stop") refuses to press charges, and the case gets dropped. Even in areas where the State is responsible for pressing charges, and not the victim, if the victim won't cooperate, it's notoriously hard to convict.
There are plenty of false allegations of Domestic Violence. There are plenty of F/M domestic violence cases, too.

But to say that more than half of DV charges are "bullshit"?

Bullshit.

Most don't even get reported.

Yeah......Dick Masterson is one of my personal faves. I wouldn't screw him if he were the last man alive. I'd use my vibrator and my hand when the batteries wore out! He's a disgusting nose and mouth breather and has no use to me at all.

Well both of mine got reported just before I got railroaded.

First time, the ex boyfriend/baby daddy #1 used to supply drugs for the police so when I called they told me I should just leave. I told them if they don't give me my son they should just hang around until after I kill him (baby daddy) then they can charge me with his homicide. Needless to say they didn't arrest him, but they let me leave with my son. Eventually his broken wrist healed and he went on to impregnate other women and make their lives miserable............

Baby daddy/husband/issue #2
Prosecutor cornered me and told me that if I didn't drop the charges they'd prosecute me since he was "inujured". You're damn right I injured him; I didn't tell him to hit me but I would've killed him if it weren't for the kids. I dropped the charges, but he and I were never the same; at the same token, he NEVER hit me again. His broken arm eventually healed and he went on with his life......

Many of these cases are unreported or are pressured out of court. But to say that most of them are bogus makes my BS meter beep off the chain!

I really am sorry for the despicable actions of women who lie and accuse innocent men of horrible crimes. I don't like how they manipulate the system because it lessens the credibility of those who are in real trouble and have real problems. But that doesn't mean that MOST of the domestic crimes against women aren't real either.

Still waiting on those stats...............won't be holding my breath for them.

Last edited:
Domestic Violence is on the increase here in Pennsylvania. :disgust:

Take heart. I hear "more than half" of those charges are total BS.:crazy:

And, kis...I hope you're not still holding your breath....:confused:

Take heart. I hear "more than half" of those charges are total BS.:crazy:

And, kis...I hope you're not still holding your breath....:confused:

It's the typical pattern; throw it out there and not back it up; I knew when he said it I wasn't going to get any feedback. Some people just like to see themselves type I guess.

Naw, I'm good over here......

pure dreg Because they throw their hand up absolving themselves of responsibility if stomething were to happen to the victim

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back