• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This will make you feel old…

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I was just visiting the “Mainstream Clips” forum a few minutes ago, and the attached image is the informational header.

if you remember what hacha and winrar are, and also when some people still used dial-up connections, you are….

…OLD! Bahahahaha!

Attachments

• IMG_3682.jpeg
    IMG_3682.jpeg
    425.8 KB · Views: 37
Hacha! Oh man! That was the way to split clips so I could fit them on diskettes and transfer them to my own pc (which had no Internet connection)... I still got an old copy if that I'm trying to get to run again (unsuccessfully so far) because I seem to remember it had a picture of a viking or barbarian using his axe to split files or something :LOL:

I feel old when I remember black-and-white television sets with no remote control and only channels numbered 2 to 13. :grandpa:

I was just visiting the “Mainstream Clips” forum a few minutes ago, and the attached image is the informational header.

if you remember what hacha and winrar are, and also when some people still used dial-up connections, you are….

…OLD! Bahahahaha!
Shhhhhhh lol

Idk haha, but I remember trying to figure out, and using winter when I was younger. I remember VCR and the Walkman too, while we're on the topic of technology

When I was a kid there were 3 tv channels, we got channel 4 in 1982.

Now what makes me feel old is when watching a soccer game or boxing match and usually going I remember their father fighting or when he played the game

Hacha and winrar...OLD?

Hahahahaha...oh you sweet summer child...I remember being in the theater watching the very first Ghostbusters movie!

I remember VCR and the Walkman too, while we're on the topic of technology
Me too! I look back on the 80's fondly.

I feel really old when I remember that the first class stamps in use when I was a child cost 3¢ each. :grandpa:

I am walking down the street and a young woman is washing her car. She is wearing an AC/DC t-shirt.

“Hey! I like your t-shirt!” I say.

“Oh” she says. “It’s my grandma’s.”

And how is your week going?

Last edited:

…OLD! Bahahahaha!
I remember those things and I'm 35... if I'm old, what would you call the users that are 60+ here? bit insulting to both my and their age group.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back