• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

thoughts on a membership site

Ice Princess

Verified
Any producers doing this and what do you think?? Any customers or clients doing this & what do you think? Thinking about branching out,,would love to know if there is a membership site you all mainly use if you do use them, feel free to PM your feedback!! Thanks in advance

You could try Patreon. SimplyTickling has one, and GirlsWillBeGirlsClub has one for their tickling content.

It's great because of the full-length clips, but also because they share a ton of 'Behind the scenes' stuff. Vids, images, updates on what's upcoming, etc. This would be a great way for you to expand.

I was a big fan of the testing4laughs site. Solid idea, I think

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The majority of the money I spend on tickling content is through membership sites, particularly ones that open up their archive and have access to older classic content. Whether it is downloadable or streaming, it is much more worth it than just paying for an individual clip.

So basically, you make one, and I'll be there.

Im a fan of member sites. Ive been a member of testing4laughs, czech, stocks studio, hell even fmconcepts.

Testing4laughs was private using a different stream service called vimeo. Czech had their own full site (tickling-submission.com), stocks studio used c4slive but i believe thats flash based and almost unuseable on current mobiles (which lets be honest most of us watch on our phones). Fmconcepts had their own site.
Ive been a member several times with tickleabuse.com.
They all worked well but i had issues every time using c4slive.
Have not tried any patreon memberships yet.

I wanted to wait until I had enough content before doing a subscription site. I’m planning on launching by the end of March.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back