• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thoughts on the origin and quitting of a fetish

this may sound dumb, but is it really possible to give up a fetish? i mean come on now, i know with me, its part of who i am... it isnt WHO i am, but its a part of me... and theres worse things that I could be into... thats just my opinion.

No, it's not possible. Just like you can't give up being homosexual. You might be able to suppress it, but you will never feel happy with it. You like what you like, and instead of trying to get rid of it (I don't see why you would want to anyways....unless you are not into children, who are you hurting?), it is way more healthy to just accept it.

No, it's not possible. Just like you can't give up being homosexual. You might be able to suppress it, but you will never feel happy with it. You like what you like, and instead of trying to get rid of it (I don't see why you would want to anyways....unless you are not into children, who are you hurting?), it is way more healthy to just accept it.

thats what i thought!!!! good to know im not the only one... wahoo :wave:

And how would you feel about being tickled by some 70-year old dude, who is busy getting off on it?

Has never happened to me and will most likely never happen to me. You know, having a fetish and forcing it on random people are two different things! There are guys out there who do not have a wife or girlfriend, and guess what - they do NOT run around raping women!

From your answer it is quite clear that you would not be comfortable with it, which I fully understand. And a 70-year-old who lusts after you and wants to tickle you should just get his act together and grow old gracefully. And the fact that just about every young girl on the planet would feel the same way is something someone as old and wise should take into account.

So what if that old, wise person does not want to have a fetish which damns him to a life of illusion, frustrated desire and hopelessness? Is it not justified to try to find ways to re-educate ones own habits and person so as to meet the needs of the here and now, and not what might have been if he was 30 years younger?

So what if that old, wise person does not want to have a fetish which damns him to a life of illusion, frustrated desire and hopelessness? Is it not justified to try to find ways to re-educate ones own habits and person so as to meet the needs of the here and now, and not what might have been if he was 30 years younger?

This old, wise person should be wise enough to know that you can't just get rid of sexual preferrences. You CAN'T! I know of a mistress who also offers tickling sessions at her dungeon, and a 78 year old guy comes there once a week to live his sexual urges. I am sure he is way more happy than someone who tries to desperately get rid of the fetish instead of just accepting it!

Plus - there are not just 70 year-old guys who are into tickling, there are women into it who match their age and might want to play. I know for sure on here are some mature women who are into tickling!

Ok, you may have an urge for much younger women as well as varied,

so the first suggestion in the previous post was relevant --- though you don't prefer brothels and all, and can't see yourself in them every day or week,
perhaps the "dungeon" environment is... a step up? Merely for the fetish, not for the sex? With young women who are hopefully into it as well?

And there are a lot of women, much younger, who are drawn to older gentleman (and vice versa) for their experience, intellectual development and/or "power" or prowess, they seek a father figure, etc.

The professor/student scenario is common for a reason, though you can't indulge too close to home of course!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back