• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thread: Carlina - Part 3 (of 4) [cruel, sexual, abusive]

mch5

TMF Regular
TDGRID – Secret operations
The story of: Carlina
Part 3 (of 4)

After a number of cycles, they’ve let her rest again. She drank, she begged, she cried again. But it’s been hours that they were altering, non-stop, between forcing her to orgasm and then tickling to extremities, forcing an orgasm and then, again, tickling the hell out of her, again and again and again… Carlina laughed, cried and moaned, without a rest.
When their fingers was tiring, they just used the “smilers” for the tickle parts. Carlina couldn’t decide what was worse, all these fingers tickling her body or the “million worms” that tickled her feet. She didn’t want to decide, she didn’t want anything anymore. She just needed it all to stop! And it did, hours later.

Carlina woke up on the padded floor. She was clean, naked, totally naked, No devices attached to her body and alone. Her face still wet from tears; her belly still hurts. Fear crept back into her, fear they’ll force her into laughter again, but she also felt numb. How long until it’ll be over? How long have I been here? Will it ever end? Will I lose my mind? Did I lose my mind already? Her mind filled with questions, irrelevant questions. As irrelevant as herself, she thought.

The padded floor under her was also wet, from tears and sweat. She tried to get up, to get on her feet, but she was so weak and her body sensitive and tingly with every move. Trying harder, her belly twitched, she snorted. It was hopeless.
Suddenly, an obscured door had opened and two large, muscling, women entered. one was blond and the other had a red hair. “congratulations, hun’, you’re almost done! X38’s doi’n the paperwork. Until then, let’s get happi’, shell we?” the one with the spot under her left eye, said with an accent. “No…” Carlina said said, almost whispering. The large women just smiled and came closer. Carlina didn’t move, not even trying to crawl away. There’s nowhere to hide, she knew.

The two women knelt down, positioned themselves on top of her. They stretched her. The blond one, pulled Carlina’s arms above her head and held tight. The other crouched over Carlina’s thighs, holding her with her own. “Now, repeat after me: Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?” said the redhead, smiling, while using two fingers to poke and play Carlina’s ribs like a piano. There was no response.
Carlina was staring at the air, breathing faster. The redhead continued “Repeat after me! Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?”, this time she just dragged her fingers lightly right from under Carlina’s armpits, down to her waists. <twitch> a response, a tiny voice, “Three.. swo… swi..”. “No!” shouted the redhead, stopping, “Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Say it!”

“Three switch…” Carlina tried again but then the redhead tickled her waist without stopping. She tried to insist “Threhee sh…hhheeek… shhh…hwitchhhhchhh…kkk… kkk…” no use… She was laughing, eyes closed. “ehhkk… hah… kkk… kk.. chshh… eeehh…kk…haha…kkk…kk…” tears flowing. “ehhhkkk…rrhha… hhhk…kkk..kk..hhh…”…
The blond seemed fascinated, she enjoyed what she saw. She repositioned herself to hold both of Carlina’s wrists with one hand and reached with the other to Carlina’s right, fully exposed and stretched, armpit. She touched it lightly, exploring, ignoring the suffering laughter of the one she was holding down. She was in trance, her fingers sliding over the helpless armpit, tracing tiny lines, veins small and much invisible, so soft and smooth. She was aroused.

The redhead’s fingers were methodically tickled Carlina, her waists, belly, ribs and thighs. She almost stopped as she noticed her colleague’s reaction, but she just smiled and stayed focused. “Go for I’it.” She said, without looking away from the area she was working on. “It’s’a ok” now she was looking right at her, gazed for 2 two seconds and then looked away.
“Blondy” closed her eyes. She kept her touch on Carlina’s armpit. Fingers moving slowly, opening and closing, sensing, devouring the feel of the tiniest bump and feature… She gasped as suddenly a wave of warmth washed over her, originating from down below. She felt drops of her own sweat traveling down under her robes, almost tickling her, her body craved for her sweat to go in one direction… a will that only increased as the tiny drops lined down her breasts, then between them, over her belly, her bellybutton and… “ha..h..” she exhaled. Lips ever slightly curved.

She was suddenly aware that her hand was no longer touching Carlina’s armpit, but was deep down and inside her robes. Blondy shook to regain focus. Carlina’s laughter was barely audible. “Oh, look how happy she is..” Said the redhead, smiling, not stopping to tickle. Her fingers moving fast, from Carlina’s sides, to her ribs, to her armpits, traveling randomly, scratching and dragging, circling up and down. One hand found a spot under the right breast while the other went lower and lower to the edge of the left thigh.
“Blondy” petted Carlina’s laughing face, she felt empathy, remembering her own agony from her own “Re-education” sessions. “hhhhkkk… hkk…kkk…kk… hhhe… hkkk…kk…h.. chhh….kkk…kk..k…” Carlina laughed hard, silently. Clicking sounds, bits of air, hardly enough to sustain her… “hhhhkkk…kkk…kk… hk…hhhk…kkk…kk…k…” she was struggling to breath, to keep the air inside. But she was so weak, exhausted. Powerless, thoughtless.

While her right hand kept on tickling, Redhead’s shoved her left hand between Carlina’s legs. “Dry. She need’a drink.” She announced, slowing down her tickling until stopped completely. Then, Blondy and the Redhead got up and left the room. Carlina was still laughing when they closed the door behind them, and a couple of minutes for the laughter to subside. Her head was pounding, she closed her eyes.
Carlina woke, again on the table, up to the sound of giggling. Her giggling. She felt a couple of “things” moving slowly over her soles. It was the Smilers™ (the tickling shoes) running on low power mode, set to induce random-light giggles only. She tried to reach out to her feet. Surprisingly, she wasn’t tied up, but she felt weak and lightheaded. Then she noticed the tube attached to her arm. “h.. hehe.. they said a.. I ckhehee..h..can goho…” she giggled.

“Ofcourse, we just had to get you some fluids plus some vitamins and… a little bit of RelaxyJuice.” It was X38’s voice that answered. “And, before you go, we have a little test for you.” She said.
Carlina turned her head, tried to see where X38’s voice came from. “Hh… What heif… hh What if I faHehhel… fail?” she asked, failing to show hopelessness and concern with those damn giggles. But somewhere inside, in a numb and growing corner of her mind, she didn’t really care anymore “H.. hehe…”…

“You still get to leave, don’t worry.” X38 reassured her. And then the tickling stopped.
“hh..ha ha ha…hh…kk..” Carlina laughed, A little laugh of relief. She then took a deep breath “Than You!” she honestly was grateful. She tried to get up but she was still intoxicated by that RelaxyJuice, “Whatver that is…” she thought.

X38 came to her view, she was standing now beside her. “Here, let me take this out.” She said and carefully removed the needle from Carlina’s arm, and quickly applied a gauze pad to the wound. “Hold this.” she said “Now take a couple of deep breaths and try to stand up.”
Carlina did as she was told and climbed off the table. She was surprised of how calm and refreshed she felt. After she was dressed again with clothes X38 handed her, she turned to leave. “Wait, this way..” X38 led her to a different door. Carlina went through and found herself in another silver room, much smaller this time. The room was all empty but a single table.
The table was occupied by a naked, sweaty, familiar young woman. It was U61 and she looked like she was recovering from something Carlina herself endured not long ago. U61 was strapped to the table, wearing the Smilers and two mechanical hands, mounted from the sides of the table, hovered over her armpits, unmoving. As Carlina entered the room, her breathing quickened, as if preparing herself for a long dive in the ocean. Her eyes followed Carlina, who circled the table.

“Here.” X38 handed Carlina a small control tablet. On it’s screen there were 1 big knob, it had numbers around it from 0 to 10, and currently was set 3, and under it, 3 click buttons, labeled “Start”, “Stop” and “Emergncy”. Carlina stared at the controls, unsure of what she was expected to do.

“It is now on level 5. U61 is quite trained, as long as the level not higher than 8, she can take it.” X38 explained. “Just press Start and watch for a while, ok?” she continued while examining Carlina’s reaction. “It’s your chance for revenge.” She winked at her.
For a long minute Carlina didn’t move. She hesitated. “I… don’t…”
“Come on! You can do it!” X38 kept pushing. “She’ll be fine…” she insisted.
U61 closed her eyes, more relaxed now, and started to breathing at a normal rate.
X38 was about to snap the tablet out of Carlina’s hand, as she reached out to grab it, Carlina moved away. She then turned the graphic knob to 10, looked X38 in the eyes…

And pressed “Start”.

...To be continued...

-------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading ! I hope you Enjoyed it ! Comments are welcome !
See you in, the final, part 4...

Part 2 at http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?312462-Carlina-Part-2-(of-4)-cruel-sexual-abusive
-

Yeah, sorry,
Started writing it a while ago but... it became too much.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back