• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Throwback: Mercy Mew, Ready to Throw Down

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
This one dates back well over 10 years ago. Please enjoy this simple pin-up of my all-time favorite cat girl in her second act makeover, newly accessorized with the musculature earned in her farming labors and dreamworld combat.

Attachments

• MercyProfile.jpg
    MercyProfile.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 32
And don't forget about the massive part that FireFox played in helping to pump up her confidence and skills! Mercy wouldn't have gotten very far without such invaluable attention! I've always been particularly thrilled with this portrait of Ms. Mew, resplendent in her sheriff's togs and newly muscled physique (doubtless returning from a training session in which FF had just finished pushing her past her limitations into new plateaus of fitness and fighting ability)! Another feature I've always admired is the inclusion of Ivy! Far as I can recall, you're the only artist who has ever attempted to portray Ivy, and picture him to perfection you have! His beady-eyed guile, leavened with a grudging affection and sense of loyalty to his mistress, shine through with abundant clarity! Mercy has been a very lucky young lady to have scored not only a faithful friend and instructor, but one with unchallengeable graphics skills to memorialize her progress in stunningly vivid pose and pristine line! Mercy returns every affection and rates the wily Fox among her most trusted, cherished intimates! He's also one of the few who knows what her toes taste like... a giddy memory to gladden her spirit and warm her up on chilly evenings! Her boundless thanks and mine!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back