• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thumbs Up or thumbs down?

Thumbs up, although I think I'd be nervous to try it.

Finding sea shells at the beach.

Thumbs up. I did that when I was little. In the seashells anyway. I don't live near the actual ocean.

Relaxing with a drink on a warm summer night.

That sounds awesome. Thumbs up.

Being lazy in a hammock in the shade on a hot day and having someone fan a cool breeze onto you.

Thumbs up. And offering to let you fan me, maybe. :p I doubt I'd make a good servant. A little too willful, I think.

Stretching out fully and closing your eyes in the hammock, enjoying the pleasant moment.

Thumbs up

Feeling a soft feather being trailed across your slightly exposed tummy.

Ooh, thumbs up.

Feeling hands quickly roll up your shirt, f ully exposing your midriff.

Hot

Trying not to react to the ticklish sensations even though you are clearly feeling it.

Very hot, love it.

Keeping your arms high over your head as feathers swirl all across your midriff.

Mmmmh, incredibly hot. THUMBS UP!

Involuntary quivers of your stomach muscles as those feathers tease and explore your waistline and sides

Mmm, thumbs up.

Those feathers tracing your lee's hips as she starts giggling softly, still trying to hold herself together... But never moving her arms down.

Thumbs up.

Feeling a distinct flinch and hearing an audible gasp as that tongue licks over a very sensitive spot.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back