• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thursday Night Football kicking off week nine

Barbershopman

TMF Master
This may set a new low in ratings. I'm not too sure people are going to tune in to see the 1-6 Oakland Raiders face the 1-7 San Francisco 49ers.

Barbershopman

This may set a new low in ratings. I'm not too sure people are going to tune in to see the 1-6 Oakland Raiders face the 1-7 San Francisco 49ers.

Barbershopman

Hey now, these teams are squaring off to see who takes home the Toilet Bowl Trophy. Must See TV! ;)

OK, OK, Bugman, so I'm intrigued by the toilet bowl.

The Raiders just look lost, and Gruden looks perplexed. They've scored 3 points through three quarters and Carr just got benched in favor of AJ McCarron. With all of the cuts and trades the Raiders have made, I think they are going the Cowboys route ala the Hershel Walker trade and load up with draft picks. I just wonder if Raiders fans are going to stick around for the 10 year experiment.

They are getting hammered by the 49ers who started a rookie QB by the name of Nick Mullens, WHO?!?!?! Mullens had a pretty good college career. He holds the records at Southern Miss for passing yards and TDs passing some guy named Favre.

Barring a miracle the 49ers will go to 2-7, while the Raiders will fall to 1-7.

Barbershopman

OK, OK, Bugman, so I'm intrigued by the toilet bowl.

The Raiders just look lost, and Gruden looks perplexed. They've scored 3 points through three quarters and Carr just got benched in favor of AJ McCarron. With all of the cuts and trades the Raiders have made, I think they are going the Cowboys route ala the Hershel Walker trade and load up with draft picks. I just wonder if Raiders fans are going to stick around for the 10 year experiment.

They are getting hammered by the 49ers who started a rookie QB by the name of Nick Mullens, WHO?!?!?! Mullens had a pretty good college career. He holds the records at Southern Miss for passing yards and TDs passing some guy named Favre.

Barring a miracle the 49ers will go to 2-7, while the Raiders will fall to 1-7.

Barbershopman

After last nights demolition I think we can say the Raiders have gone from dumpster fire to raging inferno. 1-15 is a real possibility.

I meant to mention, Gruden's claim about all the calls he's getting from active players who can't wait to play for him (which would be tampering) is almost as funny as those 11 coaching jobs Gregg Williams says he turned down. :laughhard:

Last edited:
After last nights demolition I think we can say the Raiders have gone from dumpster fire to raging inferno. 1-15 is a real possibility.

I meant to mention, Gruden's claim about all the calls he's getting from active players who can't wait to play for him (which would be tampering) is almost as funny as those 11 coaching jobs Gregg Williams says he turned down. :laughhard:

And they wouldn't have had that one without that horrible call in the Browns game.

I do think that he is trying to "rebuild" the Raiders, how else do you explain the trades involving Mack and Cooper. Now the Mack trade was probably a salary dump, they wouldn't have been able to resign him, but I'm not so sure about the Cooper trade.

As for the statement that he's getting calls from former players, I'm not sure who's more delusional Gruden or Williams. Maybe both are just trying to justify their actions.

Barbershopman

I'm sure the NFL didn't expect Oakland & San Fran to have 1 win each at this point in the season. At least with San Fran, you can say they've had some key injuries on offense. Oakland is just bad all around. They had better hit some home runs with those 1st Round picks. They now currently have five for the next two drafts. Three in 2019, and two in 2020

As for the statement that he's getting calls from former players, I'm not sure who's more delusional Gruden or Williams. Maybe both are just trying to justify their actions.

[Barbershopman

If you think Gruden and Williams are delusional (and I agree) check out what Hue Jackson said about Baker Mayfield. Sure Hue, you bet. That 3-36-1 record had nothing to do with it. :facepalm:

I'm sure the NFL didn't expect Oakland & San Fran to have 1 win each at this point in the season. At least with San Fran, you can say they've had some key injuries on offense. Oakland is just bad all around. They had better hit some home runs with those 1st Round picks. They now currently have five for the next two drafts. Three in 2019, and two in 2020

I'm not sure the Raiders woes are all that surprising {they have been bad for a few years), but yeah the 49ers are a different matter. It's been all downhill since Garoppolo blew out that ACL against the Chiefs.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back