• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TIB says "Most Ticklish Female I've ever seen!"

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
After 6 years of making tickling videos, I've come across a woman who is easily the most ticklish woman I've ever seen or worked with.
Meet Crissianna Sheperd .
This is a M/F tickling clip.
I'm speechless as to how ticklish she is!
Enjoy the free download. Thanks to Jeff for the bandwidth.

(in this first clip i hadn't even begun to be merciless. but she still laughs into hysterics and hyperventilation)

Some of your other girls seemed more ticklish...such as Audrey Dupree, Darby, and especially Haley Falls. Although this one does seem pretty ticklish.

:)
you don't understand. i barely touched her the whole time.
wait until the clips come out where i actually try to tickle her.
but... everyone has their own eyes, ears and opinion.
i fully understand that. i'm just telling you now, she's MORE ticklish than anyone i've ever tickled in any video, any time!

and i should know!
;)

Hiei you're a lucky guy. Tib answers you. I have not this chance.

FT MANAGER said:

hey hi.
i try hard to answer all emails (unless they're really stupid like "TIB fly me in from Canada to tickle all your models. Pay me $500 per day and pay for my meals too. I don't want to show my face though. And I need to be alone with the models when I'm doing the tickling")

those kind i just delete.

if you email me or ask me a question in our TC Video forum, i try hard to answer, but can't get at them all, sorry.

did you have a specific question?

I think FT might be referring to the time in this thread when he paid a little inter-producer compliment to you and you didn't reply. I can't speak for him, though, so I don't know if that's what he meant.

I have not specific question. I sent you the following message two week ago and I just hoped for an answer.
I just tried to let you know that I'm a regular customer of your products and that I like like your work.
This is the concerned message I sent you :

"I don't know if you know me but I'm the FrenchTickling Manager.
I just want let you know that I'm a regular customer of your products since 4 or 5 years. I have bought approximatively 190 of your videos and at each new video I see I think that I should let you know that I really enjoy your work. In my opinion you're really the best tickling video producer ever.
Your girls are awesome, fantastic stocks and bondages. I know that between producers there is generally no contacts but I know that many of us buy videos on every company too. Excuses my language but I'm french.
I just want to congratulate you for your work and for you exceptional clips quality."

FT MANAGER

I really think that we have the chance to do this job. For me people who make the same job are not enemy or rival. They share the same fetishism and make it advanced each in their way.

oh!
well thank you FT Manager.
i feel very complimented indeed.
thats nice of you to say.

no response?

FT MANAGER said:

Hey TIB, YOU are a lucky guy.....

I asked FT MANAGER about a ticklee on his website recently, but he did not respond to my question.

FT MANAGER answers you...I have not heard a response from him....

i think what happens is sometimes people assume other people are scouring the entire TMF looking at every post, in case someone asks them a question.
i can speak for myself. i don't have time to do that.

Soft feathery tickles seemed to be working her up. A sign of a very very ticklish person indeed. She must of wanted to have her tickle limits tested. If she didn't, she sure picked the wrong kind of video to star in. :)

Thanks for clip TIB, It looks like another great session.

dusttick11 said:
Soft feathery tickles seemed to be working her up. A sign of a very very ticklish person indeed.

BINGO!
i was waiting for someone to realize that.
i was touching her as lightly and as non torturous as i could in the free clip above and STILL she was responding with insane reactions. she's amazing.

yeah I noticed that

tickler_n_black said:
BINGO!
i was waiting for someone to realize that.
i was touching her as lightly and as non torturous as i could in the free clip above and STILL she was responding with insane reactions. she's amazing.

I was having trouble getting that post out. My computer monitor kept acting up, before I could even edit you had already responded.

I was going to say that's a sure sign of a ticklish person. My friend use to date a lady who is similar to that. Feathery touches make her giggle and squirm, they send her up the wall, and if you dig in it's armageddon. The tickler might lose an eye or something from all the flailing around. LOL It was quite a show when he would tickle her. This clip reminds me of that.

You were lucky to get such a tickish girl to do a video. I'm betting the toothbrush and the flosser brought out good reactions.

Last edited:
tickler_n_black said:
hey hi.
i try hard to answer all emails (unless they're really stupid like "TIB fly me in from Canada to tickle all your models. Pay me $500 per day and pay for my meals too. I don't want to show my face though. And I need to be alone with the models when I'm doing the tickling")

Fuck dude, I'd pay YOU to come up to Canada and tickle your models. ;) Hot model, nice teaser.

Question for TC

So this video clip isnt the video where you actually go full out? That is comming soon right?

And by the way I think I have found a clip where you give Sara some underarm tickling. In tc5385 you give her some pretty good under arm tickling am I right?

Lol...thanks I guess. Yeah it seems like TIB responds to the majority of the posts I make in his topics and I didn't even realize it till you pointed it out. I suppose it's because I usually don't have business questions or remarks, but rather just comment on casual discussion style things. Like in this post where I mentioned other ticklees who seemed very ticklish..or in other posts where I ask which ticklees he liked the best, or who he'd have as a sidekick tickler. Casual tickling conversations=TIB talking to you I suppose. :)

Awesome clip! Crissianna is definitely hyperticklish. Thanks TIB! :D

Jeffy said:
So this video clip isnt the video where you actually go full out? That is coming soon right?

And by the way I think I have found a clip where you give Sara some underarm tickling. In tc5385 you give her some pretty good under arm tickling am I right?

that is correct.
and yes, 5385 has some good underarm tickling on Sara.

Well then 5385 is definately going to be a video worth purchacing. and so is the new one of this girl when go full out on her. Wow you sure know how to get a guy to spend his money. I can't even imagine how enjoyable it was to make these videos. I watch them and enjoy them but, for you to actually make them and be the one tickling, that must be absolutely amazing.

I don't think you would give up what you do for all the money in the world would you?

So TIB, does she actually ENJOY being tickled or not?

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back