• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickilng British Agent James Bond 007! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
In the interrogation room British Agent James Bond 007 lay secured to the restraint table on his stomach in Hom briefs and Armani sheer silk socks on his size 12 feet! Blindfold and gagged as German interrogator Franz Schweizer approched the table and whispered menacingly in the agent's ear ...

"Good evening Mr. Bond I am here to assist in your interrogation which you have been unwilling to comply with, stubborn as trained we are aware of this, I work for the Syndicate as an outsider, I'm a masseur which necessitates my touching other men as my clients always male, females unlike for you Mr. Bond are of no interest to me at all and there's a part of a man that appeals to me most Mr. Bond and not as you might be horrifyingly imagining their dick or ass so you will not be raped as my sole interest and excuse the pun being feet Mr. Bond, everything about them, so the look, the feel, the smell, the sensitivity and even socked yours very much appeal to me! Later you will be violated in insidious fashion as this table in partitioned sections and these open so releasing your dick and balls and exposing your nipples and I will be joined by another interrogator who will work under the table with a feather Mr. Bond, stroking your dick and balls and nipples deliberately exciting you but fiendishly edging you to the point of ejaculation when he will stop and your feet tickled by me until you lose your erection and the process begins again until we tire of it or you are drained though prior to this happening having been ejaculated as your feet so much more sensitive having done so, ticklish on an unbearable and industrial level Mr. Bond! For now though I work alone on you!"

Franz told the agent he found men's feet irresistible and especially masculine men with an alpha-male attitude and breaking them of it emasculating them and James Bond's womanising legendary and less known being his incredible weakness, ridiculously sensitive size 12 feet and saying this very lightly stroking Agent 007's socked feet simultaneously, his fingers sliding over the silk fabric and feet reactive to his touch, very warm and moist feet! Taunting him that he feeling privileged being the fit man to enjoy feeling up the feet of the British Agent 007!

"Hmm perfect Bond and feet with a rich foot smell and warm to the touch, a little wet with sweat and with my saliva added will be sufficiently and naturally lubed to guarantee you enduring ticklish licklish hell and my light stroking escalating to this, feel my fingers caressing your soles and toes, I hear you Bond fighting reacting, a satisfaction you don't intend affording me and let me tell you James, I thrive to a challenge! Sitting here facing your soles and toes and Hmm inhaling their powerful aroma exciting me, James involuntarily moved his feet trying to evade the tormenting touch of Franz's relentless fingers, he could not fight reacting no matter how hard he tried. He felt horrible laughter welling up inside him and bit on his lip to stop it!

"I love the realisation you are so hideously ticklish, more than I dared hope you would be and to the gentlest of touches, later you will learn what torture tickling means, right now I am just toying with you Mr. Bond for my personal amusement thinking what the women you have used for your selfish pleasure would think now seeing you being used to pleasure another man! You certainly losing some credibility as a seriel womaniser and international play-boy!"

Saying this Franz increased the pressure, running his fingers up and down Agent 007's desperately wriggling feet. Bond tried to keep quiet and still, but the insidious stroking was maddening. He broke out in regular bursts of laughter followed by increasingly shorter periods of self control. Franz facing both super sensitive soles lightly stroked them at the same time and the agent's feet reacted immediately; no escaping the fingers running back and forth over the sensitive centres of both soles telling James that he was an expert in the art of tickling and tickled both socked soles more fiercely! Agent 007 lost his composure from the intense sensation of tickle, squirming violently being so sensitive, so ticklish!

"Smelling so raunchy in socks but let's get them off and see these feet bare and wonderfully vulnerable Mr Bond, clenching your toes to stop it happening then a little stroking yes that's it and sliding off and Hmmm two masculine, large feet which are very warm n' moist but smooth with quite high arches and long suckable toes and so sensitive, these feet feel perfect James, ready for a viscious tickling which will be deliberately tortuous producing the maximum of ticklish torment so your laughter increases in volume as the tickle torture I plan for them escalates in intensity to violently rake the soles and toes of your feet mercilessly appealing to my kinky you might say perverse sadism Mr Bond!"

Franz used all his fingers as James's head shook from side to side as the soles of his feet were stroked up n' down and up n' down and up n' down driving Agent 007 nuts as being found Franz focused his tickle torment on the most ticklish areas of the British Agent's feet, his arches, balls of his feet and toes! James felt the tickled amplifying in intensity with the most precise and changing pressure possible to deliver the maximum of ticklish sensations! Franz danced his fingers all over 007's feet!

"Oh Mr. Bond your feet so ticklish, more than I had dared imagine and inviting a feather, one end of this teases you to distraction when gently stroked over your soles but the quill or pointed end raked along the soles of your feet unbearable as it will be sensing the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush, the insidious ticklish sensations will drive you demented Mr Bond and this to be in the next session, in this one my fingers and my tongue!"

Franz indulged in massaging both large bare feet making them hotter, sweatier so more senstive and enjoying feeling them up knowing how emasculating it was for the British Agent to have his bare feet fondled and felt up by another man as the massage Franz gave being delberately sensual with a focus of both arches and massaging with professional precision and loving the feeling of both feet moistened with the natural lube of his own sweat and inviting oral attention from Franz!

The interrogator leaned close to both bare feet and stroked both heels and then ascended to the tops of each foot to fondle and feel up every toe and lightly tickled each foot in turn but escalated the ticklish touch sending Agent 007 into ticklish agony! No oil necessary both bare soles saliva and sweat slicked and reacting violently to the intensity of the massage Franz was amusing himself delivering! The incomparable sensation that the British Agent was sickened realising was happening being Franz's tongue bathing, his warm breath on each of his feet sniffing in his strong foot smell, lapping over his soles and sucking and nibbling his toes was sending Agent OO7 ballistic!

James Bond cringed feeling Franz's tongue sliding in between each of his toes deliberately sensuously and horrifyingly involuntarily his dick hardening which Franz sensed and opened the partition so the Britsh Agents dick and balls hung down beneath him and he moaned as the intrusive tongue licked the length of his feet slowly and he lost all control as his feet were expertly lickled and Franz told him later he'd coat both soles in chocolate sauce and indulge in a foot feast whilst simultaneously someone would be under the table stroking the British Agent's dick and balls edging him! At the point of ejaculation stopping and a fierce tickling of his feet delivered so his erection lost and the process repeated two or three times and eventually allowed to shoot his load but then he becoming all the more senstive, his ticklishness magnified and everywhere being tickled and lickled!

"Initially Mr. Bond the feather might feel welcomed and soothing but it will tease and torment you as at the same time I will be feathering your soles and toes, drawing the feather in between each of your toes but the quill end of the feather raked over your saliva lubed and naturally sweaty soles will drive you crazy and you will feel felt more helpless than you could ever imagine but the most hellish sensation will be this 'Bzzzzzz' the sonicare Mr. Bond, with the head oscilating either with the brush head or worse without it an exceedingly cruel tool delivering unimaginable torment of teasing tickling and relentlessly Agent 007 Bond and seeing you suffer and squirm from the sensations coursing through your nervous system as every nerve ending in your feet rudely awakened and trust me Mr. Bond we have ways of making you talk!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back