• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Abuse males

VegasTickler

TMF Regular
If there was one male lee from tickle abuse, that you would like to see get gang tickled, who it be? and how

I Vote for Darius, getting tortured By Tasha, Jade, Joey, and one other aggressive tickler.

Awesome!!, will he get the four corners?, and what about Darrius is he coming back for the four corners, or is he too scared?

Awesome!!, will he get the four corners?, and what about Darrius is he coming back for the four corners, or is he too scared?

I know they both would be willing, just have to get four models here at the same time which isnt so easy, lol

Do guys, for example, Darius or Colin, would later take revange on girls - mm/f or mmm/f?

I love Colin's reactions.
I feel like you can hear the level of ticklishness he's experiencing in his laugh.
He should do the four corners!! :) Or at least 2 on 1! :)
:peace:

heck if i was closer to the Tickle abuse studio i'd do four corners in a heart beat.. though i will admit i'm not exactly super model or body builder so.. yeah..

No double standard here. Seems as if the "LOOK and Appearance" of the "Model" is far more important than the actual ticklishness of said model.

As a female ler...
I have to say I love seeing cute guys get tickled.
And I feel like a lot of tickling websites don't really take the looks of the male lees into account.
Tickle abuse is great for that.
And they do seem genuinely ticklish!
Really cute reactions!!
I'd rather see a cute pretty ticklish guy than an overweight or unattractive insanely ticklish one.
I know it doesn't matter to alot of guys who watch f/m as they focus more on the tickler but I for one appreciate it!
But that's just me. :)
:peace:

I Have a thing for seeing guys get sadistically tortured past their limits, and with restraints like Tickle Abuse has, this should be an easy task wit the right amount of ticklers.

I Love two types of tickling, romantic and tortorous. But like I like to see mmm/f or ffff/m rather than same gender tickling. sort of like a battle of the sexes. Especially when the lee is very responsive to it. I Dont Know who Colin is, But that Darius guy is pretty ticklish, and that guy from the Volunteer

He doesn't star in his videos anymore, but I think the best TA male lee is Tommy himself, as you can see from the early TA videos that he starred in.

I got too old to get tickled, lol, dont want to have a heart attack, I am just too damn ticklish. I guess it wouldn't be a bad way to go!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back