• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE BATTLE 2: Girls Lose Again! *New Release 09/09/10

MTJpub

Verified
TICKLE BATTLE 2: Girls Lose Again!
Art By Umojar
Written By Colin

Folks , at the risk of repeating ourselves...girls are ticklish. This is a fact that we here at MTJ Publishing have spent much time and personal effort coming to grips with. And it's a simple fact that ticklishness cries out for tickling, as the sun-parched desert cries out for water, as sushi cries out for wasabi...
Who are we to deny them?

We have assembled here a collection of incredibly ticklish girls-from vampires to Old West dames to the girl-next-door types you've watched for years. Nerdettes and amazons, strippers and time -travelers...all of them with feet, bellies and lower-sides that are screamingly ticklish. And in each of these scenarios, that ticklishness is brilliantly, shall we say...accommodated.

Artist Umojar and veteran tickle-writer Colin-the team that brought you the brilliantly torturous Last One Laughing and the first Tickle Battle: Girls Lose! -- have once again joined forces to take you to a world in which the battle of the sexes takes on a whole new dimension...the dimension of tickling.

TICKLE BATTLE 2: Girls Lose Again!

**Art by Umojar
**Text by Colin
**Editing by AnnieHall
**12 full page, color illustrations +Cover
**Barefoot Tickling
**Socks & Fishnet Stocking Tickling
**Belly/Button & lower-sides Tickling
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/TBGL.html

Please enjoy the cover art and a preview page from TICKLE BATTLE 2: Girls Lose Again!

This looks AWESOME.

Umojar and Colin never disappoint. Can't wait to get my copy.

I'll write a real reply when I've read it.

XD

B

^_^ rly want to read this! but how true it is also...i wish battles like this happened...EVERYWHERE lol

picture.php

Wow... sequel! Will pick up my copy and give a feedback...

I really, really like this one! Love the scenarios and how each one is wonderfully drawn. Now, I'm looking forward to volume 3!

this is lovely

my favourite is the lady super hero holding up the big rock

most excellent

thanks

I'm glad the people that posted so far are so receptive of it. I put a lot of work into them, trying to make sure each one got an equal amount of attention to detail. I hope the future buyers feel the same way.

just bought and I am enjoying it. I was wondering if you will do one where the guys lose?

THE WRITING: Ah… Colin… He has done a lot of topnotch MTJ e-comics. I recommend you dig his long stories for a better knack of his power with words. :rockon:

The ART: Well, Umojar has been on watch list ever since he accomplished his debut MTJ material, which is the part 1 of this release. There is great improvement in his latest works, which include attention to intricate details incorporated in each piece. In this issue, I like how he did the characters. The scenes are very surprising and vibrant! I admit that a lot of pages are neat and impressively executed; all sets have very good angles.

He’s got an e-comic too, if in case you want more of his stuff.

Colin, Umo:

I really dug this one, guys. The first in the series was awesome, but this one was even better (imho). The tickling is wonderful, the art is sensational, the scenarios are mind blowing, and the write ups are delightful. Thanks for including a great mix of upper body tickles as well as foot tickles.

I would whole heartedly recommend this one to anyone.

B

Thanks, ever' body! :) :) I'm really happy with the way this one turned out. Umojar's artwork is just fantastic!
-C

Wow! Thanks for all of the great feedback folks!

Colin did a great job coming up with so many cool and fun scenarios and I would have to say that this is Umojar's best work to date. He really knocked this one out of the park.

Jim

\what I love about the second picture is when they get done with the mom the daughter is tied to the tree waiting to get it next!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back