• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle begins.....

ticklegas

:ayyy: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everybody! i just wandered why and when the "love" of tickling started for everyone of you? i remember when ande how it started for me so i'd like to know how it happened for others...

oh c'mon people i just try to talk about an interesting thing to share here! are you afraid to tell or what?

for me...i became an official ticklephile when i was very young...don't know why i loved when i was tickled but i did...and made myself tickle accessable as much as i could...as far a doing the tickling...my love for that did not take long at all to kick in

I started like many of we..... when Iwas kid whit tv maistream... commercial, cartoons movies here in mexico.... and when I grew up.... i find sites in the internet since 2000..... so letter I find this forum and the rest is history

Im not sure when. I think when I was very young but am not sure of the exact time.

I don't konw why but it started when I was young. I was extremely attracted by every tickling scene. I used to tickle my friend while fighting in, I loved to be tickled by my them or by my relatves...
I thought to be the only one "interested" in tickling but a few years ago I discovered the "tickling world" by a video serie called Tied&tickled. Than I started to look for everything involving tickle, videos, comics...

when i was eight years old..(when the earth was shrouded in mist) gr..anyway when i was eight years old i would look at the lingerie section of a catalogue and then at night i would fantasize about those models tying me up and tickling me..especially my feet, which back then i would allow no one to touch..so it's been a longgggggggggg time for me..

i've always had it for as long as i can remember. when i was around 8, i remeber that math blaster game for supernintendo and fantasizing about ticking that green alien woman.
i recently became interested in being a lee for the first time, during my relationship with my (then) girlfriend. unfortunately either she sucked at tickling or else i'm not that ticklish.

like many other here, that fateful day at age 14 came when i googled tickle and fell in love with mtp.

Ve Haf Ways To Make You Tak..............................

I Have Always Loved Seeing A Woman's Bare Feet. I Think The Tickling "thang" Came About Age 10 Or So. I Would Play "spy"( Back When James Bond Was New) With The Neighborhood Kids. It Was Usually Boys Vs Girls. Sooner Or Later One Of The Girls Would Be Forced To Talk By "sole" Searching Methods. That Started Me On My Life's Journey Of The Tickle, For The Tickle And By The Tickle.

oh c'mon people i just try to talk about an interesting thing to share here! are you afraid to tell or what?

Okay pal, two hours had gone by, since you asked the question, ease up.

I was really always into tickling. I always liked tickling girls, it rocked. when I was about twelve something must have happened to make the connection with my sexuality. well whatever

I started like many of we..... when Iwas kid whit tv maistream... commercial, cartoons movies here in mexico.... and when I grew up.... i find sites in the internet since 2000..... so letter I find this forum and the rest is history

this is exactly the same story for me!!! i remember it first started when io was very young (to young to tell bvecause nobody would believe me :)
i used like every kid to watch......... T.M. Ninja Turtles cartoon!hahahha it started with the april o'neil scene (wich is (one of) the most famous tv tickling scene anyway)

:ayyy: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everybody! i just wandered why and when the "love" of tickling started for everyone of you? i remember when ande how it started for me so i'd like to know how it happened for others...

I don't know if I love it right now but if it helps me escape my panic attacks I will.

the hollywood brother is not sure if he had one spot in time when he knew he would be a rock and roll tickle king but it has been many years since the hollywood brother came upon the tickling scene like a rock star with long hiar and a smash hit on the radio!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back