• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle by my two brothers

ticklishasgrl

TMF Poster
Hi im Debbie, im 21 and im from New Zealand, well i will tell you about my tickling experience today and i will tell you that im extremely ticklish and my brothers and friends now it so they tickle me alot

Heres my story....

I was reading a book and my brothers came into the room and looked like they were up to something they sat on my bed and started talking to me for awhile and then my oldest then sits on my waist area pinning me down and i say "guys leave me alone, im reading a book", my other brother says "we are just spending some quality time with you and you dont really mind the tickling because you dont put up much of a fight when we do pin you down and tickle you so just chill out ok" and so he starts tickling my bare soles with his fingers while my other brother is tickling my sides and then he lifts one of my arms up so my armpit is exposed to him to tickle and so he tickles my armpitand does the same with the other arm and tickles that armpit and then back to my sides and rib and then the stomach, my brother tickling my feet, strokes his fingers up and down my bare sole and im laughing crazy and wrigging about as they tickle most of my ticklish spots HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEASEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHPLEEESE STOPHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE they stop and give me a two minute break and then start tickling again and im laughing crazy again as every ticklish spot on my body is being tickled HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE and them my brothers get a brush and my brother who is tickling my feet starts tickling my feet with a brush and my brother tickling my armpits, sides,ribs and stomach uses a brush in my armpits and on my sides and that just drove me insane HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA and then my brother who was tickling my upper body lifted both my arms up and said to my other brother to use the brushes on both armpits as they knew how ticklish i was in my armpts aswell as my feet so my brother tickled both of my armpits with the brushes and i was in fits of laughter begging for them to stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHASTOP PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA and then they tickled my feet with the brushes again and then with their fingers so i wriggled about and laugh and screamed away HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHASCREAMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and finally they stopped and said "we might tell your friends that your really ticklish when brushes are use on you" and the smile and laugh and walk out my room and im still trying to catch my breath after all that tickling and hoping they dont tell my friends that im really ticklish when i am tickled with a brush

Well i hope you enjoyed my tickling experience :2poke: <<<<----

I wish I had been there to tickle you also. :devil: Thanks for sharing with us. :D

Terrific post! You're so lucky to have family that want to play ticking games. (*sigh*) Wish it happend to me!

good!

gr8 story debbie, im looking fwd for more from u !!!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back