• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Chicks - Please give us some reviews!

ReyaFet

Verified
Hey guys!
Our sales have been going through the roof! So could those of you who have been buying our clips please give us a review on here? We'd REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks so much,
Addie Juniper
http://www.ticklechicks.com/clips

Not impressed

Most of your female models are NOT ticklish

I for one think that their clips are excellent. All the girls seem ticklish and the lers seem to really be enjoying it. Willa remains one of my favorite lee's, while Ashley is the perfect ler.

One suggestion I would make is having several of the ladies seek revenge on a bed spread Ashley. Ashley did a clip for Tied and Tickled Tortured where she was the lee and it remains on my all time favorite list. It would be a shame to think that as much as she relishes the torture she dishes out, she couldn't handle being on the receiving end.

7/10

keep in mind ticklishness > attractiveness

most tmfers, well almost 95% would prefer a ticklish average looking model over a silent supermodel.

keep up the good work

Well, I'm so sorry you perceive it to be that way, but they are ALL very ticklish. We don't hire girls who aren't. But thanks for your comment!

Most of your female models are NOT ticklish

Thank you, sweetie!

Unfortunately, Ashley is in LA. We shot with her while we were out there (we're in Georgia) and I am under the impression that she doesn't want to do clips where she is the Lee anymore. I know, it's a real shame!

Thanks so much for your comment. :)

I for one think that their clips are excellent. All the girls seem ticklish and the lers seem to really be enjoying it. Willa remains one of my favorite lee's, while Ashley is the perfect ler.

One suggestion I would make is having several of the ladies seek revenge on a bed spread Ashley. Ashley did a clip for Tied and Tickled Tortured where she was the lee and it remains on my all time favorite list. It would be a shame to think that as much as she relishes the torture she dishes out, she couldn't handle being on the receiving end.

Thanks for the advice! Our models happen to be both very ticklish AND super hot. :) That's what's so awesome about our company. We screen every girl to make sure she is smokin' as well as VERY ticklish. We aren't opposed to hiring an average-looking model who is INSANELY ticklish, but most of the girls who come to us wanting to shoot are young and beautiful. It's a curse, I guess! :) Just kidding, of course.

7/10

keep in mind ticklishness > attractiveness

most tmfers, well almost 95% would prefer a ticklish average looking model over a silent supermodel.

keep up the good work

of course none of them compare in hottness to you Addie ;)

Thanks for the advice! Our models happen to be both very ticklish AND super hot. :) That's what's so awesome about our company. We screen every girl to make sure she is smokin' as well as VERY ticklish. We aren't opposed to hiring an average-looking model who is INSANELY ticklish, but most of the girls who come to us wanting to shoot are young and beautiful. It's a curse, I guess! :) Just kidding, of course.

Tickling and Kissing 8/10

Good stuff, very creative. for not being centered on tickling it was very good.

hi

one word, AWESOME, simply AWESOME.
Have a good one Addie.
Tony

Tickle Chicks

:wavingguy
My experience with there product that i recieved, is not a good measure of what they have to offer, I purchased kitty tickle 20:00 dl, but after 7:50 the clip loops back to the begining. after repeted communication with Brainwash, Addie and Bob,I got what I paid for, 7'57" of tickling for $19.99. Which was not what I wanted or paid for. Since then, I have purcases several other clips of good quailty from clips for sale without incidence. And probably will not seek out Tickle Chicks for further material. There are plenty out there to pick from.:devil2:

Problem with Kitty Tickle clip

Hey guys,

I've very sorry to hear you had this problem. Please send an e-mail to me so I can know where to send the full version of this clip directly to you. We did have a number of users with this problem and we reuploaded the clip - this is the version we want to send to you. Thank you!

Addie Juniper
Tickle Chicks
[email protected]

Oops

Scrooem,

We've located the lost thread where we were talking to you and we're currently creating a special link to send you that clip plus bonuses for the trouble. We'll be e-mailing you the link later tonight. Many, many apologies!

Addie Juniper
Tickle Chicks
[email protected]

Done!

Scrooem,

We've finished up and have e-mailed you all of the links to the clip you had problems with plus 3 bonus clips for the trouble. Send us an e-mail or post here when you've gotten them and verified that they all work - thanks much and sorry again!

Addie Juniper
Tickle Chicks
[email protected]

Here's my very short review:

Willa has very pretty hair:)

i agree whith you i saw a 15 second clip on youtube and i saw enough to concur with foottickle.

Tickle Chicks

:twohugs:
Thank you for following up and completing my order. Albeit it took me a few tries, thank you for being patient. :blush:
Clips4Sale was helpful but I had to get it from Tickle Chicks directly. And they did. They came through plus!

Here is my feedback:
Kitty Tickle was well worth price, our personal favorite (I am a very lucky ler) of Tickle Chicks so far.
Stormwood Files looks real good. I am hoping part two has the agent (we are hoping the gun went off for effect) being forced to enjoy tickling orgasms by her snitch or vise versa.
The jury is still out on Addies Drug Dealer look, but always the cutie!

We truly appreciate the time, effort and the artistic expression that your product projects.

Thanks
Scrooem and T. I.:lovestory

I speak for Psymon when I say, it was our pleasure. I'm glad we were able to work everything out.

I'm glad you liked "The Tickling of Lacy's Kitty". It has definitely become a big seller for us!

And hey, I think I pull off a drug dealer quite well! Especially when I wear that brown $3 pleather jacket that I got a thrift store when I was 17. It's very Fight Club-esque. :)

Thanks for your comments. If we can do anything else for you, let us know!

Addie

Thank you for following up and completing my order. Albeit it took me a few tries, thank you for being patient. :blush:
Clips4Sale was helpful but I had to get it from Tickle Chicks directly. And they did. They came through plus!

Here is my feedback:
Kitty Tickle was well worth price, our personal favorite (I am a very lucky ler) of Tickle Chicks so far.
Stormwood Files looks real good. I am hoping part two has the agent (we are hoping the gun went off for effect) being forced to enjoy tickling orgasms by her snitch or vise versa.
The jury is still out on Addies Drug Dealer look, but always the cutie!

We truly appreciate the time, effort and the artistic expression that your product projects.

Thanks
Scrooem and T. I.:lovestory

Saw the trailer, didn't bite.

First, I got the familiar, as of late, feeling that behind the scenes we had yet another company attempting to cash in on the scene. High quality on the technical end was the first give-away, and people going through the motions without "getting it" was the second. It reminds me of FM back in the day (circa 1998 or so). One girl pretending to tickle another who's pretending it tickles does not make a good tickling video.

From my perspective, the amount of genuine dread and level of discomfort specifically derived from the tickling, while in tight bondage, is directly related to how good the content is. Cuteness is almost irrelevant. The more I actually feel sorry for her, the better it was. That's a tall order no doubt, one that can not be reached with every video no matter who makes it, but I think it's a statement many would agree with.

Your "extremely ticklish" girls aren't reacting like, say, for a random example, Yaqi's victims. Take the laugh. Your girls have the typical shallow laugh characteristic of many videos. Yaqi's girls are almost hoarse after belly laughing from the gut for 10 minutes. Their faces are flush it's so real. It's like a poker tell for ticklers.

As for your comment that the clips are selling well, the reason so many companies make a few bucks no matter what the quality of the content is that you have to pay before you find out it sucks, not after. I'm not too naive to realize that there may be a market segment that has different, softer tastes too.

Sorry this was so negative. Again, for those without such hardcore, nay "purist" tastes (does that sound snobby? haha) this may be great stuff.

Good luck!
Terst

As of now, I've purchased two clips. Unfortunately, one decided to be a pain in the ass and freeze at the 5 minute mark. I contacted the clips4sale customer service rep, and he tried to contact ticklechicks.com to fix the situation. Apparently, they never emailed him back, so after three weeks of waiting he offered me a new clip to swap for the one I bought. I didn't, and don't, want another clip.

I contacted Addie through here and she immediately responded back, which was very nice of her. She told me to email tickle chicks, and so I did. I waited a week before I got tired of waiting, and emailed them again. I also sent another PM to Addie asking her to check the email. I got an email back saying they were fixing the problem and would email me the clip.

It's been another week. Still no response. Still no clip.

So, while the videos are high quality, some of them have an issue of freezing up. And, to be perfectly honest, it really isn't worth it to buy from a place with extremely poor communication skills, and who clearly don't care about their customer's satisfaction at all.

On the off chance you get a video that actually works, good for you.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back