• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle cuckhold experiences

Ill say this, the more normal a guy you are and not a creep, the better off youll be. Even in a cuck type situation. Ive heard more than a few stories about potential match ups that went wrong because the guy kept asking for foot pics, or "are your feet nice?" Women, dont want to be treated as a means to an end, or as just a body part.

Some women just like the feeling when much bigger and stronger man is in charge. The cuck seems to get off on being made to watch, or even being given instructions. "You should just go get us some drinks while we start fooling around, youre wife is too hot to let her fool around with a other man, so you dont deserve to be in the room."

Y'all would be surprised how man couples are on this site into this sort of thing. I say thank you, to the guys that were creeps, that just led these couples to me.

Ill say this, the more normal a guy you are and not a creep, the better off youll be. Even in a cuck type situation. Ive heard more than a few stories about potential match ups that went wrong because the guy kept asking for foot pics, or "are your feet nice?" Women, dont want to be treated as a means to an end, or as just a body part.

Some women just like the feeling when much bigger and stronger man is in charge. The cuck seems to get off on being made to watch, or even being given instructions. "You should just go get us some drinks while we start fooling around, youre wife is too hot to let her fool around with a other man, so you dont deserve to be in the room."

Y'all would be surprised how man couples are on this site into this sort of thing. I say thank you, to the guys that were creeps, that just led these couples to me.

Thank you for your experiences :)

others prefer to wander around, sometimes even leaving the room or building, I suspect to imagine (and overhear) what's happening to their ladies.

In some cases the ladies will tease their partners, even a little derisively, which I think is part of the cuckold vibe. Things like "not you, only him" if the guy tries to help, or "you could never make me laugh like this".

I'm not gonna lie, that sounds really hot. Could you share some of your experiences tickling another man's lady this way?

It depends on the couple! Some people can share with no problem and for others it causes a LOT of problems. Communicate a lot first and after.

The thought drives me so crazy. More than if she had sex with a stranger. The thought of a stranger tickling her and making her laugh and scream. Have experienced it a few times at the beginning of our relationship at some parties and thinking about it still turns me on wildly. She is even more ticklish when it comes to strangers tickling her.

I'm not sure it falls into cuckholding at all, but I posted some experience in the true stories forum recently all about my wife being tickled by her female friends. I love seeing and hearing about these instances, but I think it's got a lot to do with my wife being more or differently ticklish when one of her friends is doing the tickling vs how she is when i tickle her. I also like the idea these girls are intrigued enough by the presentation of my wife's bare feet to tickle them. I'm really trying to piece it all together and how it falls into my sex life and fetish. She was tickled a few weeks ago in front of me and it's brought a whole smattering of things to the forefront for me.

I will say this though.. I would be furiously mad if a man touched her feet let alone tickled her or did anything that i would consider intimate at all. That's why I say i don't think its really about cuckholding.

My fantasy is much stronger if it is a guy tickling her. Have also seen female friends do it, but the times it has been guys, she has been much more ticklish. of course I get jaulou too, but that's part of it

This topic fascinates me to no end. I do like to explore it in some of the short stories I write on my website (link below). Like others in this thread have expressed, love the idea, not sure I could go through with it with my wife. For anyone interested, this is a video preview of a cuckhold themed tickling video I just found from one of my favorite tickling video production companies:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/135307/26043673/cuckold-husband

Enjoy and thanks for the wonderful, tantallizing discussions thus far,
TLM

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back