• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Cuties - Preview Clip - Scarlett Tames JC Simpson (F/F Feet + Upper Body)

TickleCuties

TMF Master
Introducing JC Simpson - a fantastic new fetish model with a real wild side. In this great clip, JC is tamed by Domme Scarlett Lush, a devilish tickler. First, JC is balanced on the ottoman with her feet propped onto Scarlett's chair - my challenge to her was to remain balanced on the chair while tickled without any restraints. Scarlett goes right to work, combining slow teasing TICKLING of the SOLES with evil scrabbling of the fingernails across JC's sensitive feet. Some LEG and UPPER BODY TICKLING is included. JC is a BLAST to watch get tickled - she doesn't laugh hysterically - she FIGHTS, SCREAMS, STRUGGLES, THRASHES and CURSES. The dialog is hilarious, as Scarlett then binds JC's ankles for slightly more controlled tickling, including some use of the HITACHI MAGIC WAND on JC's soles...but it's only somewhat effective, as JC's thrashing provides Scarlett with quite a workout. The banter back and forth just gets funnier as the clip progresses. When we saw JC's reactions, we just HAD to do an unbound TICKLE, so we could watch an experienced Domme try and handle her - wait until you get a load of Scarlett trying to keep the spunky JC under control!

View attachment ScarlettJC-Partial.wmv

See the full clip at http://www.ticklecuties.com

I love this preview. Scarlett was working JC hard and really making her struggle.

JD

Thanks, man. This was a fantastic clip - and yet another example of why I stand by my statement that hardcore bondage is NOT always needed to make for a great tickle clip. JC is a blast - she really hates being tickled, and expends a ton of energy fighting against it and thrashing around.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back