• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Daddy F/M

Tommy you are great as you appeal to a variety of taste, I commend you to stickling to your guns. Personally I love the hot young dudes getting tickled by females or females getting tickled by hot dudes or nice (well not so nice) woman...

great job as always...love your stuff

I am going to post a sample of "Big Dave" soon, really big guy with big feet, not exactly a super model though! I do have two other video samples coming soon of an Italian model Marco (the girls here always drool over him-must be the accent!) and another new guy Mr Smith. The Two Kims do a number on both of them, feet and body.

I'd be interested in seeing some older females being tickled, too.

I know, it would be hard to find them. Still, it is a wish I make now and then.

Sorry - this is a free forum. Why you should only give a comment if you like a video? That's quite normal, that you don't like a video too.

And my opinion is, that i'll buy my videos at other producers in the future...!

I will be different and reply before watching the clip. I actually usually read replies before checking out a clip. I just have to respond to the concerned member who was afraid the gentleman would have a heart attack. I just have to say what a way to go... Death by tickling:dogpile: Would hazard to say that I am sure somewhere sometime someone has been tickled to death.:p

Okay now I watched the clip and have to say I can't believe my Grand-pa let you do that too him!! Happy Father's Day Papa!!:cupid:

Getting deeper into it, more psychological, this shows that Tasha really gets into tickling. True, it seems like she didn’t work him over as much as some of the other past youngsters, but it thrills me, warms my heart - and frightens me as a sub/masochist - that Tasha is going to tickle anyone as long as she is willing to do so.

She really gets into ticklishly torturing ANYone; for all the nay-sayers: If Tasha had fun making this guy squirm, no one is safe once they give consent for her to be in control. Not only is no one safe from her, but with little to no holding back (regardless of age or sex) Tasha is going to enjoy fully dishing out that torment, not just commit the action to fill up time for a video. That is amazing, sadistic, and wonderful.

(And the same goes for Tommy from what I've seen! What a great couple....)

Getting deeper into it, more psychological, this shows that Tasha really gets into tickling. True, it seems like she didn’t work him over as much as some of the other past youngsters, but it thrills me, warms my heart - and frightens me as a sub/masochist - that Tasha is going to tickle anyone as long as she is willing to do so.

She really gets into ticklishly torturing ANYone; for all the nay-sayers: If Tasha had fun making this guy squirm, no one is safe once they give consent for her to be in control. Not only is no one safe from her, but with little to no holding back (regardless of age or sex) Tasha is going to enjoy fully dishing out that torment, not just commit the action to fill up time for a video. That is amazing, sadistic, and wonderful.

(And the same goes for Tommy from what I've seen! What a great couple....)

Thanks so much, we are blushing... And we are going to tickle Sonny again, just gotta give him plenty of time between ticklings!

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back