• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Dungeon

Hidden24

Say you all had all the money in the world for a tickle dungeon, what would you put in it, what would it look like and where?

Mine would be located in a different house than mine. It would have red walls, black carpet floor, a bed, numerous bondage apparatuses and an armory of tickle tools.

What's your fantasy tickle dungeon?

Interesting question: probably a big velvety bed with leather restraints, wooden stocks and a medical table with multiple tickle tools and selective condiments for more “unique” tactics. Probably a chandelier strong enough to hold a dangling lee and a fridge for snacks of course.

Well, the idea of a dedicated tickling dungeon is nice, but much more practical is to have your own home or bedroom(s) for tickle play. If you invest in a sturdy bed frame with wooden frame, you could easily add eye bolts or other hardware for 'attracting' the willing subject. the hardware could even be hidden from view if one prefers. I've always thought a sturdy 4 post bed frame with eye bolt or similar hardware at the top of each post. Then you use ropes and wrist and ankle restraints and slip the ropes through the eye bolts at tops of the posts (spread eagle position, Then you start stretching the limbs (not excessive, just nicely taut---you could have hardware lower on the post for easy secured, easy off access).
But with underbed restraint systems, or just things around the house, the real dungeon is not necessary, except for the supreme visual effect. One can build stocks for limbs, use basement overhead support beams for securing someone in the standing position, weights fastened to each ankle or spreader bar. All kinds of ideas for the creative mind :). All without spending much $ or much time.

I would want as much variety I tickle tools and bondage positions as possible. It's important to me each victim would get a different torture experience!

I would want as much variety I tickle tools and bondage positions as possible. It's important to me each victim would get a different torture experience!

So, your desire for variety is intriguing! What variety of tools, positions, and experiences are you contemplating?

The basic face up spread eagle or face down spread-eagle can give quite a bit of access for all kinds of play. Those positions, maybe even coupled with a set of ratcheting tie downs to allow perfect stretching (not painfully tight, just....tight ..enough---and the ratchet makes a similar sound to the old time dungeon wench as it tightens, heightening the effect). As I posted earlier, I'd love to see how the Lee would react to having all 4 limbs attached high on the corner bedposts, with the weight of their own body preventing full movement while someone finds their 'good spots'.

I agree with DarylKeith that you don't need to spend a lot of money to create a play space with a lot of options for restraining your lee. For example, I bought these heavy-duty velcro strips at Home Depot years ago. I can attach them to many different objects, they are very strong and I can remove when play is over.

IMG_7720.jpgIMG_7719.jpg

However, if I were to create my dream play space, my emphasis would be on restraining the lee in a manner that allows me to play with her mind in many different ways.

Simple example: I love those videos where the lee is seated with her feet in stocks and her hands are restrained close to her feet. Better yet, her feet are just far enough apart that she can't cover one foot with the other. Of course, I'd be sure to taunt her about this throughout our session. "Don't you just wish you could grab my hand to stop the tickling?" Stuff like that.

Sometimes, I'd want her to see what's about to happen to her. Like if I had a machine that could apply brushes / feathers to her sensitive spots, I'd design it to slowly move the spinning brushes towards her sensitive nipples ... then pull them away. I'd also set them so one brush would move towards her nipples, while another moved towards her underarm, just so she'd have to wonder which body part is going to be tickled next.

Other times, I DON'T want her to see it coming. RealTickling used to have that contraption they called "the Bandit" where your arms are above your head and you're in a kneeling position with your feet behind you. Imagine being restrained in a similar position, only your back is against a wall and your feet are sticking between holes in the wall. There are also holes in the wall next your sides, breasts and underarms. Now ticklers can stand behind you and tickle you all over, and you can't see it coming.

Another variation: you're in a small room. Your feet are facing forward, but once again, they're stuck through holes in the wall. In front of you is one-way glass, so you see yourself in a mirror. On the other side, there's a hallway and the person in the hallway has access to your feet and can see you through the one-way glass. I'd invite your female friend over, give her some wine or cocktails, and let them have their way with your feet.

As you can see, I've thought about this a lot. :)

I agree with DarylKeith that you don't need to spend a lot of money to create a play space with a lot of options for restraining your lee. For example, I bought these heavy-duty velcro strips at Home Depot years ago. I can attach them to many different objects, they are very strong and I can remove when play is over.

View attachment 742536View attachment 742537

However, if I were to create my dream play space, my emphasis would be on restraining the lee in a manner that allows me to play with her mind in many different ways.

Simple example: I love those videos where the lee is seated with her feet in stocks and her hands are restrained close to her feet. Better yet, her feet are just far enough apart that she can't cover one foot with the other. Of course, I'd be sure to taunt her about this throughout our session. "Don't you just wish you could grab my hand to stop the tickling?" Stuff like that.

Sometimes, I'd want her to see what's about to happen to her. Like if I had a machine that could apply brushes / feathers to her sensitive spots, I'd design it to slowly move the spinning brushes towards her sensitive nipples ... then pull them away. I'd also set them so one brush would move towards her nipples, while another moved towards her underarm, just so she'd have to wonder which body part is going to be tickled next.

Other times, I DON'T want her to see it coming. RealTickling used to have that contraption they called "the Bandit" where your arms are above your head and you're in a kneeling position with your feet behind you. Imagine being restrained in a similar position, only your back is against a wall and your feet are sticking between holes in the wall. There are also holes in the wall next your sides, breasts and underarms. Now ticklers can stand behind you and tickle you all over, and you can't see it coming.

Another variation: you're in a small room. Your feet are facing forward, but once again, they're stuck through holes in the wall. In front of you is one-way glass, so you see yourself in a mirror. On the other side, there's a hallway and the person in the hallway has access to your feet and can see you through the one-way glass. I'd invite your female friend over, give her some wine or cocktails, and let them have their way with your feet.

As you can see, I've thought about this a lot. :)

Wow, that velcro strap with carabiner hook is superb for versatility! Combine with some ropes or ratcheting tie downs and you do have your own 'dungeon' set up! The position of hands and feet fastened close together is a great one! There is a TAbuse/OrgasmAbuse video where I think a girl named Joey is restrained like that and I think Mia (?) is both tickling, then working her over with a Hitachi wand. Watching Joey go berserk and bounce around in ticklish/sensual distress is one of my all time favorite vid clips (I'd love a link to it if anyone has it). The other most interesting position is when the model ticklee is kneeling, face down, with ankles secured, and hands secured btw her legs. That gives the tickler great access to the feet, sides, and the oh so sensitive bottom, and the model can't see behind well enough to know what delights are headed her way!

So, your desire for variety is intriguing! What variety of tools, positions, and experiences are you contemplating?

The basic face up spread eagle or face down spread-eagle can give quite a bit of access for all kinds of play. Those positions, maybe even coupled with a set of ratcheting tie downs to allow perfect stretching (not painfully tight, just....tight ..enough---and the ratchet makes a similar sound to the old time dungeon wench as it tightens, heightening the effect). As I posted earlier, I'd love to see how the Lee would react to having all 4 limbs attached high on the corner bedposts, with the weight of their own body preventing full movement while someone finds their 'good spots'.

Ideally I would want a large room of positions. X spread, Y spread and stretch racks. The Humiliater and the tickle chair from Tickle Abuse. Places to hogtie, hang from the ceiling and mummify lees. Ideally I'd randomly decide which lee goes where so unpredictability is high and exciting. As for tools: oil, hairbrushes, electric toothbrushes, feathers, back scratchers will be readily available around the room. Maybe not the most exciting, but its my dream haha

Ideally I would want a large room of positions. X spread, Y spread and stretch racks. The Humiliater and the tickle chair from Tickle Abuse. Places to hogtie, hang from the ceiling and mummify lees. Ideally I'd randomly decide which lee goes where so unpredictability is high and exciting. As for tools: oil, hairbrushes, electric toothbrushes, feathers, back scratchers will be readily available around the room. Maybe not the most exciting, but its my dream haha

As I mentioned, a creative mind can find all sorts of ways to position / tickle someone w/o lots of $$$ and equipment. A basement I- beam for hanging your play partner (I've used that). If you have / have access to a large sturdy home gym, those taller weight training machines have handles above one's head, and if you add enough weight, the person won't be going anywhere :). It's really more about the vibes between the Ler and the Lee, anyway.
But for randomness, a little dice game could do the trick. Each number gives you a position, or tool, or tickle spot, or time (may have to use 2 dice for that one). But the randomness factor would be there for the excitement/delight of both parties involved. All kinds of variations on the games of chance!

As a SADISTIC ‘Ler, My emphasis would be on the bondage equipment. My ‘lee’s comfort is crucial so the equipment I’d use would be bottom friendly. The best I’ve seen is used by T/A Studio. I would have the Bondage Table with restraints in all four corners. I would also have a head restraint to expose the extremely ticklish neck. Of course, I would have Foot Stocks at the end of a regular bed that had an Iron Headboard. The stocks would have tie back cleats for her toes &#55357;&#56858;.
I would have a Wall of Tickle Toys. Feather of all kinds. (Especially those billowy ostrich feathers for neck tickling). An assortment of Brushes and Buzzy things &#55357;&#56842;. I could walk through practically Any store and get more toys. You’d be surprised what you can get at a Dollar Tree lol

As a SADISTIC ‘Ler, My emphasis would be on the bondage equipment. My ‘lee’s comfort is crucial so the equipment I’d use would be bottom friendly. The best I’ve seen is used by T/A Studio. I would have the Bondage Table with restraints in all four corners. I would also have a head restraint to expose the extremely ticklish neck. Of course, I would have Foot Stocks at the end of a regular bed that had an Iron Headboard. The stocks would have tie back cleats for her toes ��.
I would have a Wall of Tickle Toys. Feather of all kinds. (Especially those billowy ostrich feathers for neck tickling). An assortment of Brushes and Buzzy things ��. I could walk through practically Any store and get more toys. You’d be surprised what you can get at a Dollar Tree lol
One surprising thing that works well is an Oral B brand toothbrush. The handle is molded of softer plastic on one side, the other is silicone. The silicone side of the tip of the handle can be deviously effective as a 'feather' or to simply rest on or near one's ticklish spots (I'm talking about nipples for the most part). The silicone gives just enough 'grabbiness' to skin and flesh to create a exquisitely nice tingle on sensitive areas. Or could be used for little pokes of the ribs or feet!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back