• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle fans in Fresno?

rubicon

Hey gang, new here...I'm a guy looking for tickle partners (females or couples preferred). I'm attractive, easy going.
Other than fun, no other commitment is expected.
I've been searching by whole life for a tickle partner.
PLEASE CONTACT ME!

Lost in Fresno...

Brother, I feel your pain. There are no ticklees in Fresno. Central California sucks. Good luck.

-MercilessTklr

Funny... I know a lady that lives thereabouts that's into this. She attended a gathering of mine years ago. Just 'cause they don't post here, don't mean they don't exist. It means that they're too shy to reply, gents.

Oh, and hi, Steve!

dvnc

hey....

I'm not too shy :bat: :evilha: I am an upper body ticklee who has ticklish sides and ribs. LOVE being tickled there.... <3 Yeah.. I live in Fresno, Cali. <3 HIT me back. <33

Hey Dave!
Isn't there a central Cali group? I thought something just went down in Fresno recently...
XOXO

dvnc said:
Funny... I know a lady that lives thereabouts that's into this. She attended a gathering of mine years ago. Just 'cause they don't post here, don't mean they don't exist. It means that they're too shy to reply, gents.

Oh, and hi, Steve!

dvnc

There is the West Coast Gatherings, but that's a gathering, not a personal. These folks are seeking a personal connection, a one-on-one. Gatherings are group social meets, generally with tickling play.

Sadly, I live in the SF Bay area rather than Fresno. And I'm a male 'ler. So I'm just not qualified at all. ;)

hey

any females that wanna b tickled hit me up >>>>>>>> fresno tickler

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back