• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle fear

There's a tickle scene in the third Fifty Shades book? Dish, please. :fingerscrossed:

Haha. Well, I'm not sure where the scene is, but Christian tickles Ana and then later teases her about it. She tries to get him back, but he doesn't let her. Kinda disappointing. :doh: Someone posted about it on the TMF, but I can't seem to find that thread.

Haha. Well, I'm not sure where the scene is, but Christian tickles Ana and then later teases her about it. She tries to get him back, but he doesn't let her. Kinda disappointing. :doh: Someone posted about it on the TMF, but I can't seem to find that thread.

Okay, so pretty much what I expected. Just a little incidental thing as opposed to a serious feet-tickling-in-stocks or bedspread scenario? Phooey.

I was pretty similar. As a child, I was VERY ticklish and absolutely HATED being tickled, to the point where I would even refuse to talk to the person that tickled me. Unfortunately for me, it actually happened a lot. In fact, now that I think about it, it might even have been a phobia; I didn't even like hearing or seeing "the word", or watching it happen - even in cartoons. Yet, even though I was scared of tickling, I also had a slight fascination with it.

Around puberty, though, I started craving it, and I had no idea why. That's when I started watching cartoon tickling scenes on YouTube and looking up definitions of "the word". But even now, I still don't really like being tickled by girls, or by guys that I'm not attracted to... and I DEFINITELY don't like being tickled by old people, children, or family members. :xlime:

Also, I once read an article which claimed that some childhood phobias can actually develop into fetishes around puberty, so... there's a thought. :p

I could have written this, I was/am exactly the same.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back