• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fetish is like using heroin?

Who in bloody fuck do you think you are, posting someone's full name?

As You Can See If You Read The Thread In It's Entirety, I Attempted To Keep What she Had Written Confidential. Unfortunately, She Decided To Misrepresent Me And Indeed This Is The Result.

Cause And Effect.

And it seems August 29 is the day you decided to type like a fuckbag.

Always Remember, Those Who Are To Be Taken As Mentally Stable And Credible In A Conversation Always Put Their Point Across In A Civilized, Non-Aggressive Manner.

Perhaps Before You Continue You Should Take A Good Look At What Is Coming Out Of Your Mouth.

As You Can See If You Read The Thread In It's Entirety, I Attempted To Keep What she Had Written Confidential. Unfortunately, She Decided To Misrepresent Me And Indeed This Is The Result.

Cause And Effect.

I might not be fully aware of what's going on, but I do advise you remove the names from your transcript if you wish to pursue the moral high ground. It will do nothing but vilify you to many here.

All Due Respect- That Entire Conversation Does NOT belong here- It's a PERSONAL / PRIVATE Matter between them and Should Have Been Kept That Way -

All Due Respect- That Entire Conversation Does NOT belong here- It's a PERSONAL / PRIVATE Matter between them and Should Have Been Kept That Way -

Read The Latter Part Of The Conversation, Understand Why This Conversation Is Now Posted.

When Someone Challenges Someone Else's Honor By Misrepresenting Them In Order To Hide Their Own Shame At What They Are Becoming In Life, Then The Person Who Commences Such A Misrepresentation Must Be Prepared For The Consequences Of Their Actions.

I might not be fully aware of what's going on, but I do advise you remove the names from your transcript if you wish to pursue the moral high ground. It will do nothing but vilify you to many here.

Duly Noted, And Dismissed Because You Have Not Understood The Reasons Why Things Have Transpired The Way They Have.

Duly Noted, And Dismissed Because You Have Not Understood The Reasons Why Things Have Transpired The Way They Have.

I can understand your attempt to essentially shame someone. Though effective, it is not laudable.

No one knows who you are or really cared. So being "misrepresented" isn't of much consequence.

But please, give us your real name! That would truly represent you after all.

Mr Reaper,

This ends now.

Posting a private conversation is a direct GR violation.

Posting another persons real name is Significant rules violation

Posting someones phone number is a critical rules violation.

Three strikes and you are out.

Drop this now. Do not return to the topic, do not restart it elsewhere here.

I won't tolerate this sort of behavior here. The next time I'll ban.

Keep your personal fights someplace that is not the TMF.

Do You Read Me?

Myriads

It comes across like a serial killer because it looks like one of those crazy ransom notes people send where all the letters are cut from different magazines.

And you don't understand the context, otherwise I wouldn't have had to explain to you that it was a joke.

Also, I don't see how I could have interjected before you got to make your point. This isn't a live conversation that I interrupted. You finished typing and clicked "post," and then I replied. If you had a point to make that you hadn't gotten to, why did you complete the post?

Do Not Attempt To Misrepresent Me. You Have Been Warned.

You Seem To Believe That You Can Exert Some Form Of Thought-Control Over People Who Venture Onto This Site, By Virtue Of Being The Owner And Co-Founder. Let Me Assure You That This Is Not The Case With Someone Like Me, And Attempting Your Mind-Games Will Not Work And Will Be Met With The Appropriate Response.

Let Me Refresh Your Memory Of The Exact Quote:

"I Understand Perfectly The Context In Which The Girl Was Using The Quotes From The Stated Television Show. The Further Point I Was Going To Make To Her Before You Decided To Interject With Your Naive Remarks Is That Her Using Quotes From A Television Show Which From A Psychology Point Of View, Subtly Promotes Paranoia, Is Hardly Wise."

The Reason Why I Say This, Is Because I See This Girl Mindlessly Quoting Television Shows Without Actually Understanding Properly What She Is Endorsing, And Subsequently, She Is Without Even Knowing It, Endorsing An Attitude Of Textbook Paranoia To Everyone She Is Connected To.

I Believe It Was Don Miguel Ruiz In His Book, 'The Four Agreements', Who Stated As One Of The Agreements "Be Impeccable With Your Word".

Mr Reaper,

This ends now.

Posting a private conversation is a direct GR violation.

Posting another persons real name is Significant rules violation

Posting someones phone number is a critical rules violation.

Three strikes and you are out.

Drop this now. Do not return to the topic, do not restart it elsewhere here.

I won't tolerate this sort of behavior here. The next time I'll ban.

Keep your personal fights someplace that is not the TMF.

Do You Read Me?

Myriads

To You, I Will Say What I Said To Your Little Offsider, TMF Jeff, And That Is:

You Seem To Believe That You Can Exert Some Form Of Thought-Control Over People Who Venture Onto This Site, By Virtue Of Being The Owner And Co-Founder. Let Me Assure You That This Is Not The Case With Someone Like Me, And Attempting Your Mind-Games Will Not Work And Will Be Met With The Appropriate Response.

Now, Let Us Get Right To The Facts.

1: The User Known As ticklechambers Misrepresented Me In A Facebook Conversation, By Starting This Thread In The First Place, Using Quotes From Me Which She Deliberately Put Together In Another Sequence In Order To Paint Out A Picture Of A Story To Suit Her Own Agenda.

2: I Asked Her Why She Did This, Because I Would Have Assumed That She Would Want The Conversation Between Myself And Her Confidential. I Originally Respected That She May Have Wanted This However,

3: She Said And I Quote "I dont like to keep things private unless they have been asked of me to keep private. I like to hear what other people think too.

4: To This, I Responded In Order To Defend My Own Honor And Integrity By Posting A Transcript Of The Entire Conversation, In Order To Dispel Any Myths Attributed To Me.

5: I Did Not Post Her Telephone Number, She Posted That To Me During The Recorded Conversation.

Please Get Your Own Record Straight, Instead Of Allowing Your Fetish To Distort Your Ability To Figure Things Out.

I never posted my telephone number to you. So whatever conversation you showed everyone has been edited or something.
Also I never mentioned who you were, the topic of the thread was "is the tickle fetish like using heroin?"
I copied and pasted stuff you said to me, yes... but i only asked what people thought of what was said... I never ever ever made this a personal attack.
I didn't even know you had a TMF profile when i posted, so as far as i knew, you would have never even seen the post.

But you know, i know in myself that i am a good person, and anyone who thinks badly of me because they read an edited conversation by you isn't worth my time anyway.
Hence, whatever revenge you think you deserved taking out on me, does not bother me at all.

It seems we are not clear. So onward to more words.

Grim Reaper said:
To You, I Will Say What I Said To Your Little Offsider, TMF Jeff, And That Is:

Pro tip: Insulting the guy who owns the forum, which makes it his private property, upon which you are a guest is never a winning strategy. It can lead to being banned.

Grim Reaper said:

I don't know you, and I have no need to misrepresent you. You have already chosen to do that by donning the Mask you have chosen to wear here. It's an exceptional misrepresentation of the face behind it.

Grim Reaper said:

Thought control? I don't see where that has come into it. Moderation of your posts? Yes. We will make sure that you abide by our conduct rules. They apply to everyone, even as you describe yourself "Someone Like Me". Might I suggest the appropriate response to any perceived attempt of mind control on my part over you, might be donning a tinfoil hat? It should be as effective as said imagined mind control.

Grim Reaper said:
Let Us Get Right To The Facts.

Lets!

Grim Reaper said:
1: The User Known As ticklechambers Misrepresented Me In A Facebook Conversation, By Starting This Thread In The First Place, Using Quotes From Me Which She Deliberately Put Together In Another Sequence In Order To Paint Out A Picture Of A Story To Suit Her Own Agenda.

The OP did not misrepresent you. She never brought your name up. She never indicated who posted the words she placed here. She took a segment of your conversation and then asked us here what we thought of the idea of ticking being like a drug addiction.

Most interestingly the biggest issue that people twigged upon was the weird capitalization of every word. Not the content of said words. Your own format misrepresented your thoughts.

Grim Reaper said:
2: I Asked Her Why She Did This, Because I Would Have Assumed That She Would Want The Conversation Between Myself And Her Confidential. I Originally Respected That She May Have Wanted This However,

3: She Said And I Quote "I dont like to keep things private unless they have been asked of me to keep private. I like to hear what other people think too.

And she maintained your privacy by not printing your face book name, TMF name or any other connecting information here. She lifted an idea from the conversation and brought it here to get opinions upon.

Grim Reaper said:
4: To This, I Responded In Order To Defend My Own Honor And Integrity By Posting A Transcript Of The Entire Conversation, In Order To Dispel Any Myths Attributed To Me.

So you went for the nuclear option of sharing her name, facebook location, and a phone number, in response to an anonymous quoted segment of your words which she wanted to see what others thought of?

Your Honor and Integrity were threatened by this how?

Also never once did she indicate how any of us should judge the words other then confusion about them. We all made our own calls based on what we read and how it was presented to us. With Every Word Like This. You built your own Myth with the Mask you donned for your own purposes, and when others saw it they found it... amusing.

Grim Reaper said:
5: I Did Not Post Her Telephone Number, She Posted That To Me During The Recorded Conversation.

And here is the prize winner for ducking responsibility for your own actions.

YOU posted the number here. It was in your post, it was by your hand, and it was quoted from the conversation you had with the OP on Facebook.

The fact that she posted it there does not mean YOU did not post it here when you quoted it. You own that action, and are responsible for it. And your hand waving "I did not do it" word game fools no one.

Your denial of responsibility above, is the statement of a individual who is willfully ducking ownership for their own acts.

For one who is so intent upon knowing the forces at work around one, your self vision is very clouded.

Grim Reaper said:
Please Get Your Own Record Straight, Instead Of Allowing Your Fetish To Distort Your Ability To Figure Things Out.

My fetish? How does my fetish have any impact on my viewing the facts of a rule violation on the forum? That makes no sense at all.

Be well,
Myriads

I Believe It Was Don Miguel Ruiz In His Book, 'The Four Agreements', Who Stated As One Of The Agreements "Be Impeccable With Your Word".

I'm sure you don't know what impeccable means any more than you know what denote means.

And I don't know what you mean by mind games, unless you mean me making fun of some of your quirks. But someone would have to have a heart of stone not to laugh at you a little bit.

I'm curious about something... what's going to happen if I continue to misrepresent you? You said I've been warned, and that means something bad is going to happen if I continue. What, in your mind, is going to happen?

If I may, why did you ban him only to allow him to return? He's done nothing but post private material and persist in flawed arguments.

If I may, why did you ban him only to allow him to return? He's done nothing but post private material and persist in flawed arguments.

There was a moment when I considered cancelling his account because of the personal details reveal, and threatening me (which I obviously dislike) but the moment passed.

Actually I think tickling is kind of like an overdose of impotence medication... it can give me SO much priapism!

"I don't know you, and I have no need to misrepresent you. You have already chosen to do that by donning the Mask you have chosen to wear here. It's an exceptional misrepresentation of the face behind it."

>>>

Have I Misrepresented Myself? Indeed You Have Just Contradicted Yourself There Because As You Yourself Admitted That You Do Not Know Me, And As Such How Can You Possibly Confirm Weather Or Not The "Mask" Is Actually A Mask? ;-)

"Thought control? I don't see where that has come into it. Moderation of your posts? Yes. We will make sure that you abide by our conduct rules. They apply to everyone, even as you describe yourself "Someone Like Me". Might I suggest the appropriate response to any perceived attempt of mind control on my part over you, might be donning a tinfoil hat? It should be as effective as said imagined mind control."

>>>

Let Me Clarify What I Mean When I Refer To Mind Control. This Forum Delves Heavily Into The Lifestyle Of BDSM, But Substitutes Pain For Tickling, Which By The Way Is An Ancient Form Of Chinese Torture, Used Because It Leaves No Physical Marks On The Victim. What It Does Do However, Is Allow Another Person To Enter The Minds/Emotions Of The Victim, And Thus Such A Form Of Torture Can Have The Effect Of Controlling And Scrambling Their Thinking, Rendering Them Disorientated And Open To Accepting Others Opinions Without Rational Thought Process. In Using These Arts, Weak Minds Can And Have Been Molded Into Thinking Whatever The Perceived Master Wants Them To Think, Hence Why It Is A Form Of Thought/Mind Control.

"The OP did not misrepresent you. She never brought your name up. She never indicated who posted the words she placed here. She took a segment of your conversation and then asked us here what we thought of the idea of ticking being like a drug addiction.

Most interestingly the biggest issue that people twigged upon was the weird capitalization of every word. Not the content of said words. Your own format misrepresented your thoughts."

>>>

I Write The Way I Do Very Deliberately, I Do This In Order To Make An Impression, And Indeed Judging By The Fact That You Are Commenting On It Rather Than Making Points Of Real Substance, Not Only Proves I Have Succeeded, But Also Says A Lot About Yourself Actually, In That You Would Rather Not Fight The Real Battle, But Instead Resort To Attempting To Beat Your Opponent On Grammar, Rather Than Substance. May I Ask, In The Final Analysis, What Is More Important, The Points Someone Is Articulating, Or The Manner In Which They Do It?

"And here is the prize winner for ducking responsibility for your own actions.

YOU posted the number here. It was in your post, it was by your hand, and it was quoted from the conversation you had with the OP on Facebook.

The fact that she posted it there does not mean YOU did not post it here when you quoted it. You own that action, and are responsible for it. And your hand waving "I did not do it" word game fools no one.

Your denial of responsibility above, is the statement of a individual who is willfully ducking ownership for their own acts.

For one who is so intent upon knowing the forces at work around one, your self vision is very clouded."

>>>

Technically Speaking, I Did Not Post Anyone's Telephone Number. I Posted The Entire Thread Of A Conversation I Had With ticklechambers, In Response To ticklechambers Posting Various Snippets Of The Conversation Which Had Been Edited Into Something It Wasn't. Hence, She Did Represent Me, And I Responded To That By Posting The Conversation In It's Entirety In Order To Ultimately Defend My Honor And Integrity. Within That Conversation Happened To Be Her Telephone Number, But That Was Posted By ticklechambers, In The Specific Conversation, And Not By Me. If ticklechambers Wished Not To Have These Things Disclosed, Then She Should Not Have Posted Edited Quotes From The Conversation, And In Doing So Would Have Avoided Any Person's Rational Response, Which Was The One I Took Here.

"My fetish? How does my fetish have any impact on my viewing the facts of a rule violation on the forum? That makes no sense at all."

>>>

Everything. If You Read And Digest Correctly Everything I Have Posted In This Post Without Ego And From A Purely Logical Perspective Then You Will See Why.

;-)

"I'm sure you don't know what impeccable means any more than you know what denote means.

And I don't know what you mean by mind games, unless you mean me making fun of some of your quirks. But someone would have to have a heart of stone not to laugh at you a little bit.

I'm curious about something... what's going to happen if I continue to misrepresent you? You said I've been warned, and that means something bad is going to happen if I continue. What, in your mind, is going to happen?"

>>>

Your Patronizing Tone Just Makes This Even More Enjoyable. Of Course You Wouldn't Know What I Mean By Mind Control, Your Intelligence Is Too Limited To Grasp The Full Extent Of The Ramifications Of Novices Using The Ancient Art Of Tickle Torture. For Educational Purposes, I Will Suggest That You Read What I Have Just Recently Posted In Response To Myriads.

;-)

"I never posted my telephone number to you. So whatever conversation you showed everyone has been edited or something.
Also I never mentioned who you were, the topic of the thread was "is the tickle fetish like using heroin?"
I copied and pasted stuff you said to me, yes... but i only asked what people thought of what was said... I never ever ever made this a personal attack.
I didn't even know you had a TMF profile when i posted, so as far as i knew, you would have never even seen the post.

But you know, i know in myself that i am a good person, and anyone who thinks badly of me because they read an edited conversation by you isn't worth my time anyway.
Hence, whatever revenge you think you deserved taking out on me, does not bother me at all."

>>>

The Tone In Which You Write That Indeed Indicates That You Are Lying. But Then After All, We Both Know That Don't We, And Indeed Now Everyone Else On This Forum Who Bothers To Read This Does As Well. Live By The Sword, Die By The Sword My Friend. ;-) I Also Have Not Made Any Personal Attacks Against You, Merely Responded To You Posting "copied and pasted stuff you said to me", By Posting The Entire Conversation For Everyone Else To Judge What Is Truth. It's Nothing Personal, Merely Logic On My Part. For You To Be Trying To Reassure Yourself That You Are A Good Person On This Forum, And Then Attempting To Draw Support From Everyone Else In Order To Confirm This To Yourself, Shows That You Have More To Work On In Your Life Than You Think Stacey. Hence Why You Continue To Put Yourself Out There In An Outward Drive To Gain Affection When Ultimately You Are Just Running From The Pain Of Your Own Life Circumstances. You And I Both Know This To Be True, As Much As You Will Now Deny It Vehemently.

Wow...and all that after four months? Where have you been, some sort of clinic?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back