• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fiction ideas

Q_0

TMF Expert
Would anyone like to discuss tickle fiction? I personally like noncon ones with a horror tone. This isn't really a thread to discuss favorite types of stories, it's just to ask if anyone wants to talk ideas with me as I haven't enjoyed a tickling story in years.

Well, Holloween is coming. I'm sure something will... pop up.
And yes, coming up with an orginal idea is the hardest part, for sure.

Well, Holloween is coming. I'm sure something will... pop up.
And yes, coming up with an orginal idea is the hardest part, for sure.

Probably just a bunch of stories with hot witches tickling people or vines/some sort of tentacle doing it. Wish people were more creative with the lers.

Also I wish people would take more time describing the lee. So often they forget to tell the skin tone of the lee and I'm supposed to just guess what this lees skin looks like. Sometimes way later, like when the story is about to be over they'll mention their "pale skin" while the whole time before that I was imagining tan since they described their lee as a beach babe. Odd.

Long ago and far away, I wrote 2 stories. One of them had a kind of occult theme to it. It was called "Realm of the Galens" I seem to have lost my copy in a couple of moves, but it may be around the web somewhere. I still may have it here somewhere, and I would like to find it. I want to re-write it as I was never all that pleased with how I expressed some things in it. I did it rather quick at the time. The other story was "Double Jeopardy". a Non horror/occult theme though.

Long ago and far away, I wrote 2 stories. One of them had a kind of occult theme to it. It was called "Realm of the Galens" I seem to have lost my copy in a couple of moves, but it may be around the web somewhere. I still may have it here somewhere, and I would like to find it. I want to re-write it as I was never all that pleased with how I expressed some things in it. I did it rather quick at the time. The other story was "Double Jeopardy". a Non horror/occult theme though.

If you find them let me know!

I also have one that I might add to soon, since Holloween is coming up.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?268086-The-Lost-E-A-P-Letters

This story seems to be about tickling men so I can't really comment on it as I'm not really into /m tickling. But for those that are I'd recommend they give it a read as you seem to be a good writer, though personally I'm not into first person tickle stories.

I have a fantasy in which, for some vague reason, my sperm is being harvested. I'm kept captive and gang-tickled by beautiful women while being regularly jerked off and the semen collected.

I wrote a story called "Jessica and the Haunted Orphanage" back in the day. I never completed it, but it consisted of a woman seeking shelter from a storm inside an old orphanage that was filled with vengeful spirits that wanted to tickle her.

I have a fantasy in which, for some vague reason, my sperm is being harvested. I'm kept captive and gang-tickled by beautiful women while being regularly jerked off and the semen collected.

Considering the fact that the vast majority of lers in tickle fiction are beautiful women you'll probably find that here.

I wrote a story called "Jessica and the Haunted Orphanage" back in the day. I never completed it, but it consisted of a woman seeking shelter from a storm inside an old orphanage that was filled with vengeful spirits that wanted to tickle her.

Sounds fun, though your Jessica character has a major kink for tickling and loves it. I prefer in stories when the lee is not into being tickled at all

Would anyone like to discuss tickle fiction? I personally like noncon ones with a horror tone. This isn't really a thread to discuss favorite types of stories, it's just to ask if anyone wants to talk ideas with me as I haven't enjoyed a tickling story in years.

Halloween or horror tones are awesome tickle fantasies. Asylums, haunted hotels or schools, a halloween party where costumed ticklers attack single women and so on. I really have dozens along this line. There's also ghost ticklers, demonic tickle monsters or plants...

Halloween or horror tones are awesome tickle fantasies. Asylums, haunted hotels or schools, a halloween party where costumed ticklers attack single women and so on. I really have dozens along this line. There's also ghost ticklers, demonic tickle monsters or plants...

I agree, though I'm not really into the plant tickling thing since I like hands doing it

Noncon and horror are my favorites! I think it'd be awesome to see tickling stories that follow a "horror movie" format, but result in absolute tickle torture instead of, y'know, death.

I'm also particularly fond of tickling via animals and insects, especially inside clothing! I think the "Squirrels in my Pants" scene from Phineas and Ferb really impacted me on this one lol.

I'd love to talk tickling fiction with someone! I have lots of Irish ticklish girls who are great for torture stories. Also a big fan of Game of Thrones tickling fiction. As well as Marvel and DC stories. Anyone who wants to chat I'd love to PM

I’ve thought about that one too. I’m either the last male on the planet or the only male on an isolated island. I’m strictly f/f so the women stage elaborate tickle torture sessions for me to witness to maximize my “yield” heh heh.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back