• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fight

Luvs2sp00ge

About 2 weeks ago i was at my friends house for her birthday it was a small get together of friends. We were all watching the notebook :zzzzz: . To protect her name ill use fake names Sara. She has borown hair that reaches her neck. She is very skinny.

I took some of her food while we were eating and she sorta got annoyed at it. Then my friend just to bother her takes her glasses and she starts to chase him when all of a sudden he passes them to me.

Before i even saw her coming she tackles and tries to take them away from me.
I of course resist and put my hand away for her not to get them then after about 30 seconds of her trying to get the glasses she digs into my ribs to try and tickle me. Lucky for me im not ticklish in the ribs so i get on top of her and start to tickle her ribs she is EXTREMELY ticklish everywhere. For tickling about 2 seconds she was already in a ball laugher her head of hehehehehe. Then i keep ticking her ribs for about 30 seconds. Then I ask her in a teasing way "are u sorry?" "heeehehehe noooo hehehe". SO then i stop tickling and go for her feet. I sit on her ass/back and pull her legs toward me. She yells out "NO DONT". Then i start tickle her feet. Her feet were the softest feet i have ever felt. I tickled with all my fingers the arch the balls the sides and just below the toes. She was going nuts and i loved every second of it I again start teasing are you sorry "Hehehe yehehehesssss". "I cant hear you" "yeehehehesss" This continued for about 2 minutes." I finally get off her because everyone was complaining they cant hear the movie and let her go and gave her, her glasses back. She said shell get me back one day :shock:.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back