• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Friend F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Brooke recently brought in a friend, you can tell without a doubt that she loves to be tickled. The problem is that it doesn't make for a very interesting video in my opinion since there is no terror in her eyes, no surprise, she wants everything Brooke can give her. Let me know what you think and if I should have her back!

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• ticklefriend1.jpg
    ticklefriend1.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,711
  • ticklefriend2.jpg
    ticklefriend2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 710
  • ticklefriend3.jpg
    ticklefriend3.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 480
  • ticklefriend4.jpg
    ticklefriend4.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,445
  • Tickle Friend Sample.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 1,574
Last edited:
I think this girl is very very cute, but I need to see the sample clip to form an opinion. But I think it looks promising

great stuff...nice to see simple enjoyment of being tickled too..thanks for posting!

yeah not everything needs to be an onslaught of cruel torture...just most things.

i think Brooke and her friend should be set loose on one of your Asian models. two women into tickling going after a hottie would be irresistible.

I would love to see the friend back. I think she is great. Beautiful from head to toe. Great laugh.

It was just okay for me. The concept of tickling a girl who actually enjoys it is a nice change of pace. I agree that it doesn't have to be tickle torture all of the time. I'm just not too crazy about the model.

I think it's a great clip! I love it when a girl likes being tickled and you can tell

Not everything has to be produced to my tastes. To those who enjoy this sort of thing, more power! But the notion of consensuality kills any pleasure for me. And it appears I'm far from alone in this.

I'd would love to have her in the Dungeon and at my tickling mercy

She is cute and has a nice laugh. Perhaps if she was tickled by more than one person she might give more panicked reactions. Either way I think you should get her back if you can.

Brooke is the best female tickler out there (in my opinion); still, this is the "Tickle Abuse" site. I don't think her friend is very ticklish, just loves the physical contact and attention. One and done.

I have not seen it yet, but basically, there can never be enough tickling - whatever the sort. Every clip is a good clip......even the bad ones :triangle:
Think vulcan: infinite tickling in infinite varieties.

Brooke recently brought in a friend, you can tell without a doubt that she loves to be tickled. The problem is that it doesn't make for a very interesting video in my opinion since there is no terror in her eyes, no surprise, she wants everything Brooke can give her. Let me know what you think and if I should have her back!

Tickle Abuse 2
I like it.....after a while the feeling that "every girl that gets tickled in a video just FUCKING HATES IT" can be slightly...........isolating? So it's nice to see someone that actually can take it instead of just begging, pleading, bitch bitch bitch.......THAT gets boring.

I love it when a girl likes the tickling.

Please don't let the fact that a girl is enjoying the tickling and is making it known stop you from posting the video.

The fact that a girls is enjoying her tickles is one of my favourite things (along with girls tickling themselves).

You should definitely have her back. And please do more "ticklish girl really likes it" vids if the opportunity arises.

Thanks for the preview.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back